Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

My final post before Doyle bans me....

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post My final post before Doyle bans me.... The COG Apostle
Trump is an idiot. Merry Christmas! Acts-celerater
12/23/20 9:20 am

Post Cojak
I don't think he is gonna ban you, he just said you learned from the master or something like that.
Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

BTW
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALSO. Smile
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/23/20 11:57 am

Post Poor COG Apostle... Aaron Scott
A man who is a billionaire, is married to a supermodel, and won the presidency is being called an idiot by someone who, so far as I know, is not a billionaire nor a former president (given, he may be married to a supermodel).

I'm just wondering what in the world a guy could possibly do to impress COG Apostle enough to have him say they're brilliant? Or even just smart.

Now, it could be--I'M NOT SAYING IT IS, BUT IT COULD BE!!!--that COG Apostle has called the wrong person an idiot.

Just saying....
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/23/20 1:36 pm

Post georgiapath
My thoughts exactly. Acts-dicted
12/23/20 8:50 pm

Post You don't contribute much if anything of substance..... caseyleejones
but that's not worth banning. Acts-perienced Poster
12/24/20 5:22 pm

Post COG Apostle, you have every right to feel that way. doyle
I think Trump has done some really brilliant things as President, but you have every right to feel as you do. His forcing China to pay tariffs, keeping a thumb on Iran, continuously emphasizing freedom of religion, attempting to stop taxpayer money from paying Planned Parenthood to kill babies.

Lowering taxes was a big win. Making a major effort to improve the Vet Admin was a big deal for we veterans. Getting it passed that veterans can (in emergencies) receive care at local hospitals when the VA can't work them in, is a massive leap forward.

Unconventional, self-absorbed, touchy, thin-skinned, frustrating, tweet-storm bonkers, often says the wrong thing at the wrong time, hands the opposition ammo to shoot him down with, vain, confrontational. ALL OF THE ABOVE. That's Trump. It makes people nervous, even those who like his policies. but in my opinion, his time as President has been a most positive influence.

By the way, have you heard that a COVID vaccine is now available? "Impossible!" all the EXPERTS mocked when he promised it by the end of 2020. Only a dummy would promise that when the norm has been five years to get a vaccine.

COG Apostle: my dear long-time friend and Brother in Christ. We obviously disagree on Trump policies, but your feelings are important to me. I cherish your friendship and your right to share your feelings here. It has been a LONG time since we met at the Varsity for Hot Dogs, Peach Pies and a BIG Orange, but I always cherish your fellowship there or anywhere else. Love ya Bro.

Doyle
writedoyle@gmail.com
404-933-1373
1/6/21 9:11 am

Post georgiapath
I have a feeling we all will want him back, mouth and all. The swamp is going to fill back up so fast it will make our heads spin.

I voted for him both times. I didn't pay attention to what he said, I watched what he did. That was all I cared about.

Bad days are ahead and I dread it.
Acts-dicted
1/6/21 6:08 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic