Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump - C'mon man

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump - C'mon man Nature Boy Florida
Trump gets a win - but can't help himself.

Calls a lady "Horseface". C'mon man. Why couldn't you just enjoy the win? You obviously liked something you saw a few years back to risk your marriage to have sexual relations with that woman - unless you like horses, of course.

Then she calls you "Tiny". What did she mean by that?

Nothing - and I mean nothing good can come of this war of tweets.
10/16/18 11:47 am

Post Re: Trump - C'mon man Resident Skeptic
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Trump gets a win - but can't help himself.

Calls a lady "Horseface". C'mon man. Why couldn't you just enjoy the win? You obviously liked something you saw a few years back to risk your marriage to have sexual relations with that woman - unless you like horses, of course.

Then she calls you "Tiny". What did she mean by that?

Nothing - and I mean nothing good can come of this war of tweets.

Yeah. It is not productive.
10/16/18 12:03 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
He can’t help himself. Same with the Elizabeth Warren debacle. He doesn’t have to add anything. She is hurting herself. Melania needs to cut him off if he won’t stop tweeting. Yeah, you know what I mean. 😂😂 Acts-pert Poster
10/16/18 12:22 pm

Post UncleJD
Its true Eddie, he can't help himself. He is just like he was on TV. His biggest weakness is that he doesn't listen to advice. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/16/18 12:26 pm

Post Trump seems to prefer being "tough" than being seen as a "winner." Aaron Scott
Since Kavanaugh, Trump has seemed to be winning left and right. I even noticed some hostile news sources seeming to lean his way.

I wonder if Trump thinks that winning will give him a free pass to be foolish.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/16/18 2:00 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Eddie Robbins wrote:
He can’t help himself. Same with the Elizabeth Warren debacle. He doesn’t have to add anything. She is hurting herself. Melania needs to cut him off if he won’t stop tweeting. Yeah, you know what I mean. 😂😂

Agreed.
The Warren thing was another easy win for him.
I truly had high hopes he had learned something.
10/16/18 2:00 pm

Post UncleJD
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:
He can’t help himself. Same with the Elizabeth Warren debacle. He doesn’t have to add anything. She is hurting herself. Melania needs to cut him off if he won’t stop tweeting. Yeah, you know what I mean. 😂😂

Agreed.
The Warren thing was another easy win for him.
I truly had high hopes he had learned something.

Not to really defend his words, but you have to remember who he is, and what she said about him. I don't want to repeat what she said to disparage him, but it wasn't decent at all, in fact it was perverted and disgusting. He's Trump, he hits back, that's all he does. I wish it were different, but its not.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/16/18 2:06 pm

Post Sometimes she does Could It Be True
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Melania did say recently that sometimes she takes his phone away from him.
10/19/18 9:25 am

Post Re: Sometimes she does Eddie Robbins
Could It Be True wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Melania did say recently that sometimes she takes his phone away from him.

She can do more! 😂
Acts-pert Poster
10/19/18 4:01 pm

Post Cojak
You know he must have the last word, his nature. He still sees himself as "IN CHARGE" as in In charge of a corporation.
So he apparently doesn't care who knows how he feels. BUT, what if he went so far as have a reporter Killed. Cut up into pieces. ACTUALLY something terrible, sickening and scary.

When he said, "A body Slammer is my kind of guy" he was listed as mentally deranged. (Something about a politician body slamming a reporter.) Y'all probably know about that, I'm trying to remember what I read.

Trump did say something like I could shoot someone on 5th ave and still people would like me., STUPID but he said it. He has said a lot of things. There are countries where Stormy would have disappeared years ago and no one had better bring it up. ETC.

I get disgusted by his choice of words and juvenile statements. But to read it in the media you would have thought he was ordering someone killed. Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/19/18 9:15 pm

Post Welcome to the Party - Even if You Are a Bit Late! FG Minister
I said these exact same things over the past several months and those of you on this thread excoriated me for saying them. I said in several posts that I like his policies but detest his behavior and the same guys on this thread - the exact same ones - wrote me off as a liberal democrat. Welcome to the truth - I hold no ill will toward any of you. Acts-celerater
10/20/18 8:32 am

Post Re: Welcome to the Party - Even if You Are a Bit Late! Resident Skeptic
FG Minister wrote:
I said these exact same things over the past several months and those of you on this thread excoriated me for saying them. I said in several posts that I like his policies but detest his behavior and the same guys on this thread - the exact same ones - wrote me off as a liberal democrat. Welcome to the truth - I hold no ill will toward any of you.

The difference is, we saw it as a small thing overall in the bigger scheme of things. You basically thought it disqualified him from being President.
10/20/18 9:13 am

Post RS I didn't know I thought that FG Minister
I don't think it disqualifies him, it just makes his life and ours much more difficult. I've never seen anybody who can shoot himself in the foot as much as Trump. He just doesn't know how to win and then shut up. You would think that someone with even a small brain would realize there is no need to make the haters hate even more. Trump - shut up! It's getting tedious. Acts-celerater
10/20/18 12:32 pm

Post Re: RS I didn't know I thought that Resident Skeptic
FG Minister wrote:
I don't think it disqualifies him, it just makes his life and ours much more difficult. I've never seen anybody who can shoot himself in the foot as much as Trump. He just doesn't know how to win and then shut up. You would think that someone with even a small brain would realize there is no need to make the haters hate even more. Trump - shut up! It's getting tedious.

Overall, I think it has helped him. People see him as a loud-mouthed Brooklyn street fighter telling it like it is and in everyday language. You and I as Christians may not like it, but it is efective. Sadly, the more polished candidates of our choice simply did not have enough toughness to take on the left.
10/20/18 1:15 pm

Post Re: RS I didn't know I thought that Eddie Robbins
Resident Skeptic wrote:
FG Minister wrote:
I don't think it disqualifies him, it just makes his life and ours much more difficult. I've never seen anybody who can shoot himself in the foot as much as Trump. He just doesn't know how to win and then shut up. You would think that someone with even a small brain would realize there is no need to make the haters hate even more. Trump - shut up! It's getting tedious.

Overall, I think it has helped him. People see him as a loud-mouthed Brooklyn street fighter telling it like it is and in everyday language. You and I as Christians may not like it, but it is efective. Sadly, the more polished candidates of our choice simply did not have enough toughness to take on the left.

It may be effective for getting the job done, but it’s killing the Christian witness of those Christians who support and defend his every move. Non-believers see those Christians as being hypocrites. I hear it every day.
Acts-pert Poster
10/20/18 3:03 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
Could it be a geographical issue as well.
No sense trying to excuse the behavior but I have friends & family from New York/New Jersey areas & they fully get him & support him.
They say it's part of the Manhattan business exposure where every situation is handled with cut throat when you get attacked.
There is zero forgive & forget.

I don't know ...for most of us we couldn't handle the daily onslaught of personal attacks & the truck loads of hatred he is exposed to every day.
As far as I know he has never claimed to be a believer so he's handling most all things with a thug like temperament.
He has never claimed to be the kind of back door Christian like Clinton, Bush or even Obama.
Somebody already said it, Trump hits back ...over & over again. When you oppose him he comes at you but when you submit he'll vouch for you, call you his friend & he'll even stump (Cruz in Texas) for your campaign.
We're so used to the civil, soft shoe type presidents that his brashness comes across offensive when we wish he was just a more polite winner.
So far I've seen more good than bad.
I'll vote for him again ...most likely ...cause I don't want to go back to the ways things were economically & in terms of the strength of our military.
Also my retirement portfolio has grown by about 35% in just 20 months which I do appreciate but I won't just vote on that single issue.

Would love to see how well America could do with two more years of GOP control.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
10/20/18 3:47 pm

Post Cojak
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Could it be a geographical issue as well....
Would love to see how well America could do with two more years of GOP control. .

I have my ballot in my hand for Florida. I will vote GOP nationally. Also mostly GOP locally. I do hope the GOP keeps the majority if for only one reason that actually the man 'despite himself' has turned the economy around (with Obama's help of course) but still turned it around. I read today that the USA is today again the leader of the world in production and employment.

Forgive me for being proud of that, but I am. This is the greatest country in the world, I am a citizen here and proud of it. I don't understand the correlation of "TRUMP is not a CHRISTIAN" when most of our presidents in the last few years have been no better Christian in reality than Mr. Trump. They have been nicer, but in fact Jimmy Carter was the last Christian in word and deed we have had, and most of you guys rate him Last in ability to lead. In my life time of many presidents, none have exasperated me as much as Mr. Trump, but at the end of the day he has made some VERY GOOD decisions and directives. Cool Cool Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/20/18 11:27 pm

Post Eddie... Aaron Scott
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
FG Minister wrote:

It may be effective for getting the job done, but it’s killing the Christian witness of those Christians who support and defend his every move. Non-believers see those Christians as being hypocrites. I hear it every day.

Just as we should be willing to be FOR a Democrat plank that stands for the right thing, and AGAINST a Republican plank that we feel is wrong (and vice versa), we must preserve our Christian independence so that we can truly "call 'em as we see 'em."

We ought to be FOR certain things, no matter who suggested them...and against certain things in the same way. No party or person gets heaven's approval all the time.

We should be for things we believe Trump is doing right...and should speak out when he is wrong. We can love him and many of his positions without trying to defend what is indefensible. Yes, I understand why he lashes out at times--it seems every newspaper and cable channel is arrayed against him. But "horseface," no. Even if it is a woman who is accusing him of impropriety.

Trump shoots himself in the foot far more often than the newspapers land a blow.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/21/18 6:37 am

Post Re: RS I didn't know I thought that Resident Skeptic
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
FG Minister wrote:

Unless I've condemned others for the way Trump acts, while giving him a pass, then I'm not a hypocrite. So far, I've not condemned a single politician for being a little excessive at times in his zeal to preserve this great land because none have shown any zeal to do so since Reagan. Who cares what a bunch of leftist morons think about us to begin with?
10/21/18 2:52 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic