Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

ACTS Poster says it blows his mind how much some people LOVE TRUMP

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post ACTS Poster says it blows his mind how much some people LOVE TRUMP doyle
I grew up in California but have never had an urge to see or know the Hollywood Stars. Have enjoyed some on-screen but they are not the characters they play. Being an actor can be a good career but I'm OK with being around regular folk.

What attracted me to Trump was not any theatrics or glamor, but rather his policies. I think it is a good thing if Communism is restrained, if China does not dominate the world, if American factories are re-opened, if manufacturing returns to America, if job-growth is high, if people earn more etc.

Neither do I think American Taxpayers should provide health care for people from other countries who come here without permission. Neither do I think the American Taxpayer should pay for abortions. Neither do I support killing innocent little babies before or after they are born.

However, I too have been amazed at watching some Trump's rallies where thousands of people chanted together, "We Love You." Never, ever in my lifetime have I seen a crowd do that to any other politician at local, state or national levels. Took me awhile to get my head around it, but now I know why they felt that way...

Trump was absolutely right. When running for the Presidency, he often spoke of the "Forgotten American." He tapped into their thinking and their longing to feel that their country was a special place.

He gave them hope. He helped thousands of them come off unemployment or no-employment and go back to work. His tide raised all boats, blacks, whites, Hispanic, Asians. He put pride back in being part of the military. Under his leadership, they felt their military was strong. Many thousands of them have sons and daughters in that military.

Mostly, he encouraged them, but they felt he also respected them. He made them feel part of a movement to save America. He waved the flag and they responded. Secretly, they had loved the flag too, but had grown silent as "woke-ism" smothered them with criticism for feeling patriotic. Trump not only welcomed their feelings about it, he cheered them on.

IF HIS NAME HAD BEEN "TREE-TRUNK" INSTEAD OF
DONALD TRUMP, THEY WOULD STILL HAVE LOVED HIM,

Hmm. Somebody who makes you feel special, helps you get a job, lowers your taxes, lowers gas prices and works to lower drug costs; all which put money in your pocket plus gives you hope for the future. If his name had been Tree-Stump instead of Donald Trump, they would have loved him.

Doyle
writedoyle@gmail.com

Last edited by doyle on 12/2/20 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-celerate Owner
12/2/20 3:54 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Yes ...but he tweets too much!
Yes ...but his wife is a gold digger with a questionable past as a model!
Yes ...but he is making millions of dollars from Americans through his brand!
Yes ...but he's a bully who calls people names & makes fun of others!
Yes ...but he has too much turn-over in his administration!
Yes ...but he's too much of a divider & he hasn't unified the two sides.

Yes, I have heard these & way too many others as reasons why Mr. Trump isn't fit to be POTUS & yet everyone else (pretty much) in D.C. does these same things & they want you to forgive them.
Does anyone remember the congressional post office & how they cashed hot checks from house members w/no intention of ever making the checks good? Out of the 355 offenders 296 were still still active in congress when the story finally broke, only to have the offenses basically swept under the rug.

Here is something that we rarely acknowledge:
Part of the reason why people don't like Pres. Trump is that he has kept almost every promise he made in the run-up to the 2016 election.
I'm afraid that people like it when a politician lies to them & don't keep their promises.
Who in their right mind wouldn't want a tactical fence that helps protect America's southern border to help stem the tide of the drug trade & illegal entry of immigrants?
I hear that Biden has said he will use his executive order authority to have the wall (over 400 miles) torn down.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
12/2/20 6:42 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic