Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Kim Clement 2009 Prophecy re: Korea
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post This guy says he Kim Jong UN (not Clement) is alive and well autumn trees twice dead
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
16h
I, for one, am glad to see he is back, and well!
Quote Tweet

Lokman Karadag 洛克曼
@LokmanKaradag1
· May 1
#KimJongUn cut the tape at the ceremony marking the completion of Sunchon Phosphatic Fertilizer Factory in Sunchon. #NorthKorea
5/3/20 9:12 am

Post Difference between testing the Spirit jimmyjon
And outright rejection of prophecy in this day.
My response to last post is

Humbug.
Hey, DOC
5/3/20 9:13 am

Post Quiet Wyatt
Since Kim Clement has himself passed away a few years back, we don’t have to wonder about any new prophecies he may give. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/3/20 9:35 am

Post autumn trees twice dead
Cojak wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
As I listened to the recording, all I heard was “Kim.” He did not say which Kim would die. At the time of the prophecy in 2009, Kim Jong Il was still the leader of NK. He died in 2011. Clement also said “Now” and “is dead” repeatedly in reference to Kim being brain dead, etc., which did not happen “now” at the time of the prophecy as Clement prophesied. Nor did it happen anywhere close to NOW when he said NOW. This prophecy clearly did not come true.

This is probably just an example of charismatic wishful thinking, “calling those things which be not as though they are,” taking Rom. 4:17 wildly out of context in support of the Kenyonite claim that human ‘little gods’ have the ability to speak things into existence.

Thumb Up logical and well thought out answer. I must agree. Smile

He was talking to the people and he said YOUR PRESIDENT". sTOP THE ATTEMPTS FOR JUSTIFICATION. just get into the word and let the Spirit teach you and don't go seeking after men especially those like Clements who has given out false prophecies before. Seek discernment.
5/3/20 11:50 am

Post Quiet Wyatt
autumn trees twice dead wrote:
Cojak wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
As I listened to the recording, all I heard was “Kim.” He did not say which Kim would die. At the time of the prophecy in 2009, Kim Jong Il was still the leader of NK. He died in 2011. Clement also said “Now” and “is dead” repeatedly in reference to Kim being brain dead, etc., which did not happen “now” at the time of the prophecy as Clement prophesied. Nor did it happen anywhere close to NOW when he said NOW. This prophecy clearly did not come true.

This is probably just an example of charismatic wishful thinking, “calling those things which be not as though they are,” taking Rom. 4:17 wildly out of context in support of the Kenyonite claim that human ‘little gods’ have the ability to speak things into existence.

:thumbup: logical and well thought out answer. I must agree. :)

He was talking to the people and he said YOUR PRESIDENT". sTOP THE ATTEMPTS FOR JUSTIFICATION. just get into the word and let the Spirit teach you and don't go seeking after men especially those like Clements who has given out false prophecies before. Seek discernment.

I have never sought to justify Kim Clement’s prophecies, or the prophecies of any other prophet. You must have me confused with someone else. I stated plainly in my post which you quoted “that this prophecy clearly did not come true.”
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/3/20 2:35 pm

Post autumn trees twice dead
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
Cojak wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:

Thumb Up logical and well thought out answer. I must agree. Smile

I have never sought to justify Kim Clement’s prophecies, or the prophecies of any other prophet. You must have me confused with someone else. I stated plainly in my post which you quoted “that this prophecy clearly did not come true.”

I am very sorry. I just clicked on the wrong post to reply. Please forgive me. Thanks
5/4/20 4:55 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
Cojak wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:

:thumbup: logical and well thought out answer. I must agree. :)

I am very sorry. I just clicked on the wrong post to reply. Please forgive me. Thanks

No problem. God bless you.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/4/20 6:15 pm

Post finally people are going past what feels good to what is biblically right autumn trees twice dead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYttSavZcpY&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1YFRTq7k5AqXUQZ0cdQnool4ITab9xADdejWJICz4GneEzsJwIwTTCojs
5/18/20 12:19 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic