Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

You cannot claim to be a Christ-Follower and support BLM(L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post You cannot claim to be a Christ-Follower and support BLM(L) caseyleejones
https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

Not stirring the pot. But what fellowship does light have with darkness?

There really is not one single ideal they hold that can be biblical. Sadly high profile ministers are embracing it.
Acts-perienced Poster
6/25/20 7:42 am

Post Eddie Robbins
There is a difference between the organization and the saying. I believe with all of my heart that black lives matter. They matter to me. Acts-pert Poster
6/25/20 7:52 am

Post UncleJD
Eddie Robbins wrote:
There is a difference between the organization and the saying. I believe with all of my heart that black lives matter. They matter to me.

I feel the same way and have stated it publicly. However there are those that want to divide us that say you have to support the organization or you are racist. We live in a very troubled time.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
6/25/20 8:35 am

Post Eddie I agree with you but there is not a divide between the two caseyleejones
Within the organization Or according to those who use that slogan. You have to embrace the ideology. Acts-perienced Poster
6/25/20 10:37 am

Post Re: Eddie I agree with you but there is not a divide between the two Dave Dorsey
caseyleejones wrote:
Within the organization Or according to those who use that slogan. You have to embrace the ideology.

That's not correct.

UncleJD is correct when he says there are some on the left who want to divide who are saying that you must support the organization. And likewise, there are some on the right who want to push the message you are expressing here -- that you cannot say that black lives matter without also embracing the ideology of the organization that has that name.

Both are false, both are divisive, both should be rejected.

Black lives matter. Regardless of the beliefs of any organization that may or may not have registered a 501(c)3 with that name. And we need to stay focused on that fact.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
6/25/20 11:13 am

Post Eddie Robbins
There is a difference between the church of God and the Church of God. People use “church of God” all the time and they aren’t talking about a denomination. You don’t throw out the slogan just because there is a name of an organization by the same name. Acts-pert Poster
6/25/20 12:41 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic