Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Finally an apology NOT, from Hollywood

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Finally an apology NOT, from Hollywood Cojak
Rose McGowan took the the air to publicly ask the Iranians, "Please do not kill us". To apologize for the death of a murderer.

I know it was said on this forum, Trump should declare EVERY possible way and time to abort a child be allowed, then Hollywood and many supporters would demand that NO ABORTIONS BE ALLOWED EVER!

I have known people I did not approve of. And at times I too have taken an opposite stand, before thinking, hey they are right on this one. I have even apologized because I knew I was wrong.

But today I am saddened that someone who has not stepped in the shoes and boots of the defenders of our freedom can take a stand in opposition of their deaths just because they do not like a man.
Sickening.

Crying or Very sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/4/20 9:04 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Kaepernick had a doozy of a take today too. There have not been too many people on earth who have killed more Muslims than Soleimani, but apparently the U.S. killing him was a terrorist action against a minority. What he said still wasn't as bad as what McGowan said, though.

Based on the little I know I think it was the right move, but I acknowledge there are reasons to think otherwise. But the left doesn't seem to be able to just "think otherwise" -- they have to go absolutely nuts no matter what Trump does or doesn't do.

If he's reelected, and at this point I'd put the odds above even, the left will be the biggest reason why.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/4/20 9:24 pm

Post UncleJD
Dave Dorsey wrote:
... the left doesn't seem to be able to just "think otherwise" -- they have to go absolutely nuts no matter what Trump does or doesn't do.

If he's reelected, and at this point I'd put the odds above even, the left will be the biggest reason why.

DD, this is what I saw the get go, its why I went from #NEVERTRUMP, to #MAGA. Not because he is perfect in any way, but just because of the sheer insanity of the opposition. I could not STAND Obama, but there was not a single day that I put that above right and wrong. When he "took out" Bin Laden in Pakistan against Pakistan's wishes, I didn't cry, scream and curse him, I was happy as any American should have been. This guy has caused more death by far and we have the entire left and their media enablers siding with the enemy! Oh sure they use a false excuse that "this will start world-war 3", but they know better than that, this is NOTHING compared to how close we were to WWIII back in the 60s, 70s and 80s, and we had REAL run-ins back then (Bay of Pigs, Cuban Missile crisis, Killing Ghadaffi's family, on and on and on), and those were when there was an ACTUAL USSR that was capable of a real war, this is nothing and will result in nothing but some saber-rattling and they all know it.

I honestly think that what the left is really upset about is that Trump actually acted on an eminent threat and elliminated it rather than letting the guy kill hundreds of Americans so they could actually blame Trump for that! That is messed up, but its exactly how they think.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
1/5/20 12:37 am

Post Liberal elites ... Mat
Liberal elites seem to care more for terrorist like the Iranian General than they do for the thousands of USA military personal killed and wounded by his actions.

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
1/6/20 9:05 am

Post Cojak
DD I read your comment on Kaepernick and had not read his comment. I just read it. I am amazed at views other than mine. There are times i actually stand back and try to see the logic behind what I see as ignorant or just stupid.
This one I donot undetstand at all, from his 'career' desires to his place in history. In my opinion, he not only shot himself in the foot but this may be his undoing. Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/6/20 12:14 pm

Post diakoneo
UncleJD wrote:

I honestly think that what the left is really upset about is that Trump actually acted on an eminent threat and elliminated it rather than letting the guy kill hundreds of Americans so they could actually blame Trump for that! That is messed up, but its exactly how they think.

https://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-bill-clinton-osama-bin-laden-20140801-story.html

10 hours before the 9/11 attacks occurred Bill Clinton said he had opportunity to eliminate Osama Bin Laden but refused because of possible collateral damage.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
1/6/20 8:32 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic