Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

My personal prediction

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post My personal prediction roughridercog
Biden will be inaugurated
Liberal policies will come one after the other
There will be a hostile environment for Christians
Preaching against certain sins will be regarded as hate speech and made illegal
The media will demonstrate more biases than ever
Open conservatives will lose jobs
The economy will tank
The idea of a single world economy will be fostered.

This is what I predict. If I'm wrong, no one will be happier than me.
12/28/20 9:05 am

Post Dave Dorsey
Re: the hate speech prediction.

There are definitely folks that would like that to be the case. But the Courts have held again and again and again that "hate speech" is protected speech.

Do you really think that's going to change in the next four years under a 6-3 conservative Supreme Court? How?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/28/20 9:15 am

Post roughridercog
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Re: the hate speech prediction.

There are definitely folks that would like that to be the case. But the Courts have held again and again and again that "hate speech" is protected speech.

Do you really think that's going to change in the next four years under a 6-3 conservative Supreme Court? How?

Just my prediction. If I'm wrong, so be it.
12/28/20 9:22 am

Post Dave Dorsey
Well, sure, I understand you're not prophesying here. Laughing

But I assume your predictions are based on your assessment of how things will play out, based on the circumstances as you see them. I'm just curious how you arrived at that one.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/28/20 9:34 am

Post Cojak
Dave Dorsey wrote:

But I assume your predictions are based on your assessment of how things will play out, based on the circumstances as you see them. I'm just curious how you arrived at that one.

Many people have already been disappointed in what we thought was a conservative judge when he did not go OUR way. Roberts on the Obamacare thing for one. Not a tax but a fee? something like that.

I do see a lot of RR predictions coming about but not as fast as the next 4 years.

Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/28/20 11:50 am

Post Link
A prediction:

Hate speech will be redubbed hate thpeech, initially in honor of gay pride week, and then it will stick.

That's a prediction, not a prophecy.
Acts-perienced Poster
12/28/20 4:27 pm

Post roughridercog
Cojak wrote:
Dave Dorsey wrote:

Many people have already been disappointed in what we thought was a conservative judge when he did not go OUR way. Roberts on the Obamacare thing for one. Not a tax but a fee? something like that.

I do see a lot of RR predictions coming about but not as fast as the next 4 years.
I
Shocked

I hope I'm wrong, but I believe we will be horrified at how rapidly it will take place.
12/28/20 6:02 pm

Post China's Cultural Revolution Mat
In China, when Chairman Mao (and his gang) felt they were losing control, they doubled-down by outwardly being the defenders of "true communism" and inciting young people to march in the streets and publicity expose those who were not "true believers." The goal was to silence and remove anyone who was deemed a treat to the "people," but was really way for Mao the consolidate his power. The was called the "Cultural Revolution" and it was terror to those who were accused by the "mod."

Some say the Supreme Court will endure our rights, others are hoping that the conservatives (Republicans) retain control of the Senate to serve as a "road block" to liberal policies leading to a globalization that results in a "one-world-government." Trusting in government is just what the "Maos-of-America" want us to do. The battle is in the streets against the peoples army (also known as ANTIF, BLM, etc), and the leaders of the enemy of our freedoms are are found in the classrooms of our universities and colleges, high schools and grade schools. They walk the halls of Wall Street and Silicon Valley, they set in the board rooms of corporations and media conglomerates.

Friend, the red guard is marching towards your church and your home already. They have already taken control of the fed law enforcement agencies, they are dismantling local law enforcement and they are turning our military into a "humanitarian" organization to help the people of the world. We may have come to the point where our political system is just so much theater for us to watch while the people who are really empower extend their control over the country while looting our economy.

Mat

PS Wow, I'm making 2021 sound dark. Then again, Jesus could catch us away in 2021 and nothing on earth will matter to those who believe.
Acts Enthusiast
12/29/20 9:41 am

Post Cojak
I have a hope. I realize our Lord could come at any time. I also know it could be a thousand years. I am looking now for his appearing, but also know that Peter looked for His appearing. I know my daddy looked for His appearing.
I was born an optimist. Tomorrow will be bright, and brighter if, as my dad would say, 'HE splits the Eastern Sky!'

Repeating, I do believe most of what RR has said will happen, but for me, I have a bright hope for 2021. Only a few would know the horrible things that have happened my life. Just as I do not know your private life. But HE has been 'sweet' to me and brought my wife and I through battles that I could not see happening in my family and life. There were a lot of 'Terrible could have been' but He has been faithful to a awkward and wayward son.
I have hope for His Return, but if not I will look for his blessings that come daily to his children. I do pray that IF I am called on to die for Him I will have the same optimism to say "Lord I am in your hands. See You in a minute, or after this final trial !" Embarassed
12/29/20 11:45 am

Post Peanut Butter
Prediction:

The Patriot Party is formed with Trump the leader and will run in 2024.

Trump News Network is founded.

With the GOP is disarray and many Democrats not happy, the Libertarian Party picks up a few big names and becomes relevant.

2024 will produce a four party race.
Friendly Face
12/30/20 4:57 pm

Post Cojak
Peanut Butter wrote:
Prediction:

Now that would be very interesting. Cool
12/30/20 9:55 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
I hope that's true. Breaking the two party duopoly would be good. I don't think it will happen, but I sure hope it does.

If it does happen I don't think it will be the Democrats and three right of center parties, though. I think it will be the Trump party, a traditional conservative/libertarian party, a center left party, and some far left progressive party.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/30/20 10:07 pm

Post Dow Moses
Agreed

The Church holding to the word of God will become more and more persecuted.
The So called Church agreeing to sin will be widely accepted by the world.
1/1/21 1:13 pm

Post FLRon
Dow Moses wrote:
Agreed

The Church holding to the word of God will become more and more persecuted.
The So called Church agreeing to sin will be widely accepted by the world.

All of this is happening right now, of course, but I believe we will begin to see steps being taken which will result in real persecution of Christians in America. Maybe not in the four years of Biden’s presidency, but certainly not long after that. As we continue to rush towards a unified one world leader, the church will have to be “dealt with”, and that means the loss of the freedom to worship outside of “approved” churches. The recent closing of churches in America under the guise of preventing mass outbreaks of the virus have shown us how easily the worldly church will capitulate with hardly a whimper.
1/1/21 3:05 pm

Post I fully expect to see staged violence January 6 in DC roughridercog
Planted individuals will incite it and the blame will be shifted to Trump supporters.
1/5/21 8:35 am

Post I'm grieved to see my predictions coming true roughridercog
There are harder days ahead for this nation and Christians. The Gospel will be regarded as bigoted hate speech.
The cry of "Come quickly, Lord Jesus" will echo around this nation.

This is not a prophecy, just a prediction.
America will become more dependent upon foreign money leading to it being absorbed into a conglomeration of nations under the guise of trade agreements. The external motivation will be monetary, but the real reason will be much darker.

I hope I'm wrong.
1/12/21 7:24 am

Post Re: I fully expect to see staged violence January 6 in DC roughridercog
roughridercog wrote:
Planted individuals will incite it and the blame will be shifted to Trump supporters.

Just reviewing this prediction
1/20/21 12:04 pm

Post May I make another prediction? roughridercog
This is not a prophecy.

The older demoncrats are going to very soon fade from the scene via death, illness, and retirement. The younger Turks will step up in an attempt to solidify the younger generations utilizing media and educational institutions.

Just my prediction.
1/30/21 11:57 am

Post Re: I fully expect to see staged violence January 6 in DC roughridercog
roughridercog wrote:

Please note the date that I made this prediction.
1/30/21 11:58 am

Post I hope so. Now is the time Rafael D Martinez
Peanut Butter wrote:
Prediction:

The Patriot Party is formed with Trump the leader and will run in 2024.

Trump News Network is founded.

With the GOP is disarray and many Democrats not happy, the Libertarian Party picks up a few big names and becomes relevant.

.. for the two party system stranglehold to break and the political winds have been a-shifting. I voted for a third party candidate last November and the November 4 years ago. It's time for change. But I highly doubt it will get off the ground.

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

These are trying times. Everyone's trying something and getting caught. The Church Lady, 1987
Acts-dicted
2/17/21 9:12 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic