Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

For the record, who are you voting for?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post UncleJD
Dave Dorsey wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
That's funny when you change the word to Trump, you get EXACTLY what all the Antifa Liberal Terrorists are saying (that it will keep up until you terrible conservatives give us a democrap again). Very interesting

Uh... okay. That didn't make a lot of sense, but okay.

What I was referring to, of course, was the suggestion that we need to vote for Trump so all of the turmoil in our nation can be fixed. There are reasons to vote for Trump, but "so the guy who's been here for 3 and a half years can fix our current problems" isn't one of them.

Sorry Dave, let me say it plainly. You are saying EXACTLY the same thing as the far left. Using the violence that THEY are promoting and protecting to somehow suggest that their violence and turmoil is Trump's fault. When obviously if he did anything about it like sending in federal troops, then they'll just say "Oh look at that! He's a fascist!".
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
8/3/20 8:32 am

Post Dave Dorsey
That might make sense if the violence (which is already subsiding again) was the only issue in the country right now. The bottom line is that Trump is running an "elect me or everything will continue to be bad" campaign when he's been the president for 3.5 years.

That's the comment. If the left agrees with me, hey, good on them for getting one right.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/3/20 8:37 am

Post I live in Illinois so my vote really does not count on the caseyleejones
presidential level. It will be Trump. Trump is not a moral man. He has massive flaws. Is he saved? I don't know because I really cannot read the mans heart. I do believe we have been given a reprieve by God because the spiritual course of this nation was tanking. Trump was and is only a speed bump. I have at times been critical of Trumps moral behavior.

* the dems are not what they were 20 years ago. They are not a moral people. I have yet to see a Spirit filled christian embrace the democratic party.

* A vote for anyone other than Trump is really a vote for the other party unfortunately. You do you.

* Trump has pandered to christians as they all do. The church has gotten a reprieve as noted earlier. I can assure you that once Trump is out of office, the church will pay a dear price.

* I don't vote the person anymore because there is a very clear line. In time past, dems and GOPs had mostly similar beliefs. Again, dems and the left have gone to the extreme.

* Woe to him who calls good evil and evil good. I believe that is the new dem party to a tee.

* Dems are pushing to have abortion second before birth.

Am I giddy with Trump? Not really but he will get my vote. I have wondered at times that Obama took us to some very dark places that it required a Trump to at least stop or slow down our progression to darkness.

I am also reminded of Kind David as I have mentioned here before. We love the writings of King David and his life and want to identify with him. We fail to realize God called David a "bloody" man. He was doing God's work and even God thought he was a tad over the top even though David was obedient. Think about it, David killed people with a sword, slit their throats likely, killed babies and children and cut off peoples heads in battle more than likely. We would not like a true movie about David.

So yeah, Trump gets my vote.
Acts-perienced Poster
8/3/20 9:19 am

Post SCFIRE
Dave Dorsey - I was using the time frame that Trump would remain in office. Even tho there are things that are hard to swallow I do know the church would be in a much worse position if hiliary would have gotten in. We have had a reprieve and I expect to see that reprieve to last until the end of his 2nd term. I am taking for granted that he will will this election. I personally can not see how someone with any amount of common sense would want a violent, anti christ mob to be in office. I do know there will be an end to the window, but until that time it's time for the church to step up the game. I see absolutely nothing in the democratic party worth having. I'm not as politically literate as some think they are, but I'm sure that the move we are seeing now to shut churches down by demo governors would have started almost immediately if Trump had not won. That's just my two cents worth. I'm not as up to date on somethings as some on here and I readily admit that but i see absolutely nothing worth having in the democratic bunch. The are anti American and Anti Christ to the max.
8/3/20 5:28 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Okay. Thanks for clarifying.

It's beyond wild to me that anyone would connect the eternal, forever reigning church of the Lord Jesus Christ to a limited window of opportunity that is based on a certain president being in office.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/3/20 5:52 pm

Post FLRon
Unless something inconceivable happens between now and election day, I will be voting for Trump. I find very little that I like about the person of DJT, but considering the alternative, he gets my vote.
Doesn't it seem that politics in America has devolved into a repetitive cycle of the lessor of two evils, instead of who is actually the most qualified?
8/4/20 4:28 am

Post Cojak
It gets awful loud in our coach as we travel when I read from this post. We are taking our last trip around the USA, we are now in our 80s. Since the family worried about our driving, etc our oldest son came with us to help drive. It was scary in the narrow lanes around Detroit during road work. Since he is a REAL TRUMPER he cannot understand how anyone (including me) would say ANYTHING against the greatest president since ABE Lincoln. I will wait until we get past the Mississippi before I will allow him to read any of this. LOL

I remember being in church in Valdese, NC during the Ike/Stevenson times and the church was divided, but REMAINED friends and brothers and sisters.
Then in Belmont during JFK's run when I heard one member say to another good brother, "YOU CANNOT BE A CHRISTIAN AND VOTE DEMOCRATIC!!"

Politics/Business is NO reason for actual 'meanness' between Christians. I have friends who know nothing about the democratic party except it is a local thing. Their family was democrats, they are democrats. The democrats are for the common man. The attitude prevails, 'My mama could not be wrong, etc.' Smile Smile You ain't gonna change it. Sorta like the church was going to hell for allowing the wedding band, it led to dancing. Shocked Shocked Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
8/4/20 10:12 am

Post TRUMP2020 Belieber
I will be voting for the best president this country has ever seen DONALD J. TRUMP! Hey, DOC
8/4/20 10:20 am

Post Dave... Aaron Scott
Dave Dorsey wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
That's funny when you change the word to Trump, you get EXACTLY what all the Antifa Liberal Terrorists are saying (that it will keep up until you terrible conservatives give us a democrap again). Very interesting

Uh... okay. That didn't make a lot of sense, but okay.

What I was referring to, of course, was the suggestion that we need to vote for Trump so all of the turmoil in our nation can be fixed. There are reasons to vote for Trump, but "so the guy who's been here for 3 and a half years can fix our current problems" isn't one of them.

I don't know if a Trump win would stop all the nonsense. But I'd rather have a president who will stand AGAINST it, than one who will try to placate it.

And by the way, you're almost certainly going to hell for voting for anyone other than Trump.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
8/4/20 10:51 am

Post Re: Dave... Dave Dorsey
Aaron Scott wrote:
I don't know if a Trump win would stop all the nonsense. But I'd rather have a president who will stand AGAINST it, than one who will try to placate it.

I definitely hear you. I'm just not convinced it's that simple. Take Portland -- what was going on in Portland was nuts. It was not okay. Period. But it was also dying down before Trump sent in DHS agents and got every loony toon in the Pacific Northwest to hop in his Subaru and drive to be a part of it. He MASSIVELY amplified it by trying to stand against it. I'm not saying the Portland police were doing a good job -- they weren't -- but IMO, Trump's "cure" made things way worse when the disease was already on its last legs.

Aaron Scott wrote:
And by the way, you're almost certainly going to hell for voting for anyone other than Trump.

Laughing
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/4/20 10:56 am

Post Re: TRUMP2020 Eddie Robbins
Belieber wrote:
I will be voting for the best president this country has ever seen DONALD J. TRUMP!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Acts-pert Poster
8/4/20 3:31 pm

Post Re: For the record, who are you voting for? Richard L Shores
caseyleejones wrote:
MayB2Day wrote:
sheepdogandy wrote:
I voted Trump in 2016 and will again this year.

The good Lord willing.

Who are you voting for?

Ditto.

Anyone who votes for anyone other than Trump is essentially voting for the anarchy we are seeing today.

Anarchy is exactly what it is. Expect it to get worse with a Trump win.

Regardless of who wins the rioting and violence will continue. If Trump wins then the mob will continue to be angry. If Biden wins then the mob will feel emboldened. At least Trump will do something about it. Biden and the democrats will not.

I am not a complete idiot; some pieces are missing.
Friendly Face
8/5/20 7:43 am

Post Re: Dave... Richard L Shores
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Take Portland -- what was going on in Portland was nuts. It was not okay. Period. But it was also dying down before Trump sent in DHS agents and got every loony toon in the Pacific Northwest to hop in his Subaru and drive to be a part of it. He MASSIVELY amplified it by trying to stand against it. I'm not saying the Portland police were doing a good job -- they weren't -- but IMO, Trump's "cure" made things way worse when the disease was already on its last legs.

According to Bill Barr's testimony that is incorrect. According to Barr, federal agents were only sent in to protect the federal courthouse which was already under attack.

I am not a complete idiot; some pieces are missing.
Friendly Face
8/5/20 7:54 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic