Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Fauci Reveals He Has Received Death Threats And His Daughters Have Been Harassed (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Fauci Reveals He Has Received Death Threats And His Daughters Have Been Harassed (L) Dave Dorsey
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/08/05/899415906/fauci-reveals-he-has-received-death-threats-and-his-daughters-have-been-harassed

No one has to accept that this guy is any good at his job. No one has to accept that he's doing a good job fighting the pandemic. No one has to accept that he's a level-headed actor performing in a non-political way. (I think all these things are true, but if you don't, that's fine.)

But the fact that this dude is having to get security for his family, for his children, because of baseless conspiracy theories that in MANY cases are being spread by people who claim the name of Christ -- that is NOT okay.

Anyone involved in that kind of thing needs to be hitting the ground and confessing their sin and repenting. Shame on the folks here who have been a part of it.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/6/20 6:44 am

Post FLRon
I guess I’ve never understood why, when someone in the public eye states a position contrary to what others believe, one of the most prominent recourses is to harass the person or their family. Making death threats is a whole other class of LOW if you ask me, and about as far from “Christian” as one could be.

So you don’t like this guy, or what he says or who he is aligned with. You threaten the man’s life? How about doing something really worthwhile, like turning off the TV maybe?
8/6/20 2:43 pm

Post Cojak
I have been around way too long. I laughed at the conspiracy theories of JFK and Rome. and Got sicker with the ones about Obama.
Personally MOST of the present theories to me, are sick. Anyone with just a little logic can dispose of most of the ones I have heard, even from my sons. Anyone in leadership now has a target on their back, republican and democrat.
I ask my friends who "SERIOUSLY" seem to believe every new story they hear about Democrats, or anything contrary to our presidents opinions and words. Why didn't Obama set himself as dictator when y'all said he would? Or: Hillary should be in jail if everything yous say is true about her?
I did not like Obama, Hillary, and do not care one ounce for Pelosi. I am not a Biden 'hater' and to see my friends pile on Fauci for a bad call (if it was!) And to even think someone is stupid enough to think death threats aid in this crazy pandemic is weird and weirder.
Sorry for being wordy, but I just got our RV home out of the repair shop after a couple days in GARY, IN, where my son says is the Murder Capitol of the USA. On to Iowa and Nebraska. Smile
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
8/8/20 11:05 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic