Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

And then I heard about the 1700 sealed indictments

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post And then I heard about the 1700 sealed indictments Cojak
When opened Hillary and many more are going to jail.........

I remember when President Obama was going to declare martial law and become a dictator.

Later he was the antichrist!

I remember when someone said, "President Obama may not be the antichrist, but he will set the stage for him to step in".

Good friend Jim is telling about the indictments, his wife has the e-mail on her cell phone to prove it.

I said, "Jim that may be true about sealed indictments, but Hillary is not going to jail."

"Just wait and see, you doubters will see, she will pay for all that stealing from Haiti funds and selling our nuc' stuff to Russia."

Is the USA the only country with conspiracy theories?

I am not the first, but I agree the press and many Hollywood stars, and liberal leaders are SOLID against Trump. But put me down as one who does not believe there is an actual 'organized under the radar group' set on ridding the world of Trump. I do not believe in hidden AGENTS deep in government organized to 'dump Trump.' I believe there are some disgruntled people in government who will sell out as "Unidentified sources."

President Obama did very little I approved of (one exception was trying to improve our relations with Cuba). But my conservative friends had many stones to throw that were not true.

Now I am still seeing conspiracies that make me smile. I did not ask Jim Why Obama never declared martial law? But I am sure there is a good reason.'
Is there any 'conspiracy theories' that you believe? Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/11/18 9:10 pm

Post UncleJD
The US is one of the few countries that ignore the crimes of the previous administrations. Hillary should be in jail. Obama's sealed records (I'm talking about the real ones like his college, not the theoretical ones) should be opened and investigated at least. Hundreds of senators and congresspersons who entered office poor and leave with hundreds of millions of dollars should be investigated and likely jailed. Why protect them? Who is really in charge? Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/12/18 8:23 am

Post Cojak
UncleJD wrote:
The US is one of the few countries that ignore the crimes of the previous administrations. Hillary should be in jail. Obama's sealed records (I'm talking about the real ones like his college, not the theoretical ones) should be opened and investigated at least. Hundreds of senators and congresspersons who entered office poor and leave with hundreds of millions of dollars should be investigated and likely jailed. Why protect them? Who is really in charge?

I could not agree more, BUT it ain't gonna happen. it should, but it won't. It never has. Oh it would be a breath of fresh air, but I think that ven the level headed ones THINK it would hurt more than help. THINK being the operative word. Or maybe not enough hands are clean to start a clean up. Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/12/18 10:29 pm

Post Re: And then I heard about the 1700 sealed indictments Link
I have a relative whose a retired psychologist. He was building a bunker, and insisted that the only way Obama would step down would be if there were bloodshed. I haven't talked to him about it since.

It might be helpful to have a bunker full of food. If you keep rotating your canned goods out of there, it might make sense for the very safety conscious, but at this time, it is not my thing.
10/15/18 2:34 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic