Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

What are you doing to ease lock down conditions?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post What are you doing to ease lock down conditions? roughridercog
Carol and I have been posting old Gospel songs on Facebook to other old folks. We are calling it Stir Crazy Gospel Time. We've got a lot of requests, but we are going to continue to them anyway. Laughing
3/23/20 2:48 pm

Post Link
One thing I did this morning was turn off alerts to a Facebook group where someone was posting old gospel songs. Smile True story.

I'm working from home. That keeps me busy.

I also harvested some clover and baby kailan from the yard and garden. At least I got some fresh air, soggy though it may have been in the rain.
3/23/20 4:54 pm

Post roughridercog
Link wrote:
One thing I did this morning was turn off alerts to a Facebook group where someone was posting old gospel songs. Smile True story.

I'm working from home. That keeps me busy.

I also harvested some clover and baby kailan from the yard and garden. At least I got some fresh air, soggy though it may have been in the rain.

Aw ya didn't have to turn off our alerts. Ya coulda just ignored us. I'm wounded. Surprised Surprised Laughing Laughing Laughing
3/24/20 5:41 am

Post AdamJ
Drove across the river to get some great BBQ from a soul food restaurant drive through. That even made my wife and children happy. Homeschooling is a challenge for our children. They are missing there friends. We always talked about homeschooling, but we did not have time to plan for this. Hey, DOC
3/24/20 9:30 am

Post Signed up for the Great Courses... Aaron Scott
I went through all of them yesterday and chose 218 courses. Although I am working full time, I am wanting to do something besides watch another movie or surf the internet, so that my down time is wisely used.

Also, I am working to teach my son how to play piano, bass, and guitar. We'll see how that goes....
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
3/24/20 2:06 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
That's very cool, Aaron!

I saw that Credo Courses is offering a huge (like 90%) discount on their library also.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
3/24/20 3:30 pm

Post Cojak
I'm installing a bathroom in our basement. Planning on an apartment there for a son or someone to live while taking care of us in our later years. The bathroom is the toughest, the kitchenette and bedrooms are a piece of cake. Hoping it won't be needed for at least a few years. LOL Amazon loves me. BUT I would rather be on the road.... Smile

PS Mama ain't happy with the noise. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
3/24/20 7:06 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic