Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Kanye's Sunday Worship. Whacha think? (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Kanye's Sunday Worship. Whacha think? (L) doyle
https://pjmedia.com/faith/is-gods-arm-too-short-to-save-kanye-west/
10/3/19 8:29 am

Post Kayne's Sunday Worship Change Agent
Kayne has changed paths. God can do wonders with sinners when they repent and start walking the straight and narrow. In my opinion there is hope for Trump yet! Acts Enthusiast
10/3/19 3:09 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
I watched the short sermon that was preached in Detroit and it was a legit biblical presentation of the gospel. It was preached by a graduate of the Master's Seminary (I know, I know, ew John MacArthur -- but we're talking about the gospel here).

I thought this article did a good job urging caution about falling in a ditch on either side of the road: https://www.disrn.com/2019/10/01/how-christians-should-respond-to-kanyes-reported-conversion/
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/3/19 4:50 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
After reading the transcript of the message & listening to the video I would say it sounds very solid.
Unfortunately we're reminded of the antics of Mr. West but I am willing to extend a "wait & see" approach to whether or not he is a true convert & follower of Christ.
One thing for sure he'll have to evangelize his own household.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
10/9/19 8:07 pm

Post FLRon
I have to be honest and admit that I do know much at all about Mr. West. I just don’t pay attention to most entertainment types I guess. That being said, God knows his heart as to whether or not he is in right standing with Him.
As for Kanye preaching the gospel, I always get concerned when anyone newly saved gets behind a pulpit.
10/9/19 8:35 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
FLRon wrote:
I have to be honest and admit that I do know much at all about Mr. West. I just don’t pay attention to most entertainment types I guess. That being said, God knows his heart as to whether or not he is in right standing with Him.
As for Kanye preaching the gospel, I always get concerned when anyone newly saved gets behind a pulpit.

Hey Ron, I don't read where Bro. West is preaching but I do believe he is the one promoting & probably backing the event financially ...which he could do for generations to come based on his wealth.

What are you focused on?
10/12/19 5:50 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Hey Ron, I don't read where Bro. West is preaching but I do believe he is the one promoting & probably backing the event financially ...which he could do for generations to come based on his wealth.

Indeed, Bro. Dean. I hope and pray the very best for Kanye, but even if ultimately and tragically remains unconverted, the true gospel is bring preached at these events thus far and lives are undoubtedly being impacted for good.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/12/19 5:57 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
I am thrilled when God's word is preached as I know it will not return void.
Kanye is not a polished entertainer & has all kinds of social issues ...but the general public & Hollywood seem to accept him & leave him alone.
Maybe he'll reach a few of them & those few may reach a ton of other people who typically couldn't be evangelized.
In the most odd way we have all seen & put up with some really weird styles of ministry & lumped it into a category - Kanye, (a secular believer) is offering something that a lot of people won't touch!

What are you focused on?
10/12/19 6:07 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic