Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Excess deaths

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Excess deaths Cojak
A couple months ago DD or xxxx (cannot think of the moderators name,) put some logical information here in graph form. As I remember it was a circular graph. I have searched lately and found some bar grafts that were simpler for me to read.

WE all know that the 'number scientists' do averages on about everything under the sun. The one thing they do for every country of the world is give an average age and avg lifespan; they pretty well hit that. Another thing is they produce an average of deaths.

I constantly get hit with 'very few folks have died of this 'election infection,' it has a 99%+ survival rate. Well it may have, but you can find the grafts that show when this mess first hit there were enough 'EXCESS DEATHS', that is deaths ABOVE the average. to make a GIANT blip that came down as time progressed, but foks are still dying above the ave rate. We have lost several members at our church, and more very sick. I have lost a couple family members and several sick at this minute!

I for one will not take the vaccine, I don't take any vaccines, but I do hope it does get this mess under control. Don't try to spin it, as normal flu deaths, that definitely ain't so. JMO Wink
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/21/21 4:47 pm

Post shaunbwilson
Hi, Cojak. I was the one who posted that graph. The circular graph was made by an independent infographic maker, but the CDC has a bar graph on their website which shows the difference between weekly projected deaths and weekly actual deaths for all causes (meaning including but not only COVID). You can find it a couple of scrolls down here: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

Other links that you might find useful since some people insist on debating this point using false information:
The data from the link above has been graphed here to compare the last couple of years
COVID-19 Deaths vs Flu Deaths
Fact check: Chart does not present accurate US deaths figure for 2020
US life expectancy drops dramatically due to COVID-19
1/22/21 1:26 pm

Post Cojak
Thanks Shaun, yeah I liked the circular graph, it made sense after I looked and looked at it.
Sorry I couldn't recall the right author, but the graph I remembered because it did open my eyes to the logic I was seeking. thanks also for the threads.
Say safe, we came back to North Carolina a couple days ago and more of our family here are sick with the Virus, not just testing positive.
Take care and thanks again.... Cool

OUCH to this quote:
Coronavirus has killed more Americans in 9 months than the flu has in the last 10 years combined.
1/22/21 8:24 pm

Post Cojak
Following the information from Shaun, People of my age who have lived past 'expectancy' look back and see most of their peers have died. Now it is hard to believe this quote, but I do not doubt it.
QUOTE:
U.S. life expectancy just dropped by more than a year — the largest decline in decades — as a result of the sheer number of deaths from COVID-19, according to estimates from a new study.

The study researchers project that, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the average U.S. life expectancy in 2020 will drop by 1.13 years, bringing it to 77.48 years, according to the study, published Thursday (Jan. 14) in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. That's the largest single-year decline in life expectancy in at least 40 years, and it would bring the country's life expectancy down its lowest level since 2003, the researchers said.

I thank God I am in good health. Today I moved a ton of debris (by actual weight) and split 4 wheelbarrow loads of wood. However, I know there is only a heart beat between me and eternity. My son keeps reminding me that the recovery rate of the Covid is very high, I agree, but evidently someone is sure that it will shorten lives. Crying or Very sad
1/22/21 8:42 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic