Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

What do you think about the Kim Klement Trump prophecies?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post What do you think about the Kim Klement Trump prophecies? diakoneo
https://youtu.be/7T3Y5PBmpUQ

I don't keep up with these people. I understand this guy passed away before Trump became president. I guess one of my problems is his talk of the president's lack of verbosity. He is supposed to be talking about Trump, right? Laughing

Also I don't like the background"effect" noise. But that is just me Smile
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/9/19 6:12 am

Post Cojak
I have never heard of this man. What I can understand of his language he sounds English or Irish to me. I was reading the closed caption.
What ever it was, it did not sound like fortune cookie predictions as I usually hear from prophets.

BUT if God said Thru this guy that Trump will make two terms and not be impeached, that will happen, if God says it that is it..........Isn't it? Confused
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/9/19 3:49 pm

Post revuriah
I took the thing about his speaking to mean he wasn’t going to a verbose orator like Obama was. And that he isn’t “presidential” in his language.

Revuriah's Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jeff-Richard/1226257444

Jeffrey David Richard's Myspace Music
www.myspace.com/547856946
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
12/10/19 12:13 pm

Post diakoneo
I am wondering if you miss one part, does that mean we can chock it up to guessing or what??? Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/10/19 12:14 pm

Post Clement missed it a few times... Aaron Scott
But unlike the "safe" prophets, he would give fairly detailed comments that, like him or not, you had to admire.

I can't stand that overly generalized stuff that that I call "Christian horoscopes."

To say that "Trump will be a trumpet"--and to do it so many years before Trump took the presidency--is really something.

I do ponder about the "man after My Own heart" thing, for Trump does not seem to hit those buttons with the rest of us, does he?
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/10/19 1:05 pm

Post Re: Clement missed it a few times... diakoneo
Aaron Scott wrote:

I do ponder about the "man after My Own heart" thing, for Trump does not seem to hit those buttons with the rest of us, does he?

The fact that he was the first to recognize Jerusalem as capitol of Israel... maybe???

I am getting stuck on man of prayer and lack of verbosity lol
12/10/19 1:50 pm

Post Re: Clement missed it a few times... Dave Dorsey
diakoneo wrote:
I am getting stuck on man of prayer and lack of verbosity lol

As well you should!

Biblical prophets didn't need people to stretch themselves to try to make their prophecies work... they were obviously and unambiguously speaking for God.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/10/19 2:03 pm

Post Re: Clement missed it a few times... Cojak
Aaron Scott wrote:

I can't stand that overly generalized stuff that that I call "Christian horoscopes."

I am with you on the horoscopes...
And I cannot know the heart of God and his opinion of men.

Since I do not know this man I say the future will tell something of his prophecies. I have seldom heard anyone this definite in political prophecy. The verbosity thing. I thought it meant loud, but M/W in one says:the use of too many words. That in my opinion is TRUE, the dude uses too many words in Twitter... JMHO

I won't make fun of the 'prophet' but not knowing the man or his life, for me, I will let it stand or fall on its final truth or error.

I do know that here on Acts, some feel sure the 2nd term is a shew-in but so far no one has claimed it as prophecy yet! Shocked
12/10/19 6:55 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
Kim Clement's prophecies are always interesting, and this was said many years in advance of its happening. I listened to the prophecy shortly before or after Trump was elected and again the other night. Much of it seems to be on target.

I wondered if the man who was not verbose could be Pence? He is known as a man of prayer. I don't know.

Kevin Wallace has an excellent message on his church's website about prophetic messages. He said the method by which we judge a prophet should be by NT standards, i.e., judge the prophecy, not the prophet.
12/10/19 10:51 pm

Post Carolyn... Aaron Scott
Carolyn Smith wrote:
Kim Clement's prophecies are always interesting, and this was said many years in advance of its happening. I listened to the prophecy shortly before or after Trump was elected and again the other night. Much of it seems to be on target.

I wondered if the man who was not verbose could be Pence? He is known as a man of prayer. I don't know.

Kevin Wallace has an excellent message on his church's website about prophetic messages. He said the method by which we judge a prophet should be by NT standards, i.e., judge the prophecy, not the prophet.

I, too, pondered if it was Pence. I am sure he makes plenty of speeches, but I have heard very, very little from him. You may have a very good point.
12/11/19 11:02 am

Post Re: Carolyn... revuriah
Aaron Scott wrote:
Carolyn Smith wrote:

I, too, pondered if it was Pence. I am sure he makes plenty of speeches, but I have heard very, very little from him. You may have a very good point.

I’m telling you, verbosity means using more words than necessary, not that one just doesn’t speak, or speaks sparingly. Obama was verbose. Trump is plain spoken.

Revuriah's Facebook

12/11/19 12:21 pm

Post revuriah
“President Trump does not wow us with oratorical prowess.”

That is a verbose way of saying Trump isn’t given to verbosity.

That explanation was kinda verbose too.

You could say that verbosity = wordy

Revuriah's Facebook

12/11/19 4:12 pm

Post Re: Carolyn... diakoneo
revuriah wrote:
Aaron Scott wrote:
Carolyn Smith wrote:

I’m telling you, verbosity means using more words than necessary, not that one just doesn’t speak, or speaks sparingly. Obama was verbose. Trump is plain spoken.

Yeah, you are right. Text book definition of verbose: "using or expressed in more words than needed". I guess assumed just talking a lot Smile

Now, about "man of prayer"...

As to "man after God's own heart". I don't know that David set out to do that but rather his actions on behalf of God's people and defending the Name of God, put him on that position. Actions... something the Republicans have been missing for years. Lots of talk and if talk could do it, abortion would be illegal and prayer would be back in school.
12/12/19 8:48 am

Post Dean Steenburgh
In looking back at his prophecies over the years he seems to be able to prophecy things many years in advance.

In 1995 I was at an event where we were seated about 10 rows from the front & Kim called my pastor friend out of the crowd.
His church was in Bakersfield & a generous donor had gifted the church with a large piece of land several miles away out in the middle of nowhere. They had tried for years to sell the property & nothing happened. That night Kim told him many things but the one thing that stood out was, "when you get back to your church office a man will come see you & offer to buy the land, the offer will be appropriate & it will be cash. You are to accept his offer & use the funds for the church ministry as you have planned!"
He then touched him on the forehead & he went out like a light bulb for several minutes.
I just so happen to be with him on the next business day in his office when a man came in & asked the secretary if he could speak with the pastor. A few mins later they came out & had an appointment to meet at the title company to arrange escrow.
The man offered him what they had been asking for many years & it was all in cash just like Kim said.
The land was useless for development but was good land for grazing cattle & the guy had a large herd which worked out perfect. When asked how he knew about the land he said he asked around as to who owned the property & someone told him to go see the pastor in Bakersfield.
He didn't know Kim Clement.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
12/13/19 7:53 pm

Post Cojak
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
In looking back at his prophecies over the years he seems to be able to prophecy things many years in advance.

In 1995 I was at an event where we were seated about 10 rows from the front & Kim called my pastor friend out of the crowd.
His church was in Bakersfield & a generous donor had gifted the church with a large piece of land several miles away out in the middle of nowhere. They had tried for years to sell the property & nothing happened. That night Kim told him many things but the one thing that stood out was, "when you get back to your church office a man will come see you & offer to buy the land, the offer will be appropriate & it will be cash. You are to accept his offer & use the funds for the church ministry as you have planned!"
He then touched him on the forehead & he went out like a light bulb for several minutes.
I just so happen to be with him on the next business day in his office when a man came in & asked the secretary if he could speak with the pastor. A few mins later they came out & had an appointment to meet at the title company to arrange escrow.
The man offered him what they had been asking for many years & it was all in cash just like Kim said.
The land was useless for development but was good land for grazing cattle & the guy had a large herd which worked out perfect. When asked how he knew about the land he said he asked around as to who owned the property & someone told him to go see the pastor in Bakersfield.

I always check your comments, I felt a chill. SWEET! Thanks. Cool
12/13/19 11:38 pm

Post diakoneo
Dean Steenburgh wrote:

Wow! Awesome
12/18/19 7:44 am

Post Dave Dorsey
I thought about this thread while reading this article:

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2019/12/22/pope-francis-tells-christians-not-to-try-to-convert-nonbelievers

Here is what Kim Klement prophecied about Pope Francis, claiming here to be speaking for the Lord:

As I stand at this cross, there is one that I have chosen who has kneeled at this cross many, many times. I speak of the one who calls himself after St. Francis of Assisi. The Spirit of the Lord spoke for him to come and stand at the head, but this man is not like any other, says the Lord. This man has been appointed to join the hearts of Protestant faith – Catholic – those who are Spirit-filled....And I have chosen Pope Francis as one of the voices that will speak, and he will command and they will try and assassinate him three times. They will try within to damage him. God says, they will even try to poison him, but his voice will not be stopped, says the Lord. I will cause people to run to the cross, people to cling to the cross. Many souls shall come. And then, God says, there will be a change in the entire system. I will make a change, for what Martin Luther did 500 years ago, and when he nailed a thesis to the door and said “this is it – we believe that by faith we are saved, which is a gift of God, saved unto works, not by works.” God’s Spirit says so it shall be that this man shall pronounce that as well and there shall be fire that shall ignite in the southern part of America, in the central part of America. There shall be criminals that shall be brought to justice. And God says this man shall change laws and there will be creeds that will come forth and the Catholic people shall rejoice and they shall smile again for I will fill them with light. I will light the candles of My incense in the buildings that were once built for My glory but were taken and used as stone, as a place of refuge, as a place of religion. I will take those same buildings throughout the earth and I will raise them up. And in Italy, I will do something that is so anointed and strange they shall have two earthquakes and then you will know that God has begun to do His work throughout the earth. This is My word, says the Lord. Pray for it shall come to pass, says the Lord.

https://kimclement.com/prophecy (April 19, 2014)
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/22/19 10:33 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic