Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
@actscelerate Twitter  @actscelerate Facebook  @actscelerate Google+ 

Why would Trump lie about his father?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
   Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
...

America as one country has, at the most, twenty years left. Trump was just a speed bump. I look forward to the divorce, personally. Those who still revere the Founders deserve to govern themselves. Let the rest rot. They deserve it.


This is the greatest and best country I know. This is MY country, the USA. I heard cries and predictions that Mr. Obama would RUIN this country. He would declare Martial Law, He would be a dictator, ETC there was no end.

I said then and I will say it again, No one president can RUIN or destroy this country. was not an Obama supporter, the only thing he did I really liked was TRY to normalize relations with CUBA, a country 0 miles off our coast.

Now we have Trump and many say he is going to destroy this country he will not and cannot. It seems when an election is completed now, the world comes to an end, the sky is falling down, etc.

I would like for Trump to step down. I don't know of a real 'Communicator' in the passel who is, or wants to run. I do hope we see a real STATESMAN in the next few years, it would be a breath of fresh air.

I am a true believer in this country. Just because someone doesn't agree with me, I do not want them to ROT. In this country they have a right to their beliefs and opinions. according to the framers of our constitution.
Just my 2 cents worth... Smile


Florida is my country, just as Adams said Massachusetts was his country, and Jefferson said Virginia was his country. My country is confederated with 49 other republics, but it is still my country. And I do not WANT anyone to rot. But WE will rot with them being tied to their rotting corpse. It is time for a separation. The USA will thrive without certain States infesting it with their leftist poison.
_________________
"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves UPCI
Acts-dicted
Posts: 7770
4/14/19 3:52 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:
...

Florida is my country, just as Adams said Massachusetts was his country, and Jefferson said Virginia was his country. My country is confederated with 49 other republics, but it is still my country. And I do not WANT anyone to rot. But WE will rot with them being tied to their rotting corpse. It is time for a separation. The USA will thrive without certain States infesting it with their leftist poison.


I remember some Russian 'Prophet' predicting years ago that the USA wouls soon break apart as the USSR did. So far nada. Also this is not the USSR. A much more stable country without a walking military presence. I know what you say my friend, is possible. I just differ with you, because I do not see it happening. I would have no problem with states pulling out, as long as there is no blood shed, the last time it was terrible, this time it would be horrific.
I will stick with the USA in my mind, I think we will survive. Smile Cool

I always felt the Russian was just 'hoping' it would happen. Shocked
_________________
Some facts but mostly just my opinion!
jacsher@aol.com
http://shipslog-jack.blogspot.com/
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
Posts: 22617
4/14/19 4:41 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
...

Florida is my country, just as Adams said Massachusetts was his country, and Jefferson said Virginia was his country. My country is confederated with 49 other republics, but it is still my country. And I do not WANT anyone to rot. But WE will rot with them being tied to their rotting corpse. It is time for a separation. The USA will thrive without certain States infesting it with their leftist poison.


I remember some Russian 'Prophet' predicting years ago that the USA wouls soon break apart as the USSR did. So far nada. Also this is not the USSR. A much more stable country without a walking military presence. I know what you say my friend, is possible. I just differ with you, because I do not see it happening. I would have no problem with states pulling out, as long as there is no blood shed, the last time it was terrible, this time it would be horrific.
I will stick with the USA in my mind, I think we will survive. Smile Cool

I always felt the Russian was just 'hoping' it would happen. Shocked


Liberalism is the greatest destabilizing force there is. It's just a matter of time.
_________________
"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves UPCI
Acts-dicted
Posts: 7770
4/14/19 5:47 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post UncleJD
I hate to ever see it happen, but if it ever comes down to it, I'm not willing to let Texas fall down the abyss just because we have some notion we have to be tied to California and NYC. I hope it never comes to that, but its getting closer than I ever imagined. I think this next election cycle might spell out our future as a nation pretty well. Golf Cart Mafia Capo
Posts: 2529
4/15/19 9:28 am


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Destabilization Cojak
I would hate to see it. Many, many complications. The great depression would be a cake walk imma thinking.

Anyway some 'smarter than me' folk can work it out, but most likely I won't be around to be concerned, but my grands sure will be.

At times life gets complicated, and destabilization of the USA the term complicated would be an understatement. I certainly do not want to see it. Shocked Crying or Very sad
The monetary system alone would be a pretty big problem. Shocked
_________________
Some facts but mostly just my opinion!
jacsher@aol.com
http://shipslog-jack.blogspot.com/
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
Posts: 22617
4/15/19 1:13 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Re: Destabilization UncleJD
Cojak wrote:
I would hate to see it. Many, many complications. The great depression would be a cake walk imma thinking.

Anyway some 'smarter than me' folk can work it out, but most likely I won't be around to be concerned, but my grands sure will be.

At times life gets complicated, and destabilization of the USA the term complicated would be an understatement. I certainly do not want to see it. Shocked Crying or Very sad
The monetary system alone would be a pretty big problem. Shocked


You're right, the only bigger financial disaster would be for America to become socialist. That notion would have been laughable just a few years ago, but we literally have a socialist leading the pack for the democratic nomination this time.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
Posts: 2529
4/15/19 4:37 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Post Re: Destabilization Cojak
UncleJD wrote:


You're right, the only bigger financial disaster would be for America to become socialist. That notion would have been laughable just a few years ago, .......


You are most likely spot on! Shocked
_________________
Some facts but mostly just my opinion!
jacsher@aol.com
http://shipslog-jack.blogspot.com/
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
Posts: 22617
4/15/19 5:07 pm


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Acts-celerate Terms of Use | Acts-celerate Policy
World News Network | Acts-celerate Chat
Contact the Administrator.


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group :: Spelling by SpellingCow.