Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Deflection by Beth Moore

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Deflection by Beth Moore Amonine
Beth Moore leaving the SBC is called Deflection, which is used to hide a lie or something you don't want others to know about you. I do not know Beth Moore personally, so I could not speculate as to what issues are involved, only to say she is using Deflection very astutely. Member
3/23/21 7:32 am

Post Re: Deflection by Beth Moore UncleJD
Amonine wrote:
Beth Moore leaving the SBC is called Deflection, which is used to hide a lie or something you don't want others to know about you. I do not know Beth Moore personally, so I could not speculate as to what issues are involved, only to say she is using Deflection very astutely.

She disagrees with the SBC on homosexuality and the role of women in the Church. That much she's made clear. Since her views on homosexuality seem to be "evolving" then its not a stretch to question whether she's moved further to the left on that issue than she admitted to a few years ago. You're probably right, she is using Trump as a scapegoat, a ploy learned by the left over the last 5 years.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
3/23/21 10:19 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic