Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump and Biden Debate #1

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump and Biden Debate #1 FG Minister
I was so proud of our president last night. He bullied, talked over, rolled his eyes, argued, spoke under his breath, defied the rules, wouldn't let his opponent speak, and was clearly the alpha male in the room. I was so proud to have him as my president. (Tongue firmly planted in cheek). If I wasn't a die hard conservative, there is no way in the world I'd vote for either of these two clowns. What an absolute disgrace. What's even sadder is that I will vote for him. Acts-celerater
9/30/20 11:11 am

Post I, also am proud excellentposter
I am so proud of what my president has accomplished during the past 3 1/2 years. Friendly Face
9/30/20 5:00 pm

Post Re: I, also am proud UncleJD
excellentposter wrote:
I am so proud of what my president has accomplished during the past 3 1/2 years.

Me too, I understand that to have the brawler instead of the puppet, this is what it looks like. It would be understandably frustrating if you expected to have a guy fight the crooked system by setting back and being passive instead of acting like a fighter does.

Seriously "Shut Up Man!, You're a Clown, You're the worst President Ever in history, Chris help me out, You said the Military are losers". One unimaginably rude (and seething rage-filled) comment after another from gentle Joe. But, sure, lets talk about Trump fighting back. I don't think I could sit quiet with the pure devil lies coming out of the man either. It must be really hard to be quiet when you have two oponents and the only smart one of the two is sitting on a chair in the middle.

Yes, I wish Trump had of hung back more, I do, but that's not him, it hasn't been as long as he's been in the spotlight, I'm impressed he is not two-faced, you get the same guy no matter what, its hard to deal with, but we're getting an amazing SCOTUS justice and I'm truly grateful for that. I'm also grateful for the peace of Jerusalem that none of them talked about (surprisingly). I remember when the left screamed "World War 3"! When he moved the embassy to Jerusalem where it belongs, Trump said, "no, it will bring peace", all the left laughed and laughed, now 2 or 3 nobel prize nominations later, we have treaties in place between Israel and Arabs and likely more on the way. Yeah, its just terrible that he didn't leave Joe alone with his lies and fantasies, he actually might have gotten further just leaving him to his rantings, but that is just not Trump. It seems I remember the same thing from 2016, everyone was just appalled at how nasty he was to Hitlery. I don't see much difference other than "Chuck" Wallace tag-teaming with his buddy. I don't remember the moderator jumping in when Hillary wanted to tag-out.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
9/30/20 8:27 pm

Post Re: I, also am proud tryingtofitin
UncleJD wrote:
excellentposter wrote:
I am so proud of what my president has accomplished during the past 3 1/2 years.

Me too, I understand that to have the brawler instead of the puppet, this is what it looks like. It would be understandably frustrating if you expected to have a guy fight the crooked system by setting back and being passive instead of acting like a fighter does.

Seriously "Shut Up Man!, You're a Clown, You're the worst President Ever in history, Chris help me out, You said the Military are losers". One unimaginably rude (and seething rage-filled) comment after another from gentle Joe. But, sure, lets talk about Trump fighting back. I don't think I could sit quiet with the pure devil lies coming out of the man either. It must be really hard to be quiet when you have two oponents and the only smart one of the two is sitting on a chair in the middle.

Yes, I wish Trump had of hung back more, I do, but that's not him, it hasn't been as long as he's been in the spotlight, I'm impressed he is not two-faced, you get the same guy no matter what, its hard to deal with, but we're getting an amazing SCOTUS justice and I'm truly grateful for that. I'm also grateful for the peace of Jerusalem that none of them talked about (surprisingly). I remember when the left screamed "World War 3"! When he moved the embassy to Jerusalem where it belongs, Trump said, "no, it will bring peace", all the left laughed and laughed, now 2 or 3 nobel prize nominations later, we have treaties in place between Israel and Arabs and likely more on the way. Yeah, its just terrible that he didn't leave Joe alone with his lies and fantasies, he actually might have gotten further just leaving him to his rantings, but that is just not Trump. It seems I remember the same thing from 2016, everyone was just appalled at how nasty he was to Hitlery. I don't see much difference other than "Chuck" Wallace tag-teaming with his buddy. I don't remember the moderator jumping in when Hillary wanted to tag-out.

Where is the "Like" button when you need one?
Friendly Face
10/1/20 4:44 am

Post Re: I, also am proud UncleJD
tryingtofitin wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
excellentposter wrote:

Where is the "Like" button when you need one?
Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/1/20 7:04 am

Post Link
My perception was that Trump was misbehaving and talking out of turn. But Wallace kept interrupting Trump, too. Who should expect network or cable TV newsmen to be professional these days? That field of work has gone down the toilet. They used to try to be unbiased.

I hadn't noticed when it happened but I ran across an Australian blog that pointed out another way Wallace helped Biden. He says Biden started defending the Green New Deal, but then Wallace interrupts and says, "Do you support the Green New Deal?" (Hint, don't defend that unpopular program.) Then Biden clarifies that he didn't support it. The blogger said that helped Biden not scare swing voters in swing states in the midwest who don't like expensive programs like that. Wallace was helping Biden not to scare people off.

I think the questions about Trump's taxes were stupid. Even if he had paid $700 something in taxes, if he followed the law, what does it matter? Wallace kept interrupting Trump about racism. Trying to paint Trump as a racist is stupid, too. Limbaugh gave a quote of Trump from a Time Magazine interview in which he said the KKK and white supremecists were repugnant.
Acts-perienced Poster
10/1/20 3:53 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic