Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Are we now a 3rd world Country?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Are we now a 3rd world Country? Cojak
I am seeing 'citizens' wandering thru the Capitol building. Wandering in and out desks of the congressmen. ignoring capitol policemen. And even though my sons would say he isn't, but our president is encouraging this.
I am actually a little physically sick seeing this in our sacred (as in respected) buildings. Our president did TWEET to obey the capitol police and the men in blue.
I understand ONLY one person has been shot. Now she will be a martyred Trump supporter.
I am sorta sick of TWEETS that seem to be a way of governing.
Anyway being a country of law and order we now have a president (that I voted for twice)

encouraging by fault or default trespassing. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I will say i am proud of Pence. I am not surprised that his president turned against him. I cannot imagine the feelings he must have. He probably knows he will never be president, he might even be glad when Biden takes the reins and he can go home...
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/6/21 4:06 pm

Post I am fully expecting.. roughridercog
The internet to be shut down for a bit.
1/6/21 5:11 pm

Post Peanut Butter
It is the result of Trumpism. Friendly Face
1/6/21 6:10 pm

Post Cojak
I read a comment from a person of color that rings with a lot of questions he asked:

Would the results have been the same if that had been a 'Black' protest? Only 13 arrested and 4 deaths after hours of plundering the capitol and grounds?

Just one thought. I think heads are buried in the sand when it is not obvious that our president is responsible for yesterday's 'PROTESTS and Riots.'

I am really ashamed of my Commander in Chief's actions.
I would not be surprised if he is impeached and removed from office before his last few days are spent. Sad Sad Shocked Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/7/21 11:18 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic