Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

What happened to Drudge's love affair with Trump?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post What happened to Drudge's love affair with Trump? UncleJD
I really haven't paid a lot of attention to Drudge since they went over the top in their attacks on Ted Cruz in the 2016 primary race (they even called Ted Cruz's dad a Nazi and ridiculed speaking in tongues). A website devoted to over-the-top support of Trump at the time seems to be in complete opposite-land today from the way they seem to be blasting his every move and upholding impeachment. Again, maybe I'm misconstruing what I'm seeing since I hardly look at it anymore. But does anyone know what Trump did to put their crazy-train into reverse? Just curious. I think they are just as nuts today as then, but 180 degrees the opposite. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/22/19 9:57 am

Post Re: What happened to Drudge's love affair with Trump? Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
I really haven't paid a lot of attention to Drudge since they went over the top in their attacks on Ted Cruz in the 2016 primary race (they even called Ted Cruz's dad a Nazi and ridiculed speaking in tongues). A website devoted to over-the-top support of Trump at the time seems to be in complete opposite-land today from the way they seem to be blasting his every move and upholding impeachment. Again, maybe I'm misconstruing what I'm seeing since I hardly look at it anymore. But does anyone know what Trump did to put their crazy-train into reverse? Just curious. I think they are just as nuts today as then, but 180 degrees the opposite.

I posted a similar thought on my FB page yesterday. It is obvious that Drudge is omitting anything concerning the "impeachment inquiry" that will discredit it or cast the accusers in a bad light.
10/22/19 10:38 am

Post UncleJD
The only thing I've read that makes any sense (but not much) is that Drudge made his mark in the world on the Clinton impeachment so he is either reliving his glory days or is using this to rebrand himself and join the liberal mainstream media this time around. I don't get it though. He was so far over the top with Trump (way beyond my own support), and now this, it just makes him look bi-polar. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/22/19 10:49 am

Post Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
The only thing I've read that makes any sense (but not much) is that Drudge made his mark in the world on the Clinton impeachment so he is either reliving his glory days or is using this to rebrand himself and join the liberal mainstream media this time around. I don't get it though. He was so far over the top with Trump (way beyond my own support), and now this, it just makes him look bi-polar.

This seems to have started before the impeachment thing. It's like Drudge is an Ann Coulter anti-Trumper type now.
10/22/19 12:00 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic