Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Hillary will win in 2016 by a landslide. Thanks Donald Trump!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Re: No vote is a vote. Dave Dorsey
UncleJD wrote:
It doesn't matter Wink

Nice try, but I've got a better eye than that. Wink
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/10/15 5:53 pm

Post Re: No vote is a vote. UncleJD
Dave Dorsey wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
It doesn't matter Wink

Nice try, but I've got a better eye than that. Wink

Doesn't matter

I kid Laughing
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/10/15 6:09 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
ROFL [Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/10/15 6:19 pm

Post Re: No vote is a vote. J David Smith
Dave Dorsey wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:
Oh, dear, where is LC when we need him. No vote is no vote.

If it's Trump v. Hillary I'm sure I'll find someone to vote for, but it won't be either of them. I do not want to have contributed to either of them winning the presidency.

I feel the same way. I hope that I'm not pressed into that decision. I am not a fan of Donald Trump!
Friendly Face
12/10/15 8:50 pm

Post Hillary 2016 famousflavius
Get ready for Hillary then. The democrat busses will roll with their unified voters, and a divided republican camp will not stand a chance. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
12/10/15 9:38 pm

Post Obama Phones (L) famousflavius
This is a major reason why the democrats will win. http://www.obamaphone.com/ If you vote for the republicans they will take your phones away. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
12/10/15 9:55 pm

Post georgiapath
UncleJD wrote:
No, the entitlement-generation will give the election to Hillary.

That's what I think too, she will continue the Obama free ride. Lazy people love free stuff.

Last edited by georgiapath on 12/11/15 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Acts-dicted
12/11/15 5:19 am

Post Re: No vote is a vote. georgiapath
famousflavius wrote:
If your not voting for Trump, you are voting for Hillary even if you don't vote at all.

Yep, that's true. In the last election people wouldn't vote for Romney because he is Mormon, they stayed home and let Obama win.
Acts-dicted
12/11/15 5:33 am

Post Re: No vote is a vote. Cojak
georgiapath wrote:
famousflavius wrote:
If your not voting for Trump, you are voting for Hillary even if you don't vote at all.

Yep, that's true. In the last election people wouldn't vote for Romney because he is Mormon, they stayed home and let Obama win.

I do see it that way. I know many do not, but I will vote for the one most likely to be elected except the Hillary one.

I WILL VOTE. I am not a Buchanan fan either, but the top GOP dudes had better go ahead and get behind Trump or at least stay neutral. To announce in the national media 'That they are secretly trying to sink the Trumps ship is pretty stupid.' Of course I know they did not want some of that to come out, it shows them how well the 'inner circle' can be trusted.

This is the only Primary I can remember the White House coming out and officially ASKING REPUBLICANS to NOT SUPPORT one particular candidate. The first time I have heard of High Profile foreigners in government advising Americans how to vote. It is the first time I have ever heard of one of the party's heads joined to defeat one of their own OPENLY!

Again the republicans are killing each other off, and Hillary is laughing.

Honestly it could have been a joke in the beginning. Trump running, but when he got some traction, now he honestly thinks he can make it. Without the backing of the GOP he hasn't a chance, but can sure deliver it to Hillary, as has been accurately said. Sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/13/15 9:54 pm

Post Rush Limbaugh John Hughes
Said that the dems would start this rumor and sure enough, CNN began doing it that very week. Didn't expect to see it here though.
12/19/15 10:51 pm

Post Re: No vote is a vote. Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
georgiapath wrote:
famousflavius wrote:

I do see it that way. I know many do not, but I will vote for the one most likely to be elected except the Hillary one.

I WILL VOTE. I am not a Buchanan fan either, but the top GOP dudes had better go ahead and get behind Trump or at least stay neutral. To announce in the national media 'That they are secretly trying to sink the Trumps ship is pretty stupid.' Of course I know they did not want some of that to come out, it shows them how well the 'inner circle' can be trusted.

This is the only Primary I can remember the White House coming out and officially ASKING REPUBLICANS to NOT SUPPORT one particular candidate. The first time I have heard of High Profile foreigners in government advising Americans how to vote. It is the first time I have ever heard of one of the party's heads joined to defeat one of their own OPENLY!

Again the republicans are killing each other off, and Hillary is laughing.

Honestly it could have been a joke in the beginning. Trump running, but when he got some traction, now he honestly thinks he can make it. Without the backing of the GOP he hasn't a chance, but can sure deliver it to Hillary, as has been accurately said. Sad

He does need the backing of the GOP to win. He is funding his own campaign. Having the backing of the GOP did not work well for Dole, McCain or Romney, did it? The 5 million who stayed home in 2012 will come out in 2016 and drag even more new voters with them.
12/20/15 11:35 am

Post Eddie Robbins
Your have to look at it by states. The overall poll numbers don't mean anything. How does it look in the swing states? Thata all that matters. Adding 5 million voters in red states makes no difference. Acts-pert Poster
12/20/15 12:16 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Your have to look at it by states. The overall poll numbers don't mean anything. How does it look in the swing states? Thata all that matters. Adding 5 million voters in red states makes no difference.

Allot of those voters were in Florida , Ohio, Virginia, and Colorado.
12/20/15 4:57 pm

Post Cojak
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Your have to look at it by states. The overall poll numbers don't mean anything. How does it look in the swing states? Thata all that matters. Adding 5 million voters in red states makes no difference.

That is true of course if the votes are in the red states. Because the same is true about the dead folk voting. When they vote Democratic it is usually in a Blue state anyway.

If Trump gets the nod, I assume the nasty cuts from the GOP stop. I hope the new votes (and there will be some) are in the swing states. I am not sure the Trumpet is electable, YET! Shocked
12/20/15 8:58 pm

Post Cojak
I just could not help myself. I tried to stop me, but I commented here anyway. I think Trump won, but definitely not by a landslide.....

But then neither did the Hillary one. I am still not sure of the next run for Trump, just waiting to see if another shoe will drop that no one predicted..

Sorry caveator (if you are reading) maybe the devil made me do it, I hope not!

Embarassed
6/15/19 8:17 pm

Post Re: No vote is a vote. Cojak
UncleJD wrote:
Doesn't matter

I kid Laughing

I have to admit I miss LC and the 'Doesn't matter', he was so right many times. hahahaha Cool
6/15/19 8:20 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Just stopping by to own my post on the first page and take my lumps.

I did not grasp or understand the way the GOP had shifted leading up to this election. I also did not grasp or understand what an unbelievably, irredeemably awful candidate Hillary was going to turn out to be.

My view now: Anything could happen in 2020.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
6/17/19 9:40 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Just stopping by to own my post on the first page and take my lumps.

I did not grasp or understand the way the GOP had shifted leading up to this election. I also did not grasp or understand what an unbelievably, irredeemably awful candidate Hillary was going to turn out to be.

Sorry man. All you guys that missed it should sit out with CNN and MSNBC regarding prognostication. It's not your bag, man. Twisted Evil
6/17/19 9:51 am

Post Dave Dorsey
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Sorry man. All you guys that missed it should sit out with CNN and MSNBC regarding prognostication. It's not your bag, man. Twisted Evil

Haha, that's why I made a 2020 prediction that can't fail!
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
6/17/19 9:53 am

Post Cojak
Dave Dorsey wrote:
J...

As of now, I am with you on that prediction! Cool
6/17/19 4:41 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic