Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Acts Amnesty
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Nature Boy Florida
Somebody get a personal invite to anyone Blessed in Mississippi or Tennessee - or Louisiana - or wherever he is now.

That's a guy I miss.
2/13/19 10:32 am

Post Dave Dorsey
UncleJD wrote:
The suspension of said individual hasn't been long enough in my opinion. Wasn't he allowed back in and didn't make it more than about a month the last time? I'm with NBF, I like the ones that might have been controversial from time to time, but at least they had a broad range of subject-matter rather than one dead-horse, we can just re-post his last 100 posts in a single thread and won't be able to tell whether he is back or not.

We might be talking about two different gentlemen. At one point there were two guys who were two sides of one coin -- that coin being incessant posting about the law and liberty from it.

The gentleman on the more legalistic side of that coin was banned very briefly, but only for a day or so, and is not banned currently. The gentleman on the other side of that coin is still on the banned list but is under consideration for reinstatement.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/13/19 11:17 am

Post UncleJD
Dave Dorsey wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
The suspension of said individual hasn't been long enough in my opinion. Wasn't he allowed back in and didn't make it more than about a month the last time? I'm with NBF, I like the ones that might have been controversial from time to time, but at least they had a broad range of subject-matter rather than one dead-horse, we can just re-post his last 100 posts in a single thread and won't be able to tell whether he is back or not.

We might be talking about two different gentlemen. At one point there were two guys who were two sides of one coin -- that coin being incessant posting about the law and liberty from it.

The gentleman on the more legalistic side of that coin was banned very briefly, but only for a day or so, and is not banned currently. The gentleman on the other side of that coin is still on the banned list but is under consideration for reinstatement.

Oh, I get it. You're right, same coin. I like the ones who had more diversity in their postings. But yeah, that guy is ok as long as he doesn't fill the board with 100 versions of the same thing
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/13/19 11:33 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Dave Dorsey wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

Don't make a mistake here. Let's see how the other banned folks work out first.

I just don't feel like the board needs the grand standing and badgering tactics welcomed back. There's got to be another level of ban - the "contempt of Actscelerate" or "Pete Rose" level that shouldn't be lifted.
2/13/19 12:06 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Thanks for the input, guys. We're going to leave things as-is for now. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/13/19 12:50 pm

Post Free at last free at last!! aprilmay2.0
I will reserve my comments for the months of April and May. That’s when things really heat up.

But just as a teaser- has a state office in the COG ever bounced checks?
Friendly Face
2/17/19 3:54 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Somebody get a personal invite to anyone Blessed in Mississippi or Tennessee - or Louisiana - or wherever he is now.

That's a guy I miss.

Per Facebook, he is alive & well in MS. New wife, new ministry.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
2/18/19 12:21 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Carolyn Smith wrote:
Nature Boy Florida wrote:

That's a guy I miss.

Per Facebook, he is alive & well in MS. New wife, new ministry.

New season. I hope that included a softening of his stance on Branham.
2/18/19 7:55 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic