Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

WNC's Step of "Faith"
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Re: Rumor Has It - The AB has a plan on how to get the money Nature Boy Florida
MI6 wrote:
The WNC AB has a plan to finance this project. This is not an Act of Faith or an Act of Stupidity.

There is a "certain church" in WNC that has been on the decline for the last 15 years. The property is worth millions. When the current pastor resigns/retires - which will be soon - the WNC State Office will take over this property and sell it. Millions will be made.

The members of this "certain church" do not understand how the COG operates or what the Minutes of the General Assembly states about property ownership, Board of Trustees responsibility, or the procedure for buying and selling property. The AB is just waiting on what he knows is about to happen.

This is such a great idea.

Why don't we sell every church and go into Chik Fil A business?

Perhaps all current members of the COG when we went out of business could get a 20% coupon or something.

Of course, then the AB wouldn't have a job...so that will probably not happen.

He will only sell enough to keep the state office staff and the new hires needed to administer the money gleaned from purging financially lucrative churches.
Evil or Very Mad
9/9/19 5:17 pm

Post Re: Rumor Has It - The AB has a plan on how to get the money Cojak
MI6 wrote:
The WNC AB has a plan to finance this project. This is not an Act of Faith or an Act of Stupidity.

There is a "certain church" in WNC that has been on the decline for the last 15 years. The property is worth millions. When the current pastor resigns/retires - which will be soon - the WNC State Office will take over this property and sell it. Millions will be made.

The members of this "certain church" do not understand how the COG operates or what the Minutes of the General Assembly states about property ownership, Board of Trustees responsibility, or the procedure for buying and selling property. The AB is just waiting on what he knows is about to happen.

Being in WNC at present, I am very curious, since you have taken pot shot at Bro Bell, just wondering where this 'Valuable church is?' I hope to be around for a while and would like to follow this scenario to its end to check the credibility of your prophesy. I know many of the WNC churches and am at a loss to recognize it.

I am not completely naive, in the vernacular of the world, I would say this is a 'gamble' with a possibility of a win or two. At least I hope so. It seems a near impossibility to revitalize a church today, but a better chance to plant one that will grow. This is probably the best idea in today's religious world, put the money in developing NEW churches.

BTW I did plant one church that is still alive, so I am not a complete neophyte. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/12/19 9:55 pm

Post MI6 Cojak
I sent you a messge.
As I said I understand the reluctance to name the church on a public forum. Also I did not mean it as a slap when I said your took a shot at Bro Bell. I was just very curious.
Thanks. Cool
9/13/19 8:14 pm

Post Re: Rumor Has It - The AB has a plan on how to get the money diakoneo
MI6 wrote:

That is sad on so many levels...
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
9/13/19 9:29 pm

Post diakoneo
Selling physical assets to pay administrative costs... Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
9/13/19 9:51 pm

Post DOYLE - The requested Correction MI6
In my opinion - The WNC AB has a plan to finance this project.
In my opinion - This is not an Act of Faith or an Act of Stupidity.
In my opinion - There is not 1 State Office that takes a Step of Faith.
In my opinion - Every State Office Leadership Team (The AB or State Council) Has a PLAN and does not operate without a PLAN and they VOTE on a PLAN.

In my opinion - Many people in the COG are looking the other way and really do not care what happens - as long as it does not impact them personally.
Friendly Face
9/30/19 10:28 am

Post Re: DOYLE - The requested Correction Cojak
MI6 wrote:

In my opinion - Many people in the COG are looking the other way and really do not care what happens - as long as it does not impact them personally.

Now that statement is true for a lot of folks, at most levels. Shocked Crying or Very sad
10/2/19 9:31 pm

Post sadlytrue77
What church in WNC is worth millions and will close when the pastor retires???

New Orleans Bred, Mississippi Led, Hopefully Arizona will be home before I'm dead.
*OnceASaintsFanAlwaysASaintsFan*
Friendly Face
10/10/19 4:52 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic