Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Georgia Dem Running for Senate, has FAR BETTER ads. Wake Up GA Repubs
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Georgia Dem Running for Senate, has FAR BETTER ads. Wake Up GA Repubs doyle
It will be difficult for Kelly Loeffler (Pronounced LEFF-LER), the Republican, to maintain her Senate seat from the challenge being launched by Raphael Warnock the Democrat challenger.

Eric Erickson, Atlanta WSB Radio commentator and founder of the Red State website, warned Republicans six months ago. He predicted that if Republican Doug Collins and Kelly Loeffler ran against each other, it would split the vote and make it possible for a Democrat to win or cause a runoff. Prophecy fulfilled.

That is exactly what happened and Warnock is an excellent candidate. I hope he DOES NOT WIN but unless GA Repubs wake up, he certainly can. How anybody, black or white, could vote for higher taxes, higher gas prices, higher utilities, killing more babies, job loss and lower wages because of an incoming flood of illegals, is beyond me.

Warnock is highly respected in the African American Community. He is Pastor of Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta, the same historic and iconic church Dr. Martin Luther King pastored. It is the church from which Dr. King led much of the Civil Rights Movement. In our lifetime, that was one of the most significant, and in this writer's opinion, most needed improvements in our society.

Our family was poor financially, but even we seemed wealthy compared to some African Americans. At times, where we lived was a shanty, but often, theirs was nearly a total shambles; hollowed out shacks by the roadside.

Since the 1970's, inner-city poor folks from "The Projects" in Atlanta, have slowly raised their income and education to be able to move into the suburbs. I'm glad to see people make progress in life. Being a Christian forbids me to feel otherwise.

Most of the Atlanta area has now become a kind of Mecca for poor black folks who have moved OUT OF those Projects. Some of them are our neighbors and are as good a neighbors as we have ever had.

FAR SUPERIOR
THE WARNOCK ADS are far superior to anything the Republicans are running. For reasons already shared, I want the Republicans to win, but without a major change of strategy, they will not.

His ads talk about growing up poor with a working Mom - about being the first in his family to get a College Degree - about earning a Doctorate - about Faith and earning the right to pastor one of Atlanta's great churches - about knowing where voters are coming from - about "Being one of you."

THUS FAR, Republican ads are basically slamming Warnock about being a radical, about supporting the controversial Jeremiah Wright and visiting with Castro a looooong time ago. I don't know. Some of that may be true, but it will not cause 10 black folks to vote Republican.

I want Republicans to win but they better get going in sharing what good they will do in the state of Georgia for everybody. How will they improve life for blacks and whites? What will they do to put money in the pocket of people whose vote they desire?

They, MUST SPEAK UP AND DO SO QUICKLY about keeping taxes and immigration rates low. Their ads MUST SHOW that higher taxes mean higher prices for gas, food, housing, utilities and for cars. They must show that increased illegal immigration, promised by Joe Biden and Dems, WILL ROB JOBS from black folk.

"Just when YOU start to SOAR, Dems want the government to TAKE EVEN MORE."

EVEN SO, it will be nearly impossible to get any poor person to vote for a nice but VERY RICH woman with her own private jet supplied by her husband who is a top executive of Wall Street. Kelly Leofflier seems like a nice woman; a great lady, but she MUST get some "Boots On The Ground" ads instead of just lobbing distant negative artillery ads.

How about some ads about why Georgia has become such a dynamic place for jobs, increasing income and helping black folk succeed. Why, because the state has had Republican leadership.

That is my opinion. Feel free to share yours.

writedoyle@gmail.com
11/14/20 5:50 pm

Post Link
Can they make an ad that says 'a pastor of a Baptist church that thinks supports a right to kill babies in the womb' on TV? Acts-perienced Poster
11/14/20 10:20 pm

Post Absolutely doyle
Don't know if TV channels would run it or not, but absolutely, any Pastor of any denomination who supports Abortion (Killing Babies), should in my opinion DEFINITELY be taken to task.

Such an ad would probably have a greater chance of being aired, if it was formed as a question. For example:

Do some on-the-street interviews asking people that very question.

"Since the Ten Commandments teaches "Thou Shall NOT KILL, should Pastors of a church support Abortion?" If the candidate claims that he does not support abortion but his party does, ask, "How can any Man or Woman of God be a party to killing babies?"

Ask him why he has not cried out against Planned Parenthood for opening up their baby-killing facilities near black neighborhoods?

D
11/14/20 10:50 pm

Post Absolutely doyle
Don't know if TV channels would run it or not, but absolutely, any Pastor of any denomination who supports Abortion (Killing Babies), should in my opinion DEFINITELY be taken to task.

Such an ad would probably have a greater chance of being aired, if it was formed as a question. For example, do some on-the-street interviews asking people that very question.

"Since the Ten Commandments teaches "Thou Shall NOT KILL, should Pastors of a church support Abortion?" If the candidate claims that he does not support abortion but his party does, ask, "How can any Man or Woman of God be a party to killing babies?"

Ask him why he has not cried out against Planned Parenthood for opening up their baby-killing facilities near black neighborhoods? How many little black babies have been killed without him calling out against it?

HAVE some well-known preachers CONDEMN killing babies, and then ask him how he can support a party that IS TOTALLY against what the Bible teaches. Doesn't he feel it is hypocritical to support what the Bible condemns?

D
11/14/20 10:54 pm

Post FLRon
I believe the Georgia election is already lost to the Dems. As is usually the case in these situations, the Republican Party should have had a plan of attack in place two years ago. Are they so far out of touch with their voter base that they could not foresee this coming? Their candidate of choice, a wealthy woman with ties to Wall Street, could not possible have been a worse choice which seems to answer my own question.
11/16/20 9:21 am

Post The COG Apostle
Being pro-choice is not the same as being pro-abortion. First of all, Roe has been low for 50 years and will never be overturned. Second, even if it is, there will still be abortions. How many times have Republicans have held power and did nothing about abortion? They aren’t. They simply use it as a ploy to get you to vote for them.

Are you for the right of individuals to get divorced? If you are, does that make you pro-divorce? No. People aren’t pro-abortion.

Do some research to see that Planned Parenthood increased federally funded abortions last year, under Trump.

Now, on to Pastor Warnock. He is a wonderful man and is going to win. Kelly Loeffler is a horrible person. She sold and bought stock with insider information. She has never won. She was appointed by the governor at the dismay of the president. He wanted Collins.

On the other side, Perdue will most likely win. If GA splits, the GOP will retain majority by one. This is my prediction.
Acts-celerater
11/16/20 11:32 am

Post Cojak
The COG Apostle wrote:

How many times have Republicans have held power and did nothing about abortion? They aren’t. They simply use it as a ploy to get you to vote for them.

Are you for the right of individuals to get divorced? If you are, does that make you pro-divorce? No. People aren’t pro-abortion.

Do some research to see that Planned Parenthood increased federally funded abortions last year, under Trump.

The apostle has ome good points above. This subject is so obvious when politicians use it to further their standing with the 'anti abortion' section of their base, but once elected, it fades except for some retoric. OR IT SEEMS to me. Confused Confused
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/17/20 9:44 am

Post Cojak
The COG Apostle wrote:

How many times have Republicans have held power and did nothing about abortion? They aren’t. They simply use it as a ploy to get you to vote for them.

The apostle has ome good points above. This subject is so obvious when politicians use it to further their standing with the 'anti abortion' section of their base, but once elected, it fades except for some retoric. OR IT SEEMS to me. Confused Confused
11/17/20 9:45 am

Post If they don't fix the fraud... Could It Be True
If they don't fix the fraud and cheating in Fulton/DeKalb Counties it won't matter what kind of ads they run.

Stacey Abrams claims to have over 600,000 mail-in ballots already filled in and ready to go.

Why the GOP Secretary of State ever entered into any kind of settlement with her is beyond my ability to understand.

The left stole the Presidency and now they will steal the Senate seats in GA.
11/29/20 9:38 am

Post Re: If they don't fix the fraud... The COG Apostle
Could It Be True wrote:
If they don't fix the fraud and cheating in Fulton/DeKalb Counties it won't matter what kind of ads they run.

Stacey Abrams claims to have over 600,000 mail-in ballots already filled in and ready to go.

Why the GOP Secretary of State ever entered into any kind of settlement with her is beyond my ability to understand.

There is no proof. Stacey Abrams has been getting out the vote just like anybody else can. The problem that some of y’all have is black people actually voting for a change. You don’t like that. So, cry fraud and cheating. There is none. If there is, bring the proof to court instead of fussing about it on social media. BTW, bearing a false witness is still sin.
Acts-celerater
11/29/20 1:09 pm

Post Re: If they don't fix the fraud... Could It Be True
The COG Apostle wrote:
There is no proof. Stacey Abrams has been getting out the vote just like anybody else can. The problem that some of y’all have is black people actually voting for a change. You don’t like that. So, cry fraud and cheating. There is none. If there is, bring the proof to court instead of fussing about it on social media.

It's my understanding that's exactly what Sidney Powell did when she filed her lawsuit. She provided the proof. It is my understanding that she has signed affidavits (signed under the penalty of perjury) from Dominion employees laying out how the software was rigged.

And don't play the race card. That's what people do when they can't win the debate.

If there was nothing underhanded going on then why was counting suddenly stopped on Election night?
11/30/20 2:01 pm

Post Re: If they don't fix the fraud... The COG Apostle
Could It Be True wrote:
The COG Apostle wrote:
There is no proof. Stacey Abrams has been getting out the vote just like anybody else can. The problem that some of y’all have is black people actually voting for a change. You don’t like that. So, cry fraud and cheating. There is none. If there is, bring the proof to court instead of fussing about it on social media.

It's my understanding that's exactly what Sidney Powell did when she filed her lawsuit. She provided the proof. It is my understanding that she has signed affidavits (signed under the penalty of perjury) from Dominion employees laying out how the software was rigged.

And don't play the race card. That's what people do when they can't win the debate.

If there was nothing underhanded going on then why was counting suddenly stopped on Election night?

There is no proof. If there is, bring it to court. How many lawsuits have they lost so far? It’s a big joke and you believe it. Sorry you believe QAnon.
Acts-celerater
12/1/20 1:04 pm

The COG Apostle wrote:
There is no proof. If there is, bring it to court. How many lawsuits have they lost so far? It’s a big joke and you believe it. Sorry you believe QAnon.

First you play the race card. That's exactly what people do when they can't debate the issues. Then you try to tell me what I believe. You don't even know me. I don't even know what QAnon is. I didn't bring QAnon up, you did. Again, just a diversion like playing the race card. So don't hide behind a fake name and try to tell me what I believe.

I do not consider a fraudulent election a joke.

We will see what becomes of the lawsuit that Powell filed in Georgia. She claims to have sworn affidavits, under the penalty of perjury, from folks who have explained the fraudulent activity. She must have something because the judge in Georgia has ordered that the Dominion servers cannot be wiped clean yet.

And yes, I use a fake name as well. But, I have not attacked you or judged you.
12/1/20 9:24 pm

The COG Apostle wrote:
There is no proof. If there is, bring it to court.

Again, that's what they are doing. They feel they have the evidence and they are going to court.

Here is some more:

Quote:
Phill Kline, the director of the legal group Thomas More Society’s Amistad Project, has claimed that as many as 280,000 ballots were transported from New York to Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where the ballots “disappeared.”

Kline, a former district attorney and Kansas attorney general, said he received evidence that between “130,000 to 280,000 completed ballots for the 2020 general election were shipped from Bethpage, New York, to Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where those ballots and the trailer in which they were shipped disappeared” on Oct. 21. Kline cited the statements from a USPS subcontractor that he described as a whistleblower.

Kline also asserted in a news release that USPS workers engaged in “widespread illegal efforts” to influence the election. At least one of the whistleblowers said that they transported thousands of prefilled ballots across state lines, which, if true, would be a federal crime. His group made an “estimate” of the number of ballots that disappeared.

Kline said that they will share this information with law enforcement, including the FBI, U.S. attorneys in other areas, and local prosecutors “who are aware of our evidence.”

Democrats supposedly love whistelblowers. Having a whistleblower is all the proof they need.

As far as the lawsuits that have been dismissed, most if not all up to this point have been dismissed on procedural rulings not rulings on the merits. A ruling by a Pennsylvania judge dismissed one of the suits saying the plaintiffs waited too long to file their case. That ruling will likely be over ruled on appeal. Another such case is the case where the judge in Georgia ordered the Dominion servers not be wiped clean and then he rescinded the ruling only to reinstate it later. He did that because his first ruling was the Dominion could not wipe the servers clean. Well, at the present time Dominion doesn't have the servers. County officials have them so they can prepare for the runoffs. So his initial order could not be enforced because of who had the servers. The complaint was amended and the judge issued a new order to prevent the servers from being wiped cleaned. Just because a case is dismissed or delayed doesn't mean it doesn't have merit. It just means it might have to be refiled by other people, in other ways. The trail along the Justice system is one that needs every i dotted and every t crossed. That doesn't always happen initially.
12/2/20 1:42 pm

Post Re: If they don't fix the fraud...(L) Could It Be True
The COG Apostle wrote:
There is no proof. If there is, bring it to court.

How about a video in Georgia of people being sent home under the guise that counting was stopping ( the only reason you stop counting is for underhanded reasons) and then black suitcases of ballots are pulled from under a table and ran through the machines (no telling how many times)?

https://nationalfile.com/evidence-video-shows-georgia-vote-counters-pull-ballots-out-of-black-suitcases-after-sending-everyone-home/

Or how about video of a Dominion employee testifying under oath (under the penalty of perjury) that she saw poll workers running the same ballots through voting machines 8-10 times? Then her life has been destroyed by democrats for coming forward.

https://nationalfile.com/ex-dominion-employee-my-life-has-been-destroyed-for-coming-forward-democrats-like-to-ruin-your-life/

Do any of these qualify as proof?
12/3/20 3:36 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
They do not count as proof, no.

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2020/12/fact-check-video-from-ga-does-not-show-suitcases-filled-with-ballots-pulled-from-under-a-table-after-poll-workers-dismissed.html

Of course, I am sure the true believers will readily dismiss this as having come from employees of the Deep State sellout Brian Kemp. That's the great thing about a conspiracy theory. No actual proof is required (e.g. proof that would stand up in court), and the belief can never be falsified. There is ALWAYS a reason why a debunking cannot be accepted.

Of COURSE the Republican Secretary of State, who has always been a stalwart ally of Trump, would be saying this. The Deep State got to him!
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/4/20 9:54 am

Post Dave Dorsey
A good question to ask yourself about any belief: What would I need to be shown to conclude that my belief is false? If the answer is "nothing could ever do that", you don't have a fact based belief.

For example, I do not believe there was any significant fraud in the 2020 presidential election. But I would change my view if evidence emerged. This would need to be evidence for which there wasn't a simple alternative explanation, and evidence for which witnesses gave CONSISTENT testimony in court under oath (as affidavits have no penalty of perjury associated with them, they are simply promises to testify to a particular set of facts in court). That evidence would need to stand up against critical cross-examination and would need to be replicated in all of the areas where fraud is alleged to have occurred. However, in those circumstances, I would absolutely conclude that widespread fraud deprived Donald Trump of an election victory.

Now, how about you?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/4/20 10:10 am

Post Cojak
Over 20 years ago when I watched TV I had to check myself. I could watch a
political ad and say that dude is right and the next ad (opposing) also sounded right to me. Then I would laugh at myself, saying, 'they sure know what I want to hear!'. So those political ads DO make a difference.

Now to Fraud. Yes it has always happened and most likely will continue. BUT IMO it has never been enough to swing a NATIONAL election.

There are still the 'good' reporters who would love to pull off a 'Pulitzer prize winning story' against all odds, Fraud on a nationwide basis would draw the 'wildcat' reporters like bees to honey. There will always be the 'deepthroat' (as in the Nixon story). Security is nearly a joke. Since our president has been in office his inner circle has been a sieve of leaks itself. Someone is always going to spill the beans either because of a moral reason or money.

All that said I wish either side had had a landslide, preferably Trump since we voted for him from our home.
Personal Factual mail in ballot story.
My wife and I moved our residence but got mail in ballots from Volusia County Florida. WE figured we were supposed to use those ballots and did. My wife took a call from Volusia County. The lady said she was nullifying our ballots and we should go to Lake County to vote. WE DID.
BUT I have said it often, she could have just nullified our votes and we would never have known the difference and she would have still been right.

That spoke well for Florida and our way of life methinks. Cool
12/4/20 11:24 am

Post Re: If they don't fix the fraud... georgiapath
Could It Be True wrote:

So true.
Acts-dicted
12/6/20 6:48 am

Post Not so fast my Friend (L) Could It Be True
Dave Dorsey wrote:
They do not count as proof, no.

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2020/12/fact-check-video-from-ga-does-not-show-suitcases-filled-with-ballots-pulled-from-under-a-table-after-poll-workers-dismissed.html

The story has not been debunked:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/07/no-the-georgia-vote-counting-video-was-not-debunked-not-even-close/

You really need to get off of Google. The only thing that has been debunked is your fact checkers.
12/7/20 10:10 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic