Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

D. James Kennedy ministry appeals their "hate group" designation

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post D. James Kennedy ministry appeals their "hate group" designation doyle
https://pjmedia.com/trending/its-back-on-christian-ministry-appeals-hate-group-defamation-lawsuit-against-splc/

Last edited by doyle on 10/24/19 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Acts-celerate Owner
10/24/19 9:38 am

Post Cojak
That story is as confusing as politics in DC. "You cannot prove the unprovable, it is impossible to prove you are not a Hate Group????"

Zukerman is having a tough time himself along the same lines on FAcebook. This is so wild, WORDS! Shocked Confused Confused
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/24/19 10:13 am

Post Link
Why don't we start an organization to publish a hate group list and put the Southern Poverty Law Center on it along with ISIS and Al Quaeda?

I have heard of it designating Bible-believing ministries as 'hate groups' for opposing sexual perversion.
11/7/19 1:58 pm

Post Cojak
[quote="Link"]Why don't we start an organization to publish a hate group list and put the Southern Poverty Law Center on it along with ISIS and Al Quaeda?

I have heard of it designating Bible-believing ministries as 'hate groups' for opposing sexual perversion.[/quote]
Yes I have read that too. Some of this stuff is terrible, Somehow the 'Freedom of Speech' provision is being twisted. It is ok to wear a T-shirt with 'F' You' on it but not to tell someone 'you believe homosexuality is wrong.' Crying or Very sad
11/8/19 11:34 am

Post Southern Poverty Law Center Mat
Southern Poverty Law Center is a "shake-down" scam, much like the Rainbow Coalition and other such groups. They pick a target, like a large corporation, and protest their "discriminatory" practices and polices. To stop the protest and boycotts the corporation does a public "we are sorry," makes some policy changes and writes some big checks to the "shake-down" group to make them go away. I have seen this by pro-abortion and anti-abortion groups alike, as well as some pro-Israel groups.

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
11/10/19 8:48 am

Post Re: Southern Poverty Law Center Cojak
Mat wrote:
Southern Poverty Law Center is a "shake-down" scam, much like the Rainbow Coalition and other such groups. They pick a target, like a large corporation, and protest their "discriminatory" practices and polices. To stop the protest and boycotts the corporation does a public "we are sorry," makes some policy changes and writes some big checks to the "shake-down" group to make them go away. I have seen this by pro-abortion and anti-abortion groups alike, as well as some pro-Israel groups.

Mat

I think you are right here, and of course it will continue by groups who want that 15 mins of fame, and a step up that publicity ladder, as often as they can get it. Crying or Very sad
11/10/19 2:30 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic