Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Covid-19 in Cleveland

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Covid-19 in Cleveland J W Buckaroo
I understand that many have Covid-19 in Cleveland. Is this related to the Campmeeting held at Westmore recently? Friendly Face
7/8/20 5:45 pm

Post Re: Covid-19 in Cleveland Eddie Robbins
J W Buckaroo wrote:
I understand that many have Covid-19 in Cleveland. Is this related to the Campmeeting held at Westmore recently?

I would assume so since several ministers who attended have the virus. One that I know of is in need of a miracle according to Facebook posts. I have several family members who got it there but they are regular Westmore attenders. This virus is no joke.
Acts-pert Poster
7/8/20 7:27 pm

Post Re: Covid-19 in Cleveland Da Sheik
Eddie Robbins wrote:
This virus is no joke.

You’re right ! I’ve had some close to me suffer with it. These are people in relatively good health with no high risk factors. I’m certain there are those who would abuse the situation for political gain. I’m also certain that people are dying from this...it’s no joke !
Acts Enthusiast
7/8/20 8:07 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
The pastor at Westmore put out a 20 minute video yesterday. Sounds like it has been quite an ordeal. He, his wife, and her mother have all had COVID and are better now. He reiterated that they did not rush back into the building and thought they were doing all they could to take preventative measures. He apologized and took responsibility for what happened, though many are not sure they contracted it there.

The "revival" was a one night, one service event they had been asked to host by the overseer.

Tough situation.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
7/10/20 4:26 am

Post Eddie Robbins
We need to be careful not to be trying to shift any blame towards the media. It was a Monday night Campmeeting service that a reporter called a “revival.” Ok, so he didn’t know the Campmeeting terminology. So what? People got the virus and some are dying. A member of my extended family died last night. Acts-pert Poster
7/10/20 10:44 am

Post Carolyn Smith
Eddie Robbins wrote:
We need to be careful not to be trying to shift any blame towards the media. It was a Monday night Campmeeting service that a reporter called a “revival.” Ok, so he didn’t know the Campmeeting terminology. So what? People got the virus and some are dying. A member of my extended family died last night.

I wasn't trying to shift the blame in my post (just speaking for me.) The pastor seems very broken about this and I can't imagine the guilt and sorrow he is feeling.

Please pray for our State Bishop's wife, Judy Page. She was in Cleveland visiting her daughter and is now hospitalized with COVID. She is experiencing low oxygen levels.

Also pray for Pastor Ernie Varner's family. He passed away last night. He pastored in Lenior City, TN.

Also Bishop Dwight Spivey...not sure if he is still in ICU with COVID. He has shown some improvement after a plasma transfusion.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
7/10/20 1:58 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic