Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Sinners do Meth. I'm a Christian boy so I did sugar.

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Sinners do Meth. I'm a Christian boy so I did sugar. doyle
For several decades, I have been a Type 2 Diabetic. Notice that I did not say I have "struggled" with it. There has basically not been a struggle. I ate what I wanted and took medication to cover it.

For me, Type 2 has been totally self-inflicted. It took awhile to come to terms with it but basically, I am a sugarholic; pies, cake, coconut cake, lemon cake, chocolate anything, candy, ice cream or anything else with sugar in it.

Sinners do Meth. I'm a Christian boy so I do sugar. At least I did until this case of the do-betters.

Oddly enough, I do not wear glasses and a wellness report last week reveals that my kidneys are still operating as they should; TMI. However, after multiple Thanksgiving treats, my blood sugar count soared briefly to over 300. I felt no different then than when it is normal.

However, the excellent wellness report motivated me to get things under control before it became a not-so-wellness report. I decided to start the KETO diet. It is based on the former Atkins Diet but with more options.

ON DAY FOUR, my blood sugar was 108. I had not joined anything, had not donated anything, did not attend any classes, have no plans to, did not read any books etc. I did watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwKmVjSXTDk&list=PLRqeJ_bauYBIVYhhPMlgpQQjtlaDHBFw

That's it. I thought possibly some of you may have sugar issues too and decided to share this with you. Hope it helps. Jesus said we are the light of the world, so we need to KEEP THE LIGHT ON as long as possible. This hell-bound world needs your influence.

Anyone who would like to start a KETO discussion group here on Actscelerate is welcome to do so.

Doyle
writedoyle@gmail.com
404-933-1373

Last edited by doyle on 1/16/21 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Acts-celerate Owner
1/7/21 7:59 pm

Post Cojak
I am 82 have no sugar problems. BUT my dad did and he and mom handled it with his diet.
Doyle I am proud of you. The post itself took some 'guts' (a big word now). Hang in there and you just might get to the age of old people, providing our Lord doesn't bome before that.
Love you brother,
From Florida, Love and the best.

Smile

I said I am proud of you. Not that I am anyone or anything, just wanted you to know. The post is appreciated. Too many ignore the fact Sugar can kill you.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/7/21 9:04 pm

Post 105 JLarry
Last week mine was 245. Today 105.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
1/11/21 1:47 pm

Post Re: 105 georgiapath
JLarry wrote:
Last week mine was 245. Today 105.

That is wonderul. keep up the good work.

I don't have a problem with it but my hubby does.
Acts-dicted
1/17/21 5:18 am

Post Preacher777
Way to go Cojak and JLarry. You are now able to do what drug addicts and alcoholics accomplish after coming clean-reaching out and encouraging others to get their health straightened out. Friendly Face
1/17/21 8:26 pm

Post Link
I hear meth users crave sugar, too. I was talking to a man who ran a rehab. Maybe it's because they starve themselves on the meth and have low blood sugar when they come off of a high. Acts-perienced Poster
1/19/21 9:53 am

Post Feeling down? doyle
Hi Larry. Congratulations. So you are feeling down? Down from 245 to normal is a GOOD down feeling. How things going in your neck of the woods?

D
1/20/21 12:33 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic