Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Is it time for Israel to push Palestine into the water......

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Is it time for Israel to push Palestine into the water...... caseyleejones
Many christians are taking this posture. I don't. I support Israel defending itself against terrorist. I am pro Israel. We also know the first thing lost in any war is the truth.

I am struggling to understand born again christians taking a wipe them all out approach.
Acts-perienced Poster
10/13/23 7:41 pm

Post FLRon
There is no “right way” for Israel to respond to what has happened to them other than for them to do what THEY believe is the appropriate response. The media and even the President are calling for Israel to show restraint in attacking Hamas, which I find offensive.

Do I want to see innocent civilians obliterated? Of course not, but that is exactly what Hamas did to Israel. No, two wrongs don’t make a right, but we all know the spiritual background to this war and where the future is taking this.

Hamas has no reason or right to expect a kindler, gentler response from Israel. In fact, I’m certain they are expecting the equivalent of Hell to envelop them, a price they are willing to pay. Israel has no obligation to anyone for the manner in which it chooses to defend itself.
10/14/23 12:21 pm

Post Cojak
FLRon wrote:
There is no “right way” for Israel to respond.................................................................................................

........ In fact, I’m certain they are expecting the equivalent of Hell to envelop them, a price they are willing to pay. Israel has no obligation to anyone for the manner in which it chooses to defend itself.

I agree they expected just this response, UNLESS, UNLESS they were so sure they could actually take Israel??? that is possible in a certain mind set, facts are lost in the pep talks and anger that was pent up.

But fact is I am sure the leaders expected the same, I do think they were hoping that other Arab Armies would use this a a reason to join the fray.

What makes it even worse the OUR POLITICS. Both sides want to make hay with this terrible thing......
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/14/23 7:20 pm

Post Cojak
Sorry duplicate entry deleted
10/14/23 7:21 pm

Post UncleJD
I trust God will guide Israel as His hand of justice in this. Whatever they do I support. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/16/23 10:36 am

Post Link
FLRon wrote:
There is no “right way” for Israel to respond to what has happened to them other than for them to do what THEY believe is the appropriate response. The media and even the President are calling for Israel to show restraint in attacking Hamas, which I find offensive.

Do I want to see innocent civilians obliterated? Of course not, but that is exactly what Hamas did to Israel. No, two wrongs don’t make a right, but we all know the spiritual background to this war and where the future is taking this.

I found a clip of the music festival where the attack took place, and participants were dancing below a statue of Buddha. That's reminds me of the golden calf. Moses did not come down from the mountain, call the Levites to slaughter their sinning brethren. Hamas attacked that music festival and the area, killing and kidnapping people.

Look about 18 seconds into the video.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/israel-music-festival-massacre-grounds-rcna120148?fbclid=IwAR0uXOS0GGinymLqvVGDEHoBX6bpug2pW2-2wG15hCCCRUQbb68wL3o6xcQ

Quote:

Hamas has no reason or right to expect a kindler, gentler response from Israel. In fact, I’m certain they are expecting the equivalent of Hell to envelop them, a price they are willing to pay. Israel has no obligation to anyone for the manner in which it chooses to defend itself.

I really do not understand the mindset. Islam teaches that Muslims go to Hell. But the radicals think they can by-pass the trip to Hell and go directly to paradise and get 72 virgins a piece if they die as mujahideen. It could be the leaders of Hamas really expected other countries to come to their defense, or for Iran to back them up somehow. I suspect some players behind the scene wanted to disrupt Israel going more and more in the direction of normalizing relationships with neighboring countries and set that back.

I do wonder if Hamas miscalculated Israel's reaction to their attack, not expecting Israel to just take over the Gaza strip. It could be the plan was to take the hostages, but they couldn't control their soldiers. Or it could have just been ill-though-out. I really do not get the mindset.

Most actors on the political stage weigh quality of life in this life a bit more heavily than some of the Islamicist radicals.
Acts-perienced Poster
10/17/23 2:29 pm

Post Re: Is it time for Israel to push Palestine into the water...... Aaron Scott
caseyleejones wrote:
Many christians are taking this posture. I don't. I support Israel defending itself against terrorist. I am pro Israel. We also know the first thing lost in any war is the truth.

I am struggling to understand born again christians taking a wipe them all out approach.

God told Israel to wipe them out. Women. Children. Infants. They didn't.

Not sure how to square that as acceptable, but terrorism as unacceptable, but there it is.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/19/23 9:10 am

Post Re: Is it time for Israel to push Palestine into the water...... Link
Aaron Scott wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:

God told Israel to wipe them out. Women. Children. Infants. They didn't.

Not sure how to square that as acceptable, but terrorism as unacceptable, but there it is.

Is there any place where it says for them to wipe out people who are a mix of Arabs, maybe Edomites, maybe Jews whose ancestors converted to Islam? These probably aren't members of the seven nations. They got a name derived from the Philistines, one of the few people-groups other than descendants of Abraham whose enemies the Lord drove out before them. But it seems unlikely they are Philistine or mostly Philistine.

Also, the situation resembled kind of a golden calf situation combined with an attack of Amalek, since at least some of the people at the festival were dancing under an idol. The Levites didn't wipe them out. Another people did. It also does resemble the Amalek attack, I suppose. God said to blot out Amalek, though. It wasn't the IDF who gave that decree.
Acts-perienced Poster
10/20/23 10:12 am

Post Cojak
This is a very confusing time. Because our LORD said, Love 'em! ......

However they don't care what OUR LORD said.....

The do remember what God said about 'em philistines and sodomites.

Big Questions' in my mind right now is, Do the Religious leaders in Israel still claim to get word from God? I am sure they do, but I have never read or studied into that.

Do they have today modern prophets as they considered Elijah and Elisha?

I wonder do they feel like many Christians do about miracles, have the real prophets timed OUT?? Confused Shocked Confused Shocked
10/20/23 10:23 am

Post sheepdogandy
National (political - secular) Israel.

Orthodox (Torah Observant) Israel.

Messianic (Christian) Israel.

Which one are we grafted into?

www.spwc.church
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/20/23 12:36 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic