Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

To All You Trumpists...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post UncleJD
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
What has Hillary Clinton accomplished?
She was head of the state dept for 4 years.
What are the results?
Which of those results makes you want to put her in charge of the whole country?

I seriously don't care for either one, one bit. In my mind there are only two factors that I have to decide between. A horrible economy from Trump or hundreds of muslim refugees roaming my town. Its a choice between a bullet and a guillotine. Maybe I'll just join our Calvinist brothers who think it doesn't matter and stay at home since God is going to appoint one of them despite any vote.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
7/23/16 6:34 pm

Post Re: Trump May Never Be Able to Abolish Abortion c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
FG Minister wrote:
That was not the point of my post. The point is a Republican president should be able to express his desire to protect the lives of the unborn. He should be able to articulate the sanctity of that unborn baby. He may never be able to change the laws and may never be able to get five of the Supreme Court Justices to overturn Roe-V-Wade, but I would like to hear a President say those babies are precious and then speak with moral clarity about the blessing of adoption. He could then follow up with laws and regulations that would encourage ministries and other institutions to open adoption agencies. (Do you know how difficult it is to adopt a child?)

I wish he would have looked straight into that camera and said "young ladies, please listen to me. I understand some of you have gotten pregnant and for whatever reason you feel you cannot continue with your pregnancy and you are thinking of terminating it. Please don't. Thousands of your fellow Americans would love to have that child and will give it a good home. And you will never have to deal with the guilt associated with abortion. You can do the right thing and as your president I will make it easier for you to have your child adopted by a loving family."

Please don't insult my intelligence by telling me there is "nothing" a president can do to stop abortions. If he can speak with moral clarity and persuade one girl from aborting her baby, he has done something.

We've had these flowery speeches for decades from our nominee and babies continued to be murdered by the millions. It's time for action by the States.

Now Here I agree and your 100% correct - Res....
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
7/23/16 7:19 pm

Post Cojak
I actually do not like Trump. I REALLY do not like Hillary. I know folks get tired of hearing it, but I am anyone but Hillary. If Trump is crazy as many say, he will have a congress anxious to impeach him, even more so than Clinton's congress.

I will vote Libertaiian, ONLY if the guy can win. Other wise I will vote Trump, YOU ALL basically know what Hillary will do. She has said most of Obamo's plans will stay in place.

The next president will appoint a minimum of 2 possibly 3 justices. YOu know Hillary's choice. No I do not know Trumps choices, but I take the logical route, he probably does not care, so he will go with his base and be conservative.

This whole session has been crazy, but if Hillary gets it, like it or not, me and a bunch will blame Exxxz and the rest. (Exxxz being the most outspoken it seems.) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I guess in the long run it doesn't matter, Hillary will be taking Bill's advice and he weren't so bad, Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
7/23/16 11:47 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Allow me to interject with Logic ;

Cojak wrote:
If Trump is crazy as many say,

Is an elephant heavy?

Quote:
he will have a congress anxious to impeach him, even more so than Clinton's congress.

It will be the first action taken by congress that doesnt return a gift to them.

Quote:

The next president will appoint a minimum of 2 possibly 3 justices. YOu know Hillary's choice. No I do not know Trumps choices, but I take the logical route, he probably does not care, so he will go with his base and be conservative.

His choices will be directly proportional to his frame of mind the hour he decides.

Cool Cool Cool Cool
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
7/24/16 12:54 pm

Post Re: Trump May Never Be Able to Abolish Abortion Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:
We've had these flowery speeches for decades from our nominee and babies continued to be murdered by the millions. It's time for action by the States.

True DAT. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
7/24/16 8:56 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic