Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Whether Covid19 is real or not, the next shutdown will be
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Whether Covid19 is real or not, the next shutdown will be UncleJD
Whether Covid19 is real or not (real as in, 'is scary and deadly as they make it out', I know its a real thing), the next shutdown will be a natural one based on consumer panic and not a government mandated temporary one. I believe these new numbers coming out are STILL not worth panic over because I don't believe a virus with a 99.7% survival rate (based on likely real numbers rather than early numbers and hospitalizaions), is worth losing sleep over. BUT! The masses do believe in it, they fear it, they fear death, they fear everything about it, the media stokes the fear, the liberal politicians stoke the fear. That much fear WILL break our economy. God be with us all, let us put our trust in Him. We've got some tough days ahead, pray for our land. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
6/24/20 9:42 pm

Post sheepdogandy
Tough decisions lie ahead.

www.spwc.church
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
6/24/20 10:01 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
As the old song says, "If we ever needed the Lord before, we sure do need Him now!"
6/24/20 11:40 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
I just got word that another family member has it. That makes 10 in my extended family who has been tested positive. No hospitalizations yet, thank God. It is real and it will continue to spread because people aren’t being careful. Many more people will die around the world. Acts-pert Poster
6/25/20 7:37 am

Post UncleJD
Eddie Robbins wrote:
I just got word that another family member has it. That makes 10 in my extended family who has been tested positive. No hospitalizations yet, thank God. It is real and it will continue to spread because people aren’t being careful. Many more people will die around the world.

Serious question Eddie, can you describe what "being careful" looks like? I live near (thank God not "in") Dallas where a big outbreak is happening and EVERY TIME I go there, people are 100% wearing masks and "social distancing" as they are told to do (all businesses there require it), yet that's where the spread is. I don't think there is anything that will stop this other than locking everyone inside and completely destroying the economy which is already leading to a high suicide and violence rate. Yet locking everyone inside is what killed 40% of everyone so far in the nursing homes. My opinion is that this is going to happen and rather than try to stop it, its best to learn how to cope with it and stop over-reacting.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
6/25/20 8:11 am

Post sheepdogandy
Yep, tough decisions.

www.spwc.church
6/25/20 9:28 am

Post Eddie Robbins
UncleJD wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:
I just got word that another family member has it. That makes 10 in my extended family who has been tested positive. No hospitalizations yet, thank God. It is real and it will continue to spread because people aren’t being careful. Many more people will die around the world.

Serious question Eddie, can you describe what "being careful" looks like? I live near (thank God not "in") Dallas where a big outbreak is happening and EVERY TIME I go there, people are 100% wearing masks and "social distancing" as they are told to do (all businesses there require it), yet that's where the spread is. I don't think there is anything that will stop this other than locking everyone inside and completely destroying the economy which is already leading to a high suicide and violence rate. Yet locking everyone inside is what killed 40% of everyone so far in the nursing homes. My opinion is that this is going to happen and rather than try to stop it, its best to learn how to cope with it and stop over-reacting.

Thank God for what little precautions that we have been taking or this would have killed millions of people. So, I think you know what to do to be careful. Masks, distancing, keeping your hands clean. If you are in an area with a higher breakout, be extra careful and stay home, especially if you are high risk, which I am because of my age. The main thing is not let politics sway what you do. NONE of them care about your safety.
Acts-pert Poster
6/25/20 12:44 pm

Post Re: Whether Covid19 is real or not, the next shutdown will be Cojak
UncleJD wrote:
Whether Covid19 is real or not (real as in, 'is scary and deadly as they make it out', I know its a real thing), the next shutdown will be a natural one based on consumer panic and not a government mandated temporary one.....

I am very concerned that this is over reacting. When this first came out all I read was our president should have acted sooner, now we would see hundreds of thousands possibly millions of deaths.
We have had too many deaths, but none as devastating as was predicted.
I say ' I THINK' we over reacted, it is for sure I do not know.
But it seems that as usual NOT ALL experts agree, which sickens me.
I did lose a cousin down in the out skirts of Atlanta, but he was in his 70s, that is old I hear. (ouch)

I am not putting the economy above lives, but lives depend on the economy. If our economy tanks there will be MORE lawlessness and people die just from lack of food and income. A BROKE government cannot take care of us all. Sad Sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
6/27/20 9:14 pm

Post georgiapath
I think a lot of it is hype, it will continue until after the election in November.

Nobody is saying anything about the thug protesters, that should have been
stopped weeks ago. When you throw the first brick or start the first fire it is no longer a protest, it becomes a criminal act.

I don't think all the people that are dying are from the virus, that are calling them all that to make it look worse than it is. I don't know one person that has it and I know a lot of people.
Acts-dicted
7/7/20 1:56 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
I now have had over 20 family members with the virus. We kinda think it’s real and thinking it’s fake doesn’t make the illness go away. Acts-pert Poster
7/7/20 6:49 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Yep Eddie, we've had a handful in our family including a death.

And we don't even have a big family.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
7/7/20 7:20 pm

Post Belieber
Eddie Robbins wrote:
I now have had over 20 family members with the virus. We kinda think it’s real and thinking it’s fake doesn’t make the illness go away.

Maybe your family is not being careful enough, since you have 20 family members with the virus. Can't blame everyone else for it.
Hey, DOC
7/10/20 10:00 am

Post I smelled a troll? Anyone else? Aaron Scott
Belieber wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:
I now have had over 20 family members with the virus. We kinda think it’s real and thinking it’s fake doesn’t make the illness go away.

Maybe your family is not being careful enough, since you have 20 family members with the virus. Can't blame everyone else for it.
7/10/20 10:14 am

Post Eddie Robbins
Belieber wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Where did I blame anybody else? Of course they weren’t being careful “enough.” Nobody is.
Acts-pert Poster
7/10/20 10:41 am

Post Dave Dorsey
I banned Belieber. That was way out of line. I'll lift the ban in a week. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
7/10/20 11:02 am

Post Eddie Robbins
I understand that Pastor Varner has passed away. The deaths are coming now and it’s so sad. Keep these in your prayers. Acts-pert Poster
7/10/20 11:10 am

Post We have massively spiked in our area....but.... caseyleejones
most all of them that tested positive have not and never had any symptoms and are about their business. The worst cases the people feel like mild allergy issues.

Keep in mind though, is this any worse than any other virus in time past? We've never had mass testing like this in my lifetime. Most people get the flu in the winter and doctors don't test but send you on with pills.

Yes, I believe CV is real, it is not as deadly as we are lead to believe. The news was stumped as to why we are having runaway cases of CV but the death rate is going down.... It is likely that instead of 3M people testing positive, 30M have it or have had it. (CDC stated 10X likely more have it)

Also, all local businesses are pushing people to credit and the banks are out of coins. We are headed down a one way street now.
Acts-perienced Poster
7/10/20 11:26 am

Post Re: We have massively spiked in our area....but.... Eddie Robbins
caseyleejones wrote:
most all of them that tested positive have not and never had any symptoms and are about their business. The worst cases the people feel like mild allergy issues.

Keep in mind though, is this any worse than any other virus in time past? We've never had mass testing like this in my lifetime. Most people get the flu in the winter and doctors don't test but send you on with pills.

Yes, I believe CV is real, it is not as deadly as we are lead to believe. The news was stumped as to why we are having runaway cases of CV but the death rate is going down.... It is likely that instead of 3M people testing positive, 30M have it or have had it. (CDC stated 10X likely more have it)

Also, all local businesses are pushing people to credit and the banks are out of coins. We are headed down a one way street now.

Yes, it is much worse worse when you consider long-term damage that it does to the lungs, heart and brain in some cases. Not to mention the deaths. They are coming at rapid speed now. 2 more people that I know personally passed today.
Acts-pert Poster
7/10/20 2:54 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
Also, we have to remember outside of our small circles, thousands have died in NY and in other places.

My older son lives in Tampa and app. 1% of the population has tested positive there. They had over 10,000 cases in one day and their ICUs are maxed out. He and his fiance have to move this month since their lease is up, but they are being VERY cautious about the whole thing. (Have since the beginning...)

I'm not saying the government won't try to use this, but this is REAL people!
As is the nationwide shortage of coins. The Federal Reserve slowed production during the shutdown and cash/coins were not used as much. Supply and demand!! Everything is not a conspiracy against us.

Good call, Dave!
7/10/20 3:11 pm

Post Re: We have massively spiked in our area....but.... caseyleejones
Eddie Robbins wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:

Yes, it is much worse worse when you consider long-term damage that it does to the lungs, heart and brain in some cases. Not to mention the deaths. They are coming at rapid speed now. 2 more people that I know personally passed today.

I truly get that. Admittedly, I don't question its damage. At the same time, I know of past flus and viruses that damaged people permanently and know of one who died of pneumonia related to a flu. I am not questioning how bad it is.
Acts-perienced Poster
7/11/20 10:50 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic