Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Just saying...(L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Just saying...(L) Richard L Shores
The number of covid cases have been greatly inflated by excessive cycling of the samples (I saw a story from WRAL in Raleigh saying basically the same thing about our numbers here in NC):

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stacey-lennox/2021/01/20/the-who-finally-updates-its-covid-19-testing-policy-1-hour-after-bidens-inauguration-n1398857

Now, under the newly minted CDC guidelines, a positive covid test doesn't even mean that you have covid. Under these new guidelines, a positive covid test just means you might have, could have, possibly have covid (you see, the WHO knows full well that with PCR tests you get a lot of false positives):

https://redstate.com/michael_thau/2021/01/20/total-coincidence-alert-who-issues-new-c19-guidelines-requiring-2nd-test-for-symptom-less-on-day-biden-takes-office-n313400

If I was a betting man, I would bet the barn and the Buick that moving forward we will see a sharp decline in the number of new covid cases and a drastic increase in the number of reported flu cases. And that's actually ok with me because maybe then we can finally get back to having actual salt and pepper shakers on restaurant tables (I hate those little packets), samples at Sam's Club, and get rid of all this mask silliness (altho I have no confidence that the government will ever give up that control).

And with that I'll leave it with y'all. Since I have posted something they won't agree with I expect certain moderators will employ their Big Tech style censorship.

I am not a complete idiot; some pieces are missing.
Friendly Face
1/21/21 1:57 pm

Post I agree... Aaron Scott
There is DEFINITE gamemanship going on. I noticed that about four vaccines came out AFTER Trump lost the election. I have trouble believing that was a coincidence. At the same time, it's very hard to believe that companies would, basically, permit more people to die just to make Trump look bad.

I noticed that the New York Times printed virtually every breathless accusation against Trump...but steadfastly refused to investigate the Hunter Biden emails. Why? Because it was in the home stretch of the election, and they weren't about to play fair.

On CNN, it seemed every Tom, Dick, and Harry who had something bad to say about Trump was published (e.g., "Why I Regret Voting for Trump" or "Three Reasons Trump Should Not Be Reelected," etc.). Those are made up, but you get the idea.

There was a DEFINITE unspoken conspiracy to never report the anything positive about Trump. On the other hand, FOX was guilty of almost never reporting anything negative. Both ways are unfair and unethical.

Likewise, I imagine that everything Biden touches will turn to gold in the press.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
1/22/21 10:54 am

Post Carolyn Smith
COVID is real. It looks like you would understand that from the sheer number of COG preachers that have died from it.

Is the MSM lying to us? Yes
Can we trust everything that been reported? No

Part of the decline we're seeing in cases is because there was a big spike from Christmas, which has now passed.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
1/22/21 1:09 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic