Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

No Wall No Trump ???
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Cojak
No one on this board is going to make or break what ever is going to happen. I do not have any insight as to what will happen, but like most everyone else I do have an opinion. Having watched a few gamblers from the side lines in the field and aboard ships, the fact is Trump was gambling. As is known in the 'trade' and well known in politics, blink and MOST likely you lose. He has not gained a thing. but this board is pretty much a more conservative cross section and some of us here feel he has hurt his chances.

I am not anti-Trump, he has some good ideas. He has done well for the economy but he hung his hat on a 'Beautiful Wall' and as the original post here says, 'No Wall, No Trump.' He has given that inch or maybe a mile. In the negotiations if he settles for less than that 'Beautiful Wall' he promised he is going to join Big Bush with the 'read my Lips'.

Now if he wins my hat is off to him, what I say or do ain't gonna make or break those negotiations 'Shootermer' has promised. We all have opinions and I will not mind admitting like ole 'Jim Bakker' I was WRONG. So Imma stand back and watch... Cool

I will be one surprised old man if he uses HIS NUCLEAR option of national emergency. Shocked Shocked Because that will go to the SCOTUS and he will lose there, and he knows it. (methinks) Idea
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/26/19 7:24 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
No one on this board is going to make or break what ever is going to happen. I do not have any insight as to what will happen, but like most everyone else I do have an opinion. Having watched a few gamblers from the side lines in the field and aboard ships, the fact is Trump was gambling. As is known in the 'trade' and well known in politics, blink and MOST likely you lose. He has not gained a thing. but this board is pretty much a more conservative cross section and some of us here feel he has hurt his chances.

I am not anti-Trump, he has some good ideas. He has done well for the economy but he hung his hat on a 'Beautiful Wall' and as the original post here says, 'No Wall, No Trump.' He has given that inch or maybe a mile. In the negotiations if he settles for less than that 'Beautiful Wall' he promised he is going to join Big Bush with the 'read my Lips'.

Now if he wins my hat is off to him, what I say or do ain't gonna make or break those negotiations 'Shootermer' has promised. We all have opinions and I will not mind admitting like ole 'Jim Bakker' I was WRONG. So Imma stand back and watch... Cool

I will be one surprised old man if he uses HIS NUCLEAR option of national emergency. Shocked Shocked Because that will go to the SCOTUS and he will lose there, and he knows it. (methinks) Idea

Just curious, why do you think he would lose at SCOTUS?
1/26/19 7:39 pm

Post Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Just my opinion. He doesn't truly have a FULL conservative majority there. I remember 'WE the People' hung our hats on a conservative Supreme Court over 'Affordable Care' and ended up red faced. I don't think a real gambler would go for it unless under table he got an 'OK do-it' somehow.
I just don't think he would chance it. JMO
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/26/19 7:47 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Just my opinion. He doesn't truly have a FULL conservative majority there. I remember 'WE the People' hung our hats on a conservative Supreme Court over 'Affordable Care' and ended up red faced. I don't think a real gambler would go for it unless under table he got an 'OK do-it' somehow.
I just don't think he would chance it. JMO

And this is why I think they want to impeach him before Ginsburg takes the celestial dirt nap.
1/26/19 8:03 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic