Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE Pet Peeve!!!

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE Pet Peeve!!! Aaron Scott
I don't want to cause anyone to have a panic attack, but I have to share this INCREDIBLE AND EVIL WRONG THAT MUST BE RIGHTED!!!

So, you're at retail store (or grocery store)....

You have been standing in the checkout line seven or eight minutes, as the line SLOOOOOWLY creeps forward. You are still three or four places from getting to where you can place your purchases on the conveyor belt, etc.

Then, out of the blue, the DEVIL has them open the checkout counter right beside the one you're in. Immediately, the people behind you jump to the FRONT OF THAT LINE and wind up checking out MINUTES before you do.

If anyone goes to HELL for anything, it better be these demon-possessed cashiers, stores, and customers who would do such a STUPID, DEMONIC, UNGODLY , BURN-IN-HELL-FOREVER thing.

Of course, I am praying every day for their fiery destruc...I mean, salvation. Daily! Hourly, even.

But I want it known that if they don't get saved, I want God to reserve a special place in Hell for them--the worst part. The worst of the worst part.

Pray my strength in the Lord.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/22/20 12:15 pm

Post georgiapath
I think it is the store managers fault, they don't want to pay for cashiers, they want people to check themselves out. At least that"s the way it is here. Acts-dicted
9/22/20 7:57 pm

Post Georgiapath...how can you be calm at a time like this? Aaron Scott
georgiapath wrote:
I think it is the store managers fault, they don't want to pay for cashiers, they want people to check themselves out. At least that"s the way it is here.

This is no time for calm, measured thought! This is a forest fire set by the devil himself, and must organize boycotts and even flat-out looting to end this demonic practice!!!!
9/23/20 7:57 pm

Post Cojak
I am not a fan of folks who 'Speak for God!' But I can see one of them saying, I see the Lord leaning over to St. Peter or even John and saying, "Send someone down to help the Angel who was sent to control Aaron, He isn't dong the job. The boy is losing it!" a pause, then continues, " Come to think of it, mybe he boy needs two to keep him strait!"

I could be over reacting........ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/23/20 8:34 pm

Post My person peeve roughridercog
Is people who take a loaded cart to the 20 items or less register. I so want to shout out, "31, 32,33, 34...!"
9/24/20 7:14 am

Post Re: Georgiapath...how can you be calm at a time like this? georgiapath
Aaron Scott wrote:
georgiapath wrote:
I think it is the store managers fault, they don't want to pay for cashiers, they want people to check themselves out. At least that"s the way it is here.

This is no time for calm, measured thought! This is a forest fire set by the devil himself, and must organize boycotts and even flat-out looting to end this demonic practice!!!!

Yes sir, I stand corrected. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Acts-dicted
9/25/20 4:24 am

Post Link
If a new line opens up and I'm at the back of another line, I try to get at the front of the new line if I can. You'd better watch out, Aaron, if I'm at the same store at the same time you are.

Sometimes I will wait on the other people.

One time I was at McDonald's. I was in a hurry and a new line opened. I waited a couple of seconds, long enough for someone to get in the line, and moved over. Then I heard someone in this NYC accent say, "He got ahead of me in line." How was I to know if the lady wasn't with the group that took the order? By that time I was placing my order. I placed it and left. She could have hopped over to the new line if she'd been paying attention.
Acts-perienced Poster
9/25/20 5:28 pm

Post Link, it sounds to me like... Aaron Scott
Link wrote:
If a new line opens up and I'm at the back of another line, I try to get at the front of the new line if I can. You'd better watch out, Aaron, if I'm at the same store at the same time you are.

One time I was at McDonald's. I was in a hurry and a new line opened. I waited a couple of seconds, long enough for someone to get in the line, and moved over. Then I heard someone in this NYC accent say, "He got ahead of me in line." How was I to know if the lady wasn't with the group that took the order? By that time I was placing my order. I placed it and left. She could have hopped over to the new line if she'd been paying attention.

I'm thinking your not only going to you-know-where, but will likely get there earlier than you anticipated. I cannot be held responsible for my actions if someone else does this!
9/27/20 9:14 am

Post Re: Link, it sounds to me like... Link
Aaron Scott wrote:
Link wrote:

I'm thinking your not only going to you-know-where, but will likely get there earlier than you anticipated. I cannot be held responsible for my actions if someone else does this!

You need to tone it down a bit. Try being the first in the new line. It will change your perspective completely. The person who is second in line is a lot closer to being checked out than the poor person in the back of the line.

Fast food lines are a bit different since we do not know who is with whom.
Acts-perienced Poster
9/27/20 11:02 am

Post Re: Link, it sounds to me like... Aaron Scott
Link wrote:
Aaron Scott wrote:
Link wrote:

You need to tone it down a bit. Try being the first in the new line. It will change your perspective completely. The person who is second in line is a lot closer to being checked out than the poor person in the back of the line.

Tone it down? TONE IT DOWN? Are you nuts? The world is burning down around us due to this nefarious evil, but you want me to tone it down???

I dare say this problem has sent more than a few folks to the bad place. They get in line as a sanctified person, but then, when a new line opens and 20 people effectively skip them in line, ol' green-eyed Lucifer steps in and the next thing you know they are in prison for taking a hatchet to a cashier and store manager, as well as those who took advantage of this dark temptation.

Yet you want to have it toned down? WHAT PLANET DO YOU LIVE ON, LINK?

They better hope I'm not on the jury! I don't call that serial killing--I call it serial JUSTICE!

HE THAT KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. That lets me know that I have been SINNING by not burning these stores to the ground and casting cashiers overthe edge if the Grand Canyon.

I'm no longer sure your heart is right, Link. You need to pray about this stuff...then buy a baseball bat....
9/27/20 11:19 am

Post Whatever checkout line I choose to get into roughridercog
It comes to a grinding halt.
9/28/20 7:05 pm

Post If God... Aaron Scott
If God rightfully destroyed all but one of the cashiers that pulled this foul and demonic stunt, you know what I'd say? I'd say, "Hey, You missed one!" Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/29/20 7:15 pm

Post Re: Link, it sounds to me like... Link
Aaron Scott wrote:
Link wrote:
Aaron Scott wrote:
Link wrote:

Tone it down? TONE IT DOWN? Are you nuts? The world is burning down around us due to this nefarious evil, but you want me to tone it down???

I dare say this problem has sent more than a few folks to the bad place. They get in line as a sanctified person, but then, when a new line opens and 20 people effectively skip them in line, ol' green-eyed Lucifer steps in and the next thing you know they are in prison for taking a hatchet to a cashier and store manager, as well as those who took advantage of this dark temptation.

They better hope I'm not on the jury! I don't call that serial killing--I call it serial JUSTICE!

HE THAT KNOWETH TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS SIN. That lets me know that I have been SINNING by not burning these stores to the ground and casting cashiers overthe edge if the Grand Canyon.

I'm no longer sure your heart is right, Link. You need to pray about this stuff...then buy a baseball bat....

You'd better tone it down. If a psycho burns a store down in your area, the cyber police may read your post and suspect you.
Acts-perienced Poster
10/4/20 9:43 pm

Post Re: Link... Aaron Scott
Link wrote:
Aaron Scott wrote:
Link wrote:
Aaron Scott wrote:
Link wrote:

You'd better tone it down. If a psycho burns a store down in your area, the cyber police may read your post and suspect you.

Link, the police would give me a MEDAL for being a crime-stopper! This is a crime against humanity--shoot, I'd probably get the Congressional Gold Medal. And if I joined the Army and did it, I'd get the Medal of Honor, surely!

Link, I think you are too sanguine for this subject. EVIL WALKS AMONG US...and you want to have a thoughtful discussion?

Man, pick up an axe or a chainsaw--or, if you have one handy, a hand grenade--and let's get started doing the work of angels.
10/5/20 8:42 am

Post Link
Don't covet or envy. You've got no rights to that place in the new line if you aren't fast enough to get there. So don't covet the spot of those who earned it by being swift of foot. Acts-perienced Poster
10/7/20 12:19 pm

Post Link, you've caught the Asian Mind Flu! Aaron Scott
Link wrote:
Don't covet or envy. You've got no rights to that place in the new line if you aren't fast enough to get there. So don't covet the spot of those who earned it by being swift of foot.

The way I have figured out how to solve this...is to simply reach across the shelves and SLAP THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS out of the cashier! That way she (hopefully a she, since a he might have a gun) will not be able to check anyone out...because--BWAAAHAHAHAHA!--she on her way to the first aid kit...or is perhaps lying unconscious in the floor.

It's unfair to the elderly or handicapped to have to be fast enough to get in the other line. All it takes is having a SINGLE line...and the next person in line goes to whatever cashier counter clears next.

You're going to keep it up, Link, until Hannibal Lecter pays you a visit...and when he's done with you, they probably will give HIM a medal, since your notion leads directly to the Zombie Apocalypse!
10/8/20 8:57 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic