Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Got our second shot yesterday ....

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Got our second shot yesterday .... Mat
Got our second shot yesterday, both times it was amazing how well run the process was. We did a "drive-through" at the North Charleston Coliseum, here in South Carolina. It was all inside the parking structure and the folks from the Roper St. Francis Medical system were so nice and profession.

Our vaccinations were Pfizer, which from my research has the best efficacy. We had heard that the Johnson and Johnson used fetal cells for research. A few weeks ago I also read it had the lowest efficacy, though only requiring one shot.

Side effects? None so far for me, but the is has not been 24 hours yet since my second shot. None on the first. My wife has some health issues, and she felt she had heart palpitations for a few days after her first. We will be watching for affects from the second.

As a pastor, I'm glad my church folks are getting the vaccinated. Most have gotten the Pfizer, some military (or retired) and health care workers got Moderna, but none the J&J. A very few reported side effects.

If there is harm in the vaccine (and I am not a doctor, not an anti-vaxer, not a scientist, just a Pastor) we will have to trust the Lord for his mercy. I have seen the effects of COVID on my seniors who contracted it before the vaccines were available, and I can tell you there is great harm in that virus.

One more thing, the most likely transmitter of the virus in our church was the none church-going grown grandchildren, who account for a good majority of our seniors becoming infected. The most dangerous place to contract it, riding in a car together. (That just our churches experience)

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
3/31/21 9:56 am

Post Re: Got our second shot yesterday .... Cojak
Mat wrote:
Got our second shot yesterday, both times it was amazing how well run the process was. .... The most dangerous place to contract it, riding in a car together. (That just our churches experience)

Mat

Very good point my friend..............

HOWEVER getting the shot you realize you are now MARKED, you have a chip installed and THEY will know where you go, THEY will learn you go to church! Just sayin'. LOL

Best of Blessings to you and your church, and it is good that GOD will take care of His Children. Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
3/31/21 10:21 am

Post Its no secret ... Mat
It is no secret, people know I go to church every Sunday. I would hope that all Christians, and especially pastors, like me, would be in church as regular as the sunrise.

Anyway, my phone already tells the big tech companies where I'm at at any given time. Plus, those "satellite strips" on our cash tell the government where we are. Then again, what can I say about using you ATM or credit cards? Some people have trackers in this cars, plus your cable company knows what you watch on TV and your internet company knows what you do on the computer (that's right) and all the romance books you lades (and strange men) download.

However, the one who watches me like a hawk is my wife, and that puts the fear of God in me! Shocked Speaking of God, he not only knows my ever move, but the thoughts in my head while he keeps track of every word I say. So "they" - the government, big tech, the banks, the cable company, and of course the Chinese have to get in line behind God and my wife.

Mat

PS You got me so worked up I posted this under a new thread instead of adding to the current one. That's twice I've done that today! Shocked Embarassed Embarassed Shocked
Acts Enthusiast
3/31/21 1:13 pm

Post Link
I wish I would have saved my research. I read that Pfizer and Johnson&Johnson used fetal cells. I do not know about Moderna, except that the RCC endorsed theirs as a more ethical alternative related to the issue of abortion. Acts-perienced Poster
3/31/21 4:32 pm

Post I've read J&J did ... Mat
Link wrote:
I wish I would have saved my research. I read that Pfizer and Johnson&Johnson used fetal cells. I do not know about Moderna, except that the RCC endorsed theirs as a more ethical alternative related to the issue of abortion.

I've read Johnson & Johnson did, but not Pfizer. Just re-googled a minute ago and the search was the same. I read the concerns of the RCC about Johnson & Johnson, and I think there was a news article out of the State of MI that the J&J had to include a warning of stem cell use.

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
3/31/21 4:59 pm

Post Re: Its no secret ... georgiapath
Mat wrote:
It is no secret, people know I go to church every Sunday. I would hope that all Christians, and especially pastors, like me, would be in church as regular as the sunrise.

Anyway, my phone already tells the big tech companies where I'm at at any given time. Plus, those "satellite strips" on our cash tell the government where we are. Then again, what can I say about using you ATM or credit cards? Some people have trackers in this cars, plus your cable company knows what you watch on TV and your internet company knows what you do on the computer (that's right) and all the romance books you lades (and strange men) download.

However, the one who watches me like a hawk is my wife, and that puts the fear of God in me! Shocked Speaking of God, he not only knows my ever move, but the thoughts in my head while he keeps track of every word I say. So "they" - the government, big tech, the banks, the cable company, and of course the Chinese have to get in line behind God and my wife.

Mat

PS You got me so worked up I posted this under a new thread instead of adding to the current one. That's twice I've done that today! Shocked Embarassed Embarassed Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Acts-dicted
3/31/21 6:58 pm

Post Re: Its no secret ... Cojak
Mat wrote:
It is no secret,.....

I needed a laugh, THANKS!

Smile Smile Love you brother, God is good!!
YES I smile at the folks who will not check their banking on line, saying my account will never be on the net. I ask only, when you ust that card how do you think it decides if you have money for that debit card???

Anyway, we have a cool dy here in Florida, and God is Good! Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
4/1/21 4:52 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic