Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

TIRED of IT!!! (There, not all caps any longer)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post TIRED of IT!!! (There, not all caps any longer) Aaron Scott
I spend valuable time coming to Actscelerate virtually every day. It takes up SECONDS of my ever-shortening life. And yet what do I find when I arrive here? MAYBE ONE NEW POST A DAY!

I'm tired of it. TIRED, I say.

I expect all of my posts to very quickly have SCORES of thoughtful or otherwise intelligent and/or witty responses. This posting and getting--MAYBE--one answer a day...for about two days...and sometimes the responses being people just telling me I'm a moron, I'm not standing for that any longer!

Laziness is a sin (or should be)! So STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING and IMMEDIATELY respond when I write a post. And make sure it's thoughtful enough to challenge my surplus amount of mental firepower.

If I want to read kindergarten materials, I will find every Dave Dorsey post and just read them over and over.

If I want to read sheer lunacy, well, I just look for QuietWyatt or Roughrider posts.

And if I want to read moronic stuff, I just look at my own--scratch that, not my OWN, of course, hehe, that was just a little, um, fraudulent slip or the such--what I MEANT to say, was if I want to look at inspiring and brilliant stuff, I just look up my own posts.

If I want to look up saintly posts, I look up Cojak.

So, you guys get on the ball and check in about every 30 minutes. And if there's nothing new, THEN WRITE SOMETHING NEW!

How can I be convinced to share my vast stores of wisdom with you all when I don't even know if you check in more than once a week, if that? No, before I go casting my pearls before you swine, I need to know that you will be there to trample it underfoot.

Last edited by Aaron Scott on 10/16/20 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/15/20 11:53 am

Post At this posting, 24 people have viewed the original post, but FAILED to respond. Aaron Scott
You guys are gonna keep it up until there is no remedy!

All 24 of you had the opportunity to respond, but did even ONE of you do so? NOPE?

What a miserable lot you folks are turning out to be. Here I am, starving for some sort of mental engagement...and you guys do NOTHING. Have you never even heard of the Good Samaritan? Don't you folks even want to go to heaven?

So far, as best I can tell, it's just gonna be me, my parents, and Jesus...unless you folks get busy.
10/15/20 1:35 pm

Post Sorry roughridercog
Too tired tonight for lunacy
10/15/20 7:24 pm

Post Cojak
I was gonna respond but my wife said wait for QW & DD. BUT I really wanted to.

Oh yeah, Do you listen to Doctors?
If prescribed, would you drink apple vinegar daily? Oh wait, that was my cousin and he is no Doctor.

I knew of a Dr. who prescribed 3 Kool Cigarettes a day to my friend who had a lung problem. We were in the 3rd grade. I didn't think that was fair, I had to sneak them cause my daddy was a preacher.

Do you listen to Doctors? (Not my cousin Vinnie)

Excuse me, I gotta check to see if QW or DD checked in yet.

Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/15/20 8:13 pm

Post Cojak
Oh yeah, there will be no more responses, the title is all CAPS and that breaks the Covid rules. Sorta like not wearing a mask. Twisted Evil
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/15/20 8:16 pm

Post roughridercog
Cojak wrote:
Oh yeah, there will be no more responses, the title is all CAPS and that breaks the Covid rules. Sorta like not wearing a mask. Twisted Evil

I was too tired to notice the all caps. My coffee hasn't kicked in yet. I will either wait until my tenth cup stimulates my lunacy gland or just wait foe DD to notice. Laughing
10/16/20 6:01 am

Post Dave Dorsey
I saw the all caps right away, yesterday, I just didn't have the energy to do anything about it and still don't. Crying or Very sad Coffee [Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/16/20 6:42 am

Post roughridercog
Dave Dorsey wrote:
I saw the all caps right away, yesterday, I just didn't have the energy to do anything about it and still don't. Crying or Very sad Coffee

Meetcha at Waffle House to discuss it. Laughing
10/16/20 7:32 am

Post Link
I was talking to someone at a COG over the weekend and he said a lot of the traffic went to a Facebook COG page and that's more active now.

I can see a danger in letting a left wing site run our traffic. You could get censored for violating community standards for speaking out against abortion or sexually perverse lifestyles on some forms of social media.

Isn't it safer to post on a Christian-run site?

Of course, Facebook protects many posts from Google searches, and that is probably not the case here.
Acts-perienced Poster
10/16/20 10:39 am

Post Why, you bunch of sorry, good-for-nothing.... Aaron Scott
Listen, my brain is STARVING TO DEATH!!!

But do you guys care? NOOOOOOOO.

Look, start a debate about a doctrine. Come up with something to discuss. Something!

Don't leave me here drownin' in my tears (I should write a song).
10/16/20 6:22 pm

Post TL;DR caseyleejones
.......... Acts-perienced Poster
10/16/20 7:03 pm

Post Casey? Aaron Scott
Too Lazy; Don't Read? Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/16/20 7:17 pm

Post too long...didn't read caseyleejones
Is there a TLDR version? Acts-perienced Poster
10/16/20 8:53 pm

Post Change Agent
You know there must be a better place when the interest is low. In times past we had people on this site like Old Timer, Brad, Bonnie, . They kept things stirring and though you might not agree with everything they stated, at least they kept the conversation lively. When the hot topic gets to be cooking in cast iron skillets it may be time to find a new pond! Applies to me also. Acts Enthusiast
10/17/20 10:56 am

Post Re: TIRED of IT!!! (There, not all caps any longer) georgiapath
Aaron Scott wrote:
I spend valuable time coming to Actscelerate virtually every day. It takes up SECONDS of my ever-shortening life. And yet what do I find when I arrive here? MAYBE ONE NEW POST A DAY!

I expect all of my posts to very quickly have SCORES of thoughtful or otherwise intelligent and/or witty responses. This posting and getting--MAYBE--one answer a day...for about two days...and sometimes the responses being people just telling me I'm a moron, I'm not standing for that any longer!

Laziness is a sin (or should be)! So STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING and IMMEDIATELY respond when I write a post. And make sure it's thoughtful enough to challenge my surplus amount of mental firepower.

If I want to read kindergarten materials, I will find every Dave Dorsey post and just read them over and over.

If I want to read sheer lunacy, well, I just look for QuietWyatt or Roughrider posts.

And if I want to read moronic stuff, I just look at my own--scratch that, not my OWN, of course, hehe, that was just a little, um, fraudulent slip or the such--what I MEANT to say, was if I want to look at inspiring and brilliant stuff, I just look up my own posts.

So, you guys get on the ball and check in about every 30 minutes. And if there's nothing new, THEN WRITE SOMETHING NEW!

How can I be convinced to share my vast stores of wisdom with you all when I don't even know if you check in more than once a week, if that? No, before I go casting my pearls before you swine, I need to know that you will be there to trample it underfoot.

Is your church still alive and well? If not, why not? lol
Acts-dicted
10/17/20 6:31 pm

Post georgiapath... Aaron Scott
georgiapath wrote:
Aaron Scott wrote:

Is your church still alive and well? If not, why not? lol

Right. I went grocery shopping...and the devil took advantage of it!
10/17/20 9:29 pm

Post So how do you feel about a Church board, serving alcoholic beverages krista
at their meetings? Wink Golf Cart Mafia Capo
10/19/20 12:54 pm

Post Re: Why, you bunch of sorry, good-for-nothing.... krista
Aaron Scott wrote:

Look, start a debate about a doctrine. Come up with something to discuss. Something!

So who is better? Alabama, Clemson, or Boise St.??
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
10/19/20 12:58 pm

Post KRISTA!!!: So how do you feel about a Church board, serving alcoholic beverages Aaron Scott
krista wrote:
at their meetings? Wink

First of all, thank you!

It depends on the Church board. For instance, if you have one that is contrary, some alkyhall can make things go smoother.

And if you have some that are downright evil, then get them drunk and call the cops (or members of the church) in order to get rid of them. An arrest as soon as they pull out of the church parking lot would be ideal (before they get good and on the road). But be sure to get ride of the alkyhall so it can't be traced back to you.

YOU...ARE...WELCOME!
10/19/20 1:37 pm

Post Krista... Aaron Scott
krista wrote:
Aaron Scott wrote:

So who is better? Alabama, Clemson, or Boise St.??

Obviously, comparing these, I'm going to go with the SEC.

If Bobby Bowden was still coaching, I would have went with FSU, but after what they did to him, I don't mind if FSU loses over and over.

However, when it comes to Alabama, I would want Univ. of Florida or FSU or Tennessee to win over them. Everyone else, not so much.

And this Boise you speak of...is that a high school or middle school? If not, I'm pretty sure they'd have about the same chance against any but the worst of the SEC or Atlantic Conference.

Again, thank you for seeking out my wisdom.
10/19/20 1:46 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic