Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Amazon's new hand-scanner: Prelude to Mark of the Beast?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Amazon's new hand-scanner: Prelude to Mark of the Beast? News & Views
Amazon Rolls Out Hand Scanner, and It's Already Being Compared to Revelation's Mark of the Beast. https://tiny.iavian.net/14ak4
1/29/21 3:57 pm

Post It makes great sense...and that's what bothers me. Aaron Scott
I imagine at first it will just read the print of your palm. Eventually, though, if this is indeed a precursor, it may require some other element, since sooner or later, criminals will find a way to game the system. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
1/29/21 9:59 pm

Post Link
At the UGA dining hall in the 1990's, we had to put our hand on this scanner thing. It would measure our hand or compare it against our ID and the stall thingy would unlock if we were on the meal plan. I didn't have to get a mark or anything, but I was uncomfortable with the idea, especially when I first started doing it.

When I was a kid and got a stamp on my hand at Six Flags or Chucky Cheese's, I had them put it on my left hand, just in case they were stamping us with '666'.
Acts-perienced Poster
1/30/21 12:47 pm

Post Think of these "conveniences" as "dominos" roughridercog
Things are being put into motion, one carefully orchestrated step at a time until to the general public, the mark will make perfect sense.
1/30/21 5:49 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
At the hospital where I work, they have an automated system that refills the medication for the Pharmacy. 20 years ago I watched a video of how each drug has a bar code, which will be scanned by the nurse, who then scans her badge to ID her for documentation, and then scans the patient's armband on their wrist to ID the patient. I stood there with my mouth hung open thinking, "How far is it from the wrist to the hand?" All of this technology is now in place at the hospital, where meds are scanned and the documentation is done electronically by scanning the nurse badge and pt ID. (It was being developed at the time but has now been fully implemented.)

The technology has been around for a long time and is being perfected. But as some have pointed out, it will also be a loyalty thing to receive the Mark. They're not quite there yet, but the handwriting is on the wall.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
1/30/21 10:36 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic