Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Any of your members itching for a civil war?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Any of your members itching for a civil war? roughridercog
I listen to people here in Branson from all over the United States. Some of them are actually wanting to see a civil war. As a student of history, I think of how brutal and bloody the Civil War actually was.
Some people have romanticized the notion of civil war and fantasize themselves as an oUtlaw Josey Wales.

This nation truly need baptized in prayer.
1/5/21 7:30 am

Post Cojak
What I tell my sons is, just remember in a civil war SOME (less than 5%) of the military would desert, they are trained better. Then you and that 5% would be fighting the best and also the best of the best.
USMC (Recons)
USN (Seals)
USA (Green Berets)
The results would be pitiful and tragic.

I keep telling my sons, it would be kin against kin and friend against friend, how stupid is that? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I just thought, if there were to be a civil war, the crooks and underworld would be waging a war against both sides looting, robbing and stealing like giant gangs.

I don't even think France would come to help. Wink As they did in the revolution. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/5/21 9:49 am

Post France fight for us? Mat
Cojak wrote:

I don't even think France would come to help. Wink As they did in the revolution. Embarassed

Nobody's coming to help, but the Chinese and others are coming to help-them-selves to American wealth.

As to France, you know they will be glad to sale us some used military rifles - once dropped but never fired. Rolling Eyes Shocked Wink

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
1/5/21 12:25 pm

Post Prior to the Civil War... Aaron Scott
I understand that people in the South actually PRAYED for war. Apparently, the thought that their outrage was enough to overcome the more men, wealth, weapons, and power of the North.

They were wrong.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
1/5/21 2:40 pm

Post uhh...yeah.... caseyleejones
I have veteran friends that are stockpiling for war. Acts-perienced Poster
1/5/21 3:14 pm

Post Re: uhh...yeah.... Cojak
caseyleejones wrote:
I have veteran friends that are stockpiling for war.

I have a cousin in SC who has been stockpiling for years and was ready, but like me he has out lived his ability to use the stock pile. Shocked Embarassed
1/5/21 8:30 pm

Post Cojak
sorry double post, at an RV site with weak cell signal.....
1/5/21 8:32 pm

Post FLRon
I wish I didn’t know this, but there is a man I know who has amassed his own personal arsenal of guns and ammo. Yes, a lot of people say that, but this individual has taken it to a whole nuther level. He went so far as to build a fake, hollow wall in his house to conceal his gear. Years ago he told me he had well over 10,000 rounds of ammunition. No telling what he has today.

I heard someone in my church say they were hoping this election would spark a Civil War. I’ve seen signs promoting it in these parts. I’ve seen Facebook memes about it. I’m sure it represents only a fringe element, but even a fringe element loaded to the gills can cause a lot of damage.
1/5/21 10:48 pm

Post Link
In the Civil War in the 1800's, there were border lines. You knew which state was on which side. If you wanted to join another state's army, you had to leave. But if there were a full-scale civil war, how would you know who the enemy is?

"He's got dreads and he smells like weed. Shoot him."

"He's got short hair and five kids. Shoot him."

I don't want a civil war. If something like that happens, I hope it's just a skirmish way off away from where most of the people are.
Acts-perienced Poster
1/6/21 1:39 am

Post skinnybishop
I don't know anyone who is itching for a Civil War.

I know LOTS of people who are preparing for a society where lawlessness and chaos rule.

Economic collapse
Empty stores and shelves
Violence based on deep seated hatred and desperation
Roaming bands of thugs, and thieves with no fear of police or prosecution

Laugh if you want....but there is a very thin line, between order and chaos in this country. Don't think this kind of thing would happen in the US? Ask some people, who lived through Hurricane Katrina, about what went on there.

Itching for Civil War? No
Preparing to survive in an emergency? Yes. A lot of my people are.
1/7/21 9:48 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic