Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

What is white supremacy?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post What is white supremacy? Aaron Scott
I am speaking about what it means TODAY, in our world. I have a theory that no one really knows.... Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
1/22/21 11:06 am

Post Re: What is white supremacy? Mat
Aaron Scott wrote:
I am speaking about what it means TODAY, in our world. I have a theory that no one really knows....

I think it means if you're "white" your a white supremacy due to your "birth" privaliage. It also has to do with the dominance of "western civilization" which of course focuses on the "white" race as being superior to other civilization. My thought is, may those who call me a white supremist live in a future void of any of the qualities and benefits which flow from western civilization.

My African-American neighbor likes to remind me of my white privaliage and that his ancestors build Washington, D.C. as slaves, which are both true. I have come to feel it would be best to level Washington, D.C. as an act of repentance and move the capital to a centrally located place, like Kansas. Since the current republic is formed from the evils of western civilization and slave owning white men (no excuse, even if it was 244 years ago), so why don't we do something more Oriental instead of Occidental, like be more like China (wait, that's already happening), or Iran. I'm sure woman would support such an idea.

If only the USA were more like South America or Africa, how wonderful life would be for all. Did you know that before the Spanish invaders, there were no horses in the Americas and no iron tools, I don't thing the wheel was used for transportation. Its true, the indigenous populations had walk over to the next tribe and "brain" them with stones and wooden clubs (which they did). The Aztecs had to cut open their human sacrifices (who were generally captured for other tribes (brown on brown crime) with corral knives that would dull quickly and even break (Poor Aztecs, I read that during some holy days they sacrificed up to 20,000 people. It must of been hard work using those knives).

I'm so glad there was never any slavery in the Americas or in Africa among the indigenous peoples (that is before the white man arrived), or if would be hypocritical to preach to us about how evil our "white" ancestors were, and we their decedents are. Wait, I might be wrong on the no slavery in other cultures and continents statement, but I'm sure they stopped. When did they stop?

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
1/22/21 4:40 pm

Post Cojak
Certainly we are the majority white. WE did have slavery, and they were mostly black. There have been slaves since recorded history.
The USA DID try to rectify that. Most of the South suffered after our uncivil war. Many people suffered (owners and the poor working man), many lost everything and some moved west living off the land.
BUT things are improving among the races. The number of people who think that whites SHOULD be privileged has fallen. AND if ANYONE says there is no improvement in those feelings and race relations haven't seen what I have seen. I lived in towns where blacks were not allowed in town after dark one in North Carolina and one in Missouri.
In my opinion, a white supremacist is one who declares he is better than anyone of another race. Anyone who feels that way is disgusting. Sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/22/21 8:08 pm

Post For White Americans, its color .... Mat
Cojak wrote:
Certainly we are the majority white. WE did have slavery, and they were mostly black. There have been slaves since recorded history.
The USA DID try to rectify that. Most of the South suffered after our uncivil war. Many people suffered (owners and the poor working man), many lost everything and some moved west living off the land.
BUT things are improving among the races. The number of people who think that whites SHOULD be privileged has fallen. AND if ANYONE says there is no improvement in those feelings and race relations haven't seen what I have seen. I lived in towns where blacks were not allowed in town after dark one in North Carolina and one in Missouri.
In my opinion, a white supremacist is one who declares he is better than anyone of another race. Anyone who feels that way is disgusting. Sad

In the current cultural climate, for "white" Americans its colour not character, in that because you were born white, you are automatically privileged and thus part of the "white supremacy" class. If you don't acknowledge that you are inherently racist, you ain't "woke" and need re-education. It does not matter which side of the Civil War your family fought on, or if they were even in the country yet. Your personal good relationships with people of colour don't matter, as you were in a position of privileged all along.

What we are headed for in America is a reverse of South African Apartheid, in which the minorities will inherently have greater rights and access then the majority (whites at this time). I'm not sure what is going to happen when whites are a minority (first the largest minority), with Hispanics/Latinos being second, African-Americans being third, etc. If we continue down the road of each minority having a percentage of the nation based on race, we may become more like Lebanon, which does the same think based on religion.

Now, I have said I'm going to stop identifying as white (I find that term on questionnaires racist), as I am now a Nordic-Celt. When the Olympics return, I look forward to supporting the Nordic/German/Irish/Scottish or whatever team I want. I have heard how many of the USA Olympians hate me (well people like me) because of my birth and the colour of my skin, the fact that I am a conservatives Christian and that I will not bow down to anyone (no King but Jesus) or surrender my rights.

Mat

PS Somewhere in all this rambling is really how I feel right now.
Acts Enthusiast
1/23/21 9:17 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic