Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Interesting article concerning church growth.... (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Interesting article concerning church growth.... (L) Eddie Robbins
https://careynieuwhof.com/5-reasons-charismatic-churches-are-growing-and-attractional-churches-are-past-peak/ Acts-pert Poster
11/5/18 3:33 pm

Post Cojak
It is interesting but confusing to the 'unlearned'. Of course that is to today's pastors and leaders.

Since I have been under a rock I do not know what 'seeker sensitive', 'Attractional Churches' and more actually are.

I do know that the old format only fits us old people. I can handle many new ideas, because I know the youth of today 'require' more than in the 50s.

My life, when active in the church, was children. I do see now that SS is still important, but a good Children's 'Church' is more important. because all children will not be 'brought to SS' as they once were.

We, older people, learned all the 'Bible Stories' in SS. BUT lately I have learned that many children in church do not know the simple Bible stories that All my friends knew growing up, even if their parents did not attend church.

Like I said it is a good article...
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/5/18 10:49 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic