Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump Won't Support the Republican Nominee Unless...

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump Won't Support the Republican Nominee Unless... FG Minister
His name is Donald Trump. He refuses to pledge to support whomever the Republican nominee is because "he doesn't approve of some of them." Which one would he approve? It doesn't matter any way. He is an egotistical maniac who serves only himself. He cares nothing about this country. Absolutely nothing. If he did, he would support a republican even if they beat him in the primaries. This is the way it should be. But I'm not surprised at all. He will be the Republican nominee, and the Democrat will win because the election was stolen. Same story, same ending. Four more years of LGBTQ stupidity, Chinese aggression, lawlessness in America, and an open border. Any republican will be better than the clown show we've got now - but Trump simply does not care. I cannot wait until he falls off the world stage. Acts-celerater
8/10/23 10:52 am

Post Re: Trump Won't Support the Republican Nominee Unless... UncleJD
FG Minister wrote:
His name is Donald Trump. He refuses to pledge to support whomever the Republican nominee is because "he doesn't approve of some of them." Which one would he approve? It doesn't matter any way. He is an egotistical maniac who serves only himself. He cares nothing about this country. Absolutely nothing. If he did, he would support a republican even if they beat him in the primaries. This is the way it should be. But I'm not surprised at all. He will be the Republican nominee, and the Democrat will win because the election was stolen. Same story, same ending. Four more years of LGBTQ stupidity, Chinese aggression, lawlessness in America, and an open border. Any republican will be better than the clown show we've got now - but Trump simply does not care. I cannot wait until he falls off the world stage.

I also look forward to the post-Trump era, the sooner the better. But, that said, Trump doesn't have to support any other candidates because he will 99% likely be the nominee. I don't necessarily think he'll lose, I believe part of the reason he lost in 2020 was the typical lazy-voter syndrome we always see on the conservative side of the country. When we've had 4 good years, we don't think its very important to vote. When we have 4 bad years, we usually step it up a bit. I know voter turnout was high, but I think there was room for more in a few of the swing-states, especially Arizona and Georgia.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
8/10/23 11:30 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
I don't think Trump will be the nominee.

Often the person leading over a year out fades quickly.

News media wants Trump cause his stupid sayings drive viewers to them. They just trying to discourage the other guys. They will be tough to overcome but I see Nikki Haley and DeSantis as the strongest challengers to each other.

Any Republican will lose the general election because we are finding out the U.S. is not pro-life - they believe the narrative that a woman can kill the child inside for 9 months just as as much as they believe a man can turn into a woman.

Sad.
8/11/23 6:31 am

Post UncleJD
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
I don't think Trump will be the nominee.

Often the person leading over a year out fades quickly.

News media wants Trump cause his stupid sayings drive viewers to them. They just trying to discourage the other guys. They will be tough to overcome but I see Nikki Haley and DeSantis as the strongest challengers to each other.

Any Republican will lose the general election because we are finding out the U.S. is not pro-life - they believe the narrative that a woman can kill the child inside for 9 months just as as much as they believe a man can turn into a woman.

Sad.

America isn't pro-life because America isn't allowed to see what abortion looks like. Not only does all social media prevent it (freedom of speech is dead), but we don't even show it in our own churches! How many of our churches have even ONE pro-life rally or dedicated Sunday, much less have the courage to show the young people what it looks like. They are wining because they control the narrative and because we don't even try anymore.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
8/11/23 12:41 pm

Post Trump will Rule or Ruin Aaron Scott
If he's not the nominee, he will likely throw his support to the one who is the most obsequious toward him. And just like the congressional candidates he supported in 2018, he will take the party down with him by not supporting the strongest contender.

But one thing's for sure: If Trump doesn't win this next election, it will be the last time he will have any shot at all of capturing the presidential nomination. Not only will another four years have gone by, but he will be a quite elderly person by then.

Of course, the Democrats may then TRY to have him get the nomination so they can knock out an easy win. If so, they better hope that doesn't backfire on them, because apparently Trump can hold a grudge just about forever.

Last edited by Aaron Scott on 8/16/23 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
8/11/23 3:58 pm

Post georgiapath
Forever and a day!!!! Laughing Laughing Acts-dicted
8/12/23 11:50 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic