Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

We must not tolerate in Trump what we wouldn't tolerate in other presidents...

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post We must not tolerate in Trump what we wouldn't tolerate in other presidents... Aaron Scott
Yes, Trump is still the "best" (read that as "least terrible") presidential choice available to us at this time. But we shouldn't be giving him a pass for saying or doing things that, had Obama did them, we would livid about.

We must be devoted to the TRUTH, first and foremost. If Trump crosses a line, then, if we would have been upset if Obama (or Clinton, or any other Democrat) had done that, then we ought to let him know we feel the same way.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
4/25/20 7:50 am

Post Cojak
By tolerate?
It seems that anyone opposed to Trump (there are a few, LOL), think if you voted for him or will vote for him, you are not of sound mind; you have the herd mentality and follow mindlessly.

WE tolerate every president, we have no choice, until election time. At that time you either protest by staying home or voting for someone you KNOW will not win, but you follow your conscience and feel better about that. Once that is done it gives the voter free range to make judgements.

Some of us feel you are throwing away a vote. BUT we all have that right in this country. We also have the right to disagree, but we (all of us) should not be nasty to those who do not agree with us.

Voting for a man you think is the 'least offensive', DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE IN BED WITH THEM! Honest, it means you feel if the other guy gets in it would be worse, it is an opinion, not a sin. (I don't think) Embarassed Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
4/25/20 11:11 am

Post Dean Steenburgh
Did anyone on this discussion board denounce Obama for the infamous 'red line in the sand?'
In Sept. 2013 Obama drew a line in the sand with an airstrike threat against Syrian government forces to punish them for using chemical weapons — a violation of a rhetorical “red line” Obama had drawn months earlier.

I went back to read the 2013 comments but I couldn't find very many 2013 postings.

Obama had more than his share of items that everyone looked away from.
The media could never find a single thing against their little darling lol.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
4/25/20 6:12 pm

Post I am speaking of the Church.... Aaron Scott
I found such hatred or near-hatred toward Obama from people in the church, that I actually left the Republican Party--even though I am conservative. It had gotten to where party mean more than anything, it seemed. (Of course, that isn't true for many, but there were enough on here that it was hard not to think that this represented the wider Republicans.)

Dean, I was reading a poster (who posts here and elsewhere) the other day, and even though he was one who had voted for someone besides Trump, feeling (rightfully) that Trump was too coarse and ungodly, etc., he mentioned that he would be voting for Trump in the election.

I think some people get that this is not about voting for the best, necessarily, but voting for the "least terrible" candidate.

I am FOR Trump--I like that he doesn't care what the press or Democrats think--and they obviously hate him so badly that, instead of trying to influence him, they are just out to gut him. I like that he has tried to deliver on his promises.

But we shouldn't let him skate with anything that we did or would have lambasted Obama for. If it was wrong for Obama, it's wrong for Trump. And if it's right, then let's applaud Trump for it.
4/25/20 6:36 pm

Post Re: We must not tolerate in Trump what we wouldn't tolerate in other presidents... Resident Skeptic
Aaron Scott wrote:
Yes, Trump is still the "best" (read that as "least terrible") presidential choice available to us at this time. But we shouldn't be giving him a pass for saying or doing things that, had Obama did them, we would livid about.

We must be devoted to the TRUTH, first and foremost. If Trump crosses a line, then, if we would have been upset if Obama (or Clinton, or any other Democrat) had done that, then we ought to let him know we feel the same way.

Who says we are tolerating things in Trump we wouldn't tolerate from other Presidents? What are you even referring to?
4/25/20 7:39 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
During his 8 years I refused to hate on him.
I may not have liked some of his antics & mis-handlings but I didn't want to lambast him over it either.
As far as the man himself was concerned I think he still needs God & that church he supposedly attended got a first class pass also ...compared to nowadays.
Can you imagine Trump being a member in good standing at a church that promotes only white advancements & where you regularly hear the preacher talk down about other races??

And yes I think I saw the same post of the potential Trump voter hahaha

When it's all said & done Trump will be seen as a divider I think in the history books but he has done a lot of uniting when you look deep.
Before the virus we saw a lot of cultures enjoying historical job growth & a lot of people being freed from prison for silly sentences.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
4/25/20 7:43 pm

Post Dr.Acts
JUST imagine how many well paid non-doctorates injected their congregations this morning with spiritual disinfectant instead of directing them to healing and restoration from the Atonement of Christ on the Cross Smile
Friendly Face
4/26/20 12:15 pm

Post Dr. Acts... Aaron Scott
Dr.Acts wrote:
JUST imagine how many well paid non-doctorates injected their congregations this morning with spiritual disinfectant instead of directing them to healing and restoration from the Atonement of Christ on the Cross Smile

Think how many doctorates injected ice water and hot air. (SMILE). Love ya, bro.
4/26/20 5:48 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic