Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

We never went to the Moon!

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post We never went to the Moon! Cojak
My 'brilliant son says to me, "Dad, have you ever thought that we did not go to the moon?"
Of course I have heard the conspiracy theory that NASA faked the whole thing out in the desert somewhere, maybe area 51.

I am a firm believer that if we did not go, it is one of the best secrets involving thousands of people and not a REAL LEAK in the world today. Ranking with other super secrets of the day but edging out Mr. Obama's application to college and his grades along with Trumps Tax records.

Do you know anyone who believes we did not land on the moon? Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
7/20/19 10:50 pm

Post Da Sheik
Yes there are many people who hold to that conspiracy theory. You nailed it though: there’s no way that many people could keep a secret that big! Laughing Acts Enthusiast
7/21/19 6:12 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Even the Soviets say we went.
7/21/19 6:37 am

Post Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Even the Soviets say we went.

Very good point, RS Cool
7/21/19 4:57 pm

Post A confession roughridercog
I was there. I had to hold the camera for the moon walk. I wasn't a good photographer then. That explains the poor quality of the photography.
7/21/19 5:56 pm

Post Re: A confession Cojak
roughridercog wrote:
I was there. I had to hold the camera for the moon walk. I wasn't a good photographer then. That explains the poor quality of the photography.

THANKS ROUGH, that seals it. An eye witness. good stuff! Shocked Cool
7/21/19 10:14 pm

Post Cojak
Duplicate response,

but since I am here anyway, we drive thru the Shenandoah Valley tomorrow, I will think of you guys that work.

To my OP.. I think I have enough proof for me. I thought we went! Now I know. Smile Smile
7/21/19 10:15 pm

Post On July 16, 1969, I was approximately 70 miles east of Cape Canaveral fishing... Aaron Scott
I was alone on my own boat.

When Apollo 11 blasted off, I was able to see it within just, I guess, a minute or two after it took off.

Believe it or not, I saw each stage disconnect and fall through the atmosphere for at least a little ways. And then, again, believe it or not, I saw the supposedly FINAL stage ALSO fall toward the ocean (I didn't see them actually hit the water). That is, the stage that supposedly went to the moon...actually fell from the sky. There was no more fire showing, as it had been all the way up.

In later years, I saw other Apollo missions. And so long as it was relatively clear, I could observe the flame (from the rocket) until it went out of the atmosphere a good distance.

And that's why I have to believe that we didn't go to the moon.

Yes, I was only six-years-old at the time. I was very brave for my age.[/size
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
7/22/19 3:00 pm

Post Re: We never went to the Moon! Link
Cojak wrote:
My 'brilliant son says to me, "Dad, have you ever thought that we did not go to the moon?"
Of course I have heard the conspiracy theory that NASA faked the whole thing out in the desert somewhere, maybe area 51.

I am a firm believer that if we did not go, it is one of the best secrets involving thousands of people and not a REAL LEAK in the world today. Ranking with other super secrets of the day but edging out Mr. Obama's application to college and his grades along with Trumps Tax records.

Do you know anyone who believes we did not land on the moon? Shocked

If it was a big secret, then many of the scientists and engineers would have been kept in the dark. They could have even launched a rocket. It kind of makes more sense to have a conspiracy than to send men to the moon:

- The moon is so much farther than anything else we have gone to.
- It was cheaper to trick the world than to fly men to the moon.
- Getting men on the moon would be really, really hard.
- The US and Russia were trying to trick and mislead each other to get an advantage over each other during the Cold War.
- The technology to put a man on the moon is almost the same technology that could be used to put a nuclear missile in the middle of Red Square.

The international space station is 254 miles up. The moon is 238,000 miles away from the earth.

Why waste all the money if they could just fake it and make the Russians? think they could do it? Conspiracy makes more sense
7/25/19 1:20 pm

Post Patrick Harris
Having been in the military for 2 decades and knowing how the Government actually works, the moon landing could not have been faked. There are countless thousands of people who would have had to be in the know and to have kept quiet for years. Never happen.... Somebody would have busted a gut to tell on the Government.

Not to mention they actually have photographic proof from later space missions that show pictures of the landing sites and footprints.

It's just a nice conspiracy theory for those whose minds love to wander.
Acts Enthusiast
7/25/19 3:13 pm

Post Tom Sterbens
Patrick Harris wrote:

Not to mention they actually have photographic proof from later space missions that show pictures of the landing sites and footprints.

Those missions were fake also.
Laughing Laughing
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
7/25/19 8:23 pm

Post Cojak
Tom Sterbens wrote:
Patrick Harris wrote:

Those missions were fake also.
Laughing Laughing

THANKS TOM! And here I was all ready to give in completely to RS about the Russians. I was sold. Then I realized we have been in bed with the Russians and lying since Sputnik. I think Mr. Mueller just proved that! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad :cry:SHUCKS!
7/25/19 9:50 pm

Post Link
If the Russians knew they might have kept their moutus shut so they could stop wwsting resources on a space race. They controlled their lwn media and did not need the same motivators our system required.

I am not sure thousands had to keep their mouths shut. Just a few dozen. And an alleged camera man came forward if aI recall correctly.

I am not convinced either way.

I am suspicious about Epstein's death and Princess Di's too.
8/11/19 8:49 am

Post Cojak
Link wrote:
If the Russians knew they might have kept their moutus shut so they could stop wwsting resources on a space race. They controlled their lwn media and did not need the same motivators our system required.

I am not sure thousands had to keep their mouths shut. Just a few dozen. And an alleged camera man came forward if aI recall correctly.

I am not convinced either way.

I am suspicious about Epstein's death and Princess Di's too.

Smile come on Link, Not DI's too! Shocked
8/18/19 11:46 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic