Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

When will the anti-christ realize who he is?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post When will the anti-christ realize who he is? Bro Bob
When I attended Lee, I was introduced to the term "messianic consciousness", meaning: When did the baby Jesus realize he was the promised messiah?

It is an interesting study.

We do know he began his ministry by performing a miracle at about age 30, but it was clear he had been well aware of it long before that. His mother would have told Him the story of His creation from the earliest days, even though she, herself, did not comprehend its true meaning.

So if the anti-christ is alive right now, (and I hope he is), at what point in his life will he know this? And what will his behavior be like before he 'comes out'?

If I were him, I would be licking my lips at what I am seeing in America, and world-wide today.

Rejection of every fundamental that created this country and made it the most blessed nation since the Babylon of 700 BC, is increasing at a rapid pace.

Are we setting the stage for this guy or not? And I don't mean to say he will come from America, prophesy seems to refute that, but I am saying that America will love him, and would love him right now.

BB
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
3/16/20 10:30 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic