Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump's long list of accomplishments (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump's long list of accomplishments (L) UncleJD
Its hard to keep up with all of these wins. Just like he said would happen.

Here is a list.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/12/18 9:02 am

Post Eddie Robbins
If he would only shut up. Melania said she has to take his Twitter away sometimes. She needs to permanently take it away. Acts-pert Poster
10/12/18 2:31 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Eddie Robbins wrote:
If he would only shut up. Melania said she has to take his Twitter away sometimes. She needs to permanently take it away.

I don't think there is any debate on that.
10/12/18 2:59 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Eddie Robbins wrote:
If he would only shut up. Melania said she has to take his Twitter away sometimes. She needs to permanently take it away.

It would also help if she locked him in a broom closet whenever he has a rally scheduled.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/12/18 3:07 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

It would also help if she locked him in a broom closet whenever he has a rally scheduled.

He’s like an evangelist and gets fired up when he’s with his people.
Acts-pert Poster
10/12/18 7:31 pm

Post Cojak
This is so strange. There is very little GOOD said about Trump. People find it hard to believe he has accomplished anything, It is not read in headlines, just his tweets! And especially the juvenile ones.

It is amazing how the left can come up with 'their own conspiracy' theories, well not conspiracy i guess, but statements like, "There he goes his mouth is going to start WWIII., Kim will send a hundred missiles toward the USA now!"

Funny that, at times the one he insults or threatens to charge more to sell in the USA, calls and says 'We need to talk.'

I will admit, by now I would probably have taken my billion and went to my pent house and planned another hotel. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/12/18 10:22 pm

Post UncleJD
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Why Eddie! That's the nicest thing you've ever said about Trump! You might not be on the Trump-train yet, but its almost like you're looking at it pulling in to the station Smile (BTW, I agree with you 100%)
10/12/18 10:59 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
http://www.actscelerate.com/viewtopic.php?t=88191 [Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/12/18 11:17 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
UncleJD wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Why Eddie! That's the nicest thing you've ever said about Trump! You might not be on the Trump-train yet, but its almost like you're looking at it pulling in to the station Smile (BTW, I agree with you 100%)

No train for me. I’ll just run! 🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️
Acts-pert Poster
10/13/18 7:37 am

Post UncleJD
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
http://www.actscelerate.com/viewtopic.php?t=88191

Thanks QW, nobody can accuse me of just being a fan boy, I pay attention, and that was a bad move on his part. But I give credit where its due. He is duped from time to time, he has many character flaws. I've said it many times. But the overall job he's done has been FAR better than one of the aBortion Bush's or Criminal Clintons have ever done.

You could go back and find where I was very much against Trump winning the nomination (but I'll save you the time and remind you that I was). But once it came down to it I could not just let Killary have it. And while I was pretty upset about that deal with the budget, and with the "bumpstock ban", I have calmed down and see the MUCH bigger picture and it has been better than I ever would have imagined back in 2015/16.
10/13/18 9:31 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic