Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Why Some Pastors Won't Cancel Services
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Unbelievable! FG Minister
Dear Sir -- I cannot imagine that knowing what we know that you will still allow 50 people in your building. It's just beyond comprehension. I cannot understand why you would put your own church members at risk.

Sir, do you realize that if any of those 50 people have been to Walmart and handled a jar of jelly, or piece of fruit that was also held by someone with COVID-19, they could touch the door handle of your church or a bathroom fixture and all 50 people in your church are now exposed? When the Coronavirus Team at the White House says "live as if everybody else is positive for COVID-19." If I live this way, I can tell you, I won't be getting together with 50 of them.

Please sir --- stop this. You are potentially harming your members and your community. I mean no harm by this post, I'm just concerned for your church members. You are also saying to your community - we don't care about you; we are doing our own thing.
Acts-celerater
3/24/20 8:01 am

Post Just Found Out FG Minister
That a church is Georgia has 41 parishioners that have tested positive for COVID-19. They all had attended a retirement party at the church before the warnings about social distancing were recommended. But it goes to show you what can easily happen when one person with the virus goes into a room with other people. This is easily fixed --- don't go into a room of other people no matter if they are 6 feet away. It's like the old saying that sometimes safe sex isn't 100% safe. The easiest way to prevent STD's is DON'T HAVE SEX! My advice to church members -- don't even walk into the church building. Stay home! Acts-celerater
3/24/20 8:38 am

Post shaunbwilson
A choir decided to go ahead with rehearsal. Now dozens of members have COVID-19 and two are dead (MOUNT VERNON, Wash.)
3/30/20 1:23 pm

Post shaunbwilson
California megachurch linked to spread of more than 70 coronavirus cases
4/3/20 7:57 pm

Post shaunbwilson
This is separate from the KY church that was mentioned earlier in this thread. It is in a different county.

Kentucky county 'hit really, really hard' by church revival that spread deadly COVID-19
4/5/20 5:43 pm

Post shaunbwilson
One-third of coronavirus cases in Sacramento County are connected to churches
4/5/20 5:44 pm

Post shaunbwilson
Virginia pastor who defiantly held church service dies of coronavirus
4/13/20 8:53 pm

Post shaunbwilson
59-year-old Lawyer for Louisiana Evangelical Megachurch who Defied Social Distancing Orders Is In the Hospital with Coronavirus After Attending a Packed Palm Sunday Service – but he Insists he Has No Idea How he Tested Positive
4/17/20 7:58 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic