Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Has anyone had any experience with Medi-share or any of those groups?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Has anyone had any experience with Medi-share or any of those groups? Dean Steenburgh
My wife works for a surgeon group & she has looked into these programs where your medical insurance is replaced by one of these co-expense share memberships.
There are several but I think the biggest one is Medi-Share.

Juist wondering if any of you have tried their program & if you could shed some light as to whether or not it has been a good switch from private insurance.
My private insurance with Blue Cross just went up this month an additional $250 making my new monthly premium almost $1,300.00 a month & I can't afford to do this any more.
I appreciate your your comments if you've had experiences with one of these types of sharing groups/clubs.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
11/11/20 6:52 pm

Post Cojak
Sorry I know nothing about them, but WOW, I cannot imagine paying that much for coverage. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Life sure changes, my first W-2 form 1956 for the whole year's income was $780, but I did have free medical coverage in the Corps. Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/11/20 8:37 pm

Post Brandon Bohannon
We have been on Medi-share for several years now, about 8 years I believe. We have been happy with it.
Proverbs 3:5-6; John 13:34-35; Acts 1:8
Acts-celerater
11/11/20 10:36 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Brandon Bohannon wrote:
We have been on Medi-share for several years now, about 8 years I believe. We have been happy with it.

Hey Brandon, have you had any glitches with it or has there been any hiccups you might not have had with private insurance?
Some of the reviews online have all kinds of scary stories of how people were treated & I'm kinda curious how you have found their customer service support to be for your family.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
11/12/20 7:42 pm

Post Great service and coverage excellentposter
My wife and I were insured for 10 years by MediShare until we went under Medicare's coverage. We never experienced one single problem. Three months before I went under Medicare I had open-heart surgery. MediShare paid every penny of my bills. They offered great customer service and health advice for my wife and me. Friendly Face
11/13/20 8:34 am

Post We use CHM UncleJD
https://www.chministries.org/

Haven't had to use it yet but my brother has used it for years with great success. They've birthed 4 kids with it and only pay $500 or so per kid. I know its not good for pre-existing, but all new issues are covered after the deductible. Your kids are covered under a single premium so the more children you have, the better deal it is. Samaritan's Purse is another good one from all I've heard.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/13/20 9:21 am

Post Brandon Bohannon
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Brandon Bohannon wrote:

Hey Brandon, have you had any glitches with it or has there been any hiccups you might not have had with private insurance?
Some of the reviews online have all kinds of scary stories of how people were treated & I'm kinda curious how you have found their customer service support to be for your family.

We are a family of four. No complaints. Service has been good.
Proverbs 3:5-6; John 13:34-35; Acts 1:8
Acts-celerater
11/14/20 9:58 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic