Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Muslims invading the trucking industry

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Muslims invading the trucking industry roughridercog
Talked with a trucker yesterday and he related to me how Muslims are starting to really become a dominating force in the trucking industry. He said that in time they could easily slow down shipping in an organized effort. Plus he said that as part of the transportation industry, the could easily transport weapons of destruction anywhere in the nation at reasonable speed.

Your thoughts on his supposition?
3/13/20 7:27 am

Post Re: Muslims invading the trucking industry Link
roughridercog wrote:
Talked with a trucker yesterday and he related to me how Muslims are starting to really become a dominating force in the trucking industry. He said that in time they could easily slow down shipping in an organized effort. Plus he said that as part of the transportation industry, the could easily transport weapons of destruction anywhere in the nation at reasonable speed.

Your thoughts on his supposition?

On the one hand, I can understand how some immigrants could gravitate to trucking. If they know enough English to sign forms and read the signs, if they put in the hours, they can earn a decent living.

On the other hand, it would be perfectly reasonable for a government to want to keep Muslims out of the trucking business because the small percentage of Muslims who are radical could use a truck to blow stuff up, transport weapons, etc., except that doing so would be against our laws and the national philosophy.
3/13/20 11:08 am

Post Cojak
Many of my kin were truck drivers, and yes there is so many possibilities to do damage. So far in my stops at Truck stops to stand in line with truckers to pay for diesel or showers, fortunately I have seen few Muslims. I have seen a few Man and wife couples driving where it was obvious they were Muslims. For the uneducated in races, I do confuse the Indian and Arab at times.
But to the OP it would be scary for that industry to get top heavy with
Muslims. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
3/13/20 8:31 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Interesting item for discussion at this time because I'm in trucking school.
To save you the details I'll explain that my health insurance went through the roof in terms of the premium & I'm in training for a part time job where a trucking company will cover my health insurance so I can save $$$.

With that said I can say that I have not seen any major up-tick in the industry in terms of more muslims.
I do see a ton of new drivers who are Mexican.
Here in Calif. we have the world's melting pot living here in our state.
We have schools for East Indians & for other nationalities, in fact we have a school that caters to those who are of the muslim faith but the sign doesn't say "muslim only" need apply.
A lot of people confuse muslims with Sikhs but they're as different as night & day. Most Sikhs are kind & helpful people.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
3/16/20 7:27 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Just got word a few mins ago that my school has been canceled for at least 2 weeks or until further notice.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
3/16/20 8:13 pm

Post Cojak
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Just got word a few mins ago that my school has been canceled for at least 2 weeks or until further notice.

Ouch that hurts. I was just thinking I am only inconvenienced a little, but there are lots of folks out there who will be hurting BIG TIME if this goes on even 4 weeks. Crying or Very sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
3/16/20 10:20 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic