Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Anybody have experience, advice & thoughts about boosting sermons on Facebook?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Anybody have experience, advice & thoughts about boosting sermons on Facebook? Preacher777
Facebook offers an inexpensive way to "Boost" a post, sermon or worship after posting it online. The nice thing is that they can target zip codes in the vicinity of the church. It seems like an inexpensive way to get the Word out to people.

We and many churches post our messages on the church Facebook page. What are your experiences and thoughts about sending them with their mass distribution? I'm definitely a novice on internet promotions so I appreciate any other advice or options.
Friendly Face
9/6/19 12:57 pm

Post Brandon Bowers
You can boost any post on a FB page. Just make sure that aside from your video, you include a link to your website, or some other way for people to find your church. It can be inexpensive and tailored to your budget.
9/7/19 9:07 am

Post Preacher777
Thanks Brandon. Do you or anybody else know if the person clicking the link with a video or scriptures with a brief teaching gets taken to the church Facebook page which has the address and phone number or just to that particular link? I'm a techie learner gradually figuring these things out! Friendly Face
9/7/19 10:12 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic