Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump Will Win:
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Cojak
Quote Brother JD: Assuming he lives an entire 4 years (he'd be 82),

Yeah, to that. In a couple months I will be 82. I am in good health and can do 5-8 hours of 'active work'. BUT I have little stress and very few problems. Even with all the help, I would NOT want 24/7 of the worlds problems on my shoulders.

He may not make it the full term, so I thank the Lord we have the government we do have with checks and balances, and that this is not a dictatorship!

I think Reagan sorta skated for a couple of his last years, maybe Biden will. Twisted Evil
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/21/20 4:06 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Anybody want to change their prediction after tonight's ruling in PA?

The Trump campaign is screaming that this guy is an Obama appointee, which is true, but he's also a Federalist Society member and a former GOP and NRA official.

He said the Trump case in PA was "without merit" and "unhinged" and called the attempt at an equal protection claim "Frankenstein's monster". He dismissed the case with prejudice.

Don't care to argue with anyone who thinks otherwise about the merits. Just wondering if anyone wants to change their prediction.

Here's my prediction: The Third Circuit will decline to hear the appeal, as will SCOTUS.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/21/20 10:02 pm

Post The COG Apostle
Don’t underestimate the passion for voting against Trump. Acts-celerater
11/22/20 12:35 pm

Post Don't plan on gambling....that said... caseyleejones
There are irregularities for sure. The suits that have been dropped are third party. The scotus is the final say...almost.

He is not the president elect nor is there such an office as the president elect. It's projection for sure. Then again, both sides are doing it.

That said, I want the true winner to take the office. I am fine if Biden had the most EC votes.

At the same time, God help us to think over 50% of society pitched anti-God and anti-biblical votes.
Acts-perienced Poster
11/22/20 2:55 pm

Post Re: Don't plan on gambling....that said... Dave Dorsey
caseyleejones wrote:
The suits that have been dropped are third party.

Nope, not the one I'm talking about. The PA case was filed by the Trump campaign and personally argued by Rudy Giuliani. That's the one that was thrown out with prejudice last night.

PA certifies tomorrow. If there are a ton of irregularities and a lot of evidence, what exactly is Trump's team waiting for?

Edit: Appeal filed.

[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/22/20 2:58 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
A friend of mine said they don't want to present the evidence because bodies will start dropping and witnesses harassed.

It's amazing to me that the liberal side just says, "It was fact -checked." Like that is final. And that the media has the final say so.

I don't know what's going to happen, but I want whoever really won to take office, though it is daunting to think of a Biden presidency.

Jesus is still Lord and He will be with us, no matter which way it goes. But I think there is going to be a lot of unrest, no matter who wins.

If Biden is the winner, we need to remember when the Church grows - in times of persecution.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/22/20 7:51 pm

Post Cojak
It is said: Once out of the bag, it is hard to get the cat back in. Folks it appears that we have a president elect Biden. (we can put the spin on the title but it doesn't change facts) I honestly expect politics as usual i.e. fighiing and arguing across the aise for at least 3 years, then we will be in the 'lying stage' again, PROMISES that will not nor cannot be kept.

Yes some promises by every president have been kept, but the whole time the national debt keeps rising because politicians love to spend money. Now thanks to Mr. Covid it will never stop!

But as Mr. Cronkite would say: And that is the way it is. Smile
11/23/20 11:13 am

Post UncleJD
Cojak wrote:
It is said: Once out of the bag, it is hard to get the cat back in. Folks it appears that we have a president elect Biden. (we can put the spin on the title but it doesn't change facts) I honestly expect politics as usual i.e. fighiing and arguing across the aise for at least 3 years, then we will be in the 'lying stage' again, PROMISES that will not nor cannot be kept.

Yes some promises by every president have been kept, but the whole time the national debt keeps rising because politicians love to spend money. Now thanks to Mr. Covid it will never stop!

But as Mr. Cronkite would say: And that is the way it is. Smile

Sell your house now before he passes on the 60% capital gains tax. Example, you bought your house in 1980 for $100K, it is now worth $500K, you pass away, your children are on the hook for $240K in capital gains tax. It won't matter that the inflation ate up the entire $400K "profit". Thanks to the Joe Green Deal.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/23/20 11:38 am

Post Dave Dorsey
Lol no. https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-biden-capital-gains-tax-idUSKBN26Z2CA

I don't support a capital gains increase but we shouldn't be spreading disinformation about it. Unless you and Cojak are making >$1m in which case I'll PM you my Venmo!
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/23/20 1:11 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
The Third Circuit accepted the appeal, with arguments required to be filed by 4pm today.

Therefore I will update my prediction: If SCOTUS also accepts the appeal (after the Third Circuit votes to uphold the original ruling), the SCOTUS ruling will be 9-0.

I hope they get ACB to write it (though I acknowledge this one is a bridge too far).
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/23/20 6:02 pm

Post The COG Apostle
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Lol no. https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-biden-capital-gains-tax-idUSKBN26Z2CA

I don't support a capital gains increase but we shouldn't be spreading disinformation about it. Unless you and Cojak are making >$1m in which case I'll PM you my Venmo!

Stop interjecting truth. Fear-mongering is how they roll.
Acts-celerater
11/23/20 6:09 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
GSA just released the transition funds. Four GOP Senators today joined the handful that have acknowledged that Biden won. Trump tweeted about as close to a concession as he's gonna get: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1331013907859845121

It's over boys.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/23/20 6:32 pm

Post I Hear Something in the Distance FG Minister
It's a fat lady singing.... Acts-celerater
11/24/20 1:00 pm

Post Re: I Hear Something in the Distance The COG Apostle
FG Minister wrote:
It's a fat lady singing....

She’s been singing. Trump is just deaf. On another note. How intelligent is it to re-tweet Randy Quaid? Unbelievable.
Acts-celerater
11/24/20 1:59 pm

Post UncleJD
Dave Dorsey wrote:

LOL, you clearly don't know the mindset of the left. Fact checks, LOL they mean absolutely nothing anymore coming from leftist media. BTW 1Million is the campaign numbers, reality is different in application 100% of the time
11/24/20 3:27 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
You can go to his website and see that he's proposing a 40% tax for people who earn more than $1m. You have absolutely no basis for replacing that with your own made-up facts about his plan. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/24/20 3:37 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
And you're right, reality is always different than campaign numbers. Reality is always MORE MODERATE because compromise is required to pass legislation. Not that that has anything to do with you repeating false information about his proposed plan. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/24/20 3:41 pm

Post Cojak
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Trump tweeted about as close to a concession as he's gonna get

I think Trump took Hillary's advice to Biden, "DO NOT CONCEDE!"

I honestly do not like this. I have heard about the DEEP STATE and what 'IT' was gonna do from my sons and several friends. I do not know what you heard (or think) about a Deep State but Most of what I heard was absurd. There has always been an undercurrent of disgruntled citizens against an administration, I personally think that is what we have had the last 4 years from the opposition.

Now with Mr. Trump refusing to concede it 'AIN'T GONNA BE' a deep state, but an IN YOUR FACE State. I truly hate it for the country. If the Lord tarries we will have another election in 4 years. Cool
11/24/20 7:22 pm

Post Cojak
We just completed our family Thanksgiving day. Both our sons were here with us. Both are dyed in the wool Trumpers. Mr. Trump has done no wrong nor can he do wrong. One is settled with the fact that Biden will take office. The other still insists Trump will remain in office when this all is forced into the House.
I have heard more facts and figures that if true, yep the vote was rigged. I listened. I put in my two cents worth which was just, "I did my part, I voted for the man, but mostly against Biden's vice choice.
One son is sure Biden is going to prison.
I did say, "I have heard that about Obama and Hillary for years now."
I received the notmal line, "They still are!"

These are successful business men. Neither is an idiot. It just kept going thru my mind, I guess if you listen to the same lines day after day, you just might get pulled in.
I am just happy they agree (for or against). Else we would have a split family methinks. They have always been opposits, seldom agreed on anything in their 60 years. They have also NEVER been political, this is odd. I will be glad when something is settled in our political world.... Shocked
11/26/20 9:36 pm

Post UncleJD
Dave Dorsey wrote:
You can go to his website and see that he's proposing a 40% tax for people who earn more than $1m. You have absolutely no basis for replacing that with your own made-up facts about his plan.

Except the real FACT that liberals always LIE about what and who they are going to tax to get simpletons with short memories and apetittes for freebies and socking it to "the rich" to vote for them. Then of course they have to redifine "the rich", usually that means people with a job.
11/27/20 9:23 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic