Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Justin Bieber and wife post Baptism photos - confess love for Jesus

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Justin Bieber and wife post Baptism photos - confess love for Jesus doyle
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/08/07/justin-bieber-baptism-photos-with-wife-go-viral-confessing-our-love-and-trust-in-jesus/
8/11/20 3:17 am

Post Doyle, the guy has tattoos--he can't possibly be saved. Aaron Scott
Just keeping it real. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
8/12/20 11:25 am

Post Aaron JLarry
At least the tattoo's are what you noticed. Smile

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
8/12/20 11:33 am

Post JLarry...ha! Aaron Scott
I went back to look again, thinking I must have missed something obvious. I suspect you mean the girl's outfit.

I must be getting old--I honestly didn't notice.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
8/12/20 11:51 am

Post Link
I've been praying for him to become an evangelist since he was a teenager. I'm glad to find out about this. He was talking about Jesus at a concert a few years ago.

I don't agree with posting that God is not angry at you to fans on social media. Romans 1 says the wrath of God is revealed from heaven. Why would anyone say God is not angry at sinners? Todd White used to say things like that, but he seems to have changed his tune. He read a Ray Comfort book and is now talking about how it is important for sinners to know that they have offended God.

There seems to be a stream within the Charismatic seeker sensitive movement, including some of the signs and wonders movement that seems rather light on gospel, wanting to get people healed and telling them 'God loves you' without telling them that Christ died for their sins, telling people, "God's not angry at you man. He loves you." and sending them on their way.

But it is not just them. A lot of Pentecostal and Charismatic churches preach a cross-less resurrectionless message and then ask people to repeat a prayer to ask Jesus into their lives and declare them saved... if they believed it... but they haven't presented the Gospel for them to believe. We also have preachers who tell people that God is not angry at them. It looks like there is a lot of ritual and form of our 70, 100, 150 year old religions practices without much of the substance in some cases. There can be Pentecostal packaging without Pentecost, without event he Gospel in some cases.

I suspect in a lot of churches these days people can come in and repeat a prayer, be declared saved, and hopefully after several months pick up enough of the gospel through osmosis to understand and hopefully believe it.
Acts-perienced Poster
8/14/20 9:50 am

Post Dave Dorsey
If you look at his wife's Instagram page, there is a lot to be concerned about there as well.

But, sanctification is a slow process. I am encouraged and heartened by the things I do see from Justin and his wife and will continue to pray for him. I especially hope he is able to get away from Carl Lentz and other celebrity "pastors" and find a true church to become a part of where he can hear the word of God and grow under the care of a true minister of God.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/14/20 10:02 am

Post Link
I'm wondering why he hadn't been baptized before. Acts-perienced Poster
8/14/20 12:23 pm

Post Tom Sterbens
Dave Dorsey wrote:
If you look at his wife's Instagram page, there is a lot to be concerned about there as well.

But, sanctification is a slow process.

Alas - the same could be said about much of what is written on this forum...by believers! Smile
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
8/15/20 12:03 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Tom Sterbens wrote:
Alas - the same could be said about much of what is written on this forum...by believers! Smile

Yep, or anywhere else. Believers after all are the only ones being sanctified.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/15/20 12:47 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic