Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

CoG boy on Shark Tank

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post CoG boy on Shark Tank JLarry
Leon Phillips was a pastor from N GA. He pastored some of the largest churches in the state. I knew Leon but not very well. I saw his grandson was on an episode of Shark Tank. He got 80k for 25% of his temporary glue for building blocks. His dad Lee Phillips was with him.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
10/9/18 8:19 am

Post Cojak
I enjoy a success story, and this is. I hope the money is used wisely and the kid enjoys much return. Not many people are creative enough to come up with something NEW!

Hope the young man the best. (Even though I have no idea what the Shark Tank is!) But from references it must be some kind of panel judging new ideas. Is that considered 'a Reality show?'

Keep in mind I have watched about an hour a year of TV in the last 22 years. Most people do not believe that. But when you lose your hearing TV is useless! Especially when people speak at 100mph and I read closed caption at 25mph! Embarassed Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/9/18 10:44 pm

Post Great quote JLarry
I heard a motivational speaker say: "you are one idea away from becoming a millionaire".

My Dad said he was working on his second million dollars because he heard the first million was the hardest to make. So he gave up on the first and worked on the second.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
10/10/18 8:09 am

Post Re: CoG boy on Shark Tank georgiapath
JLarry wrote:
Leon Phillips was a pastor from N GA. He pastored some of the largest churches in the state. I knew Leon but not very well. I saw his grandson was on an episode of Shark Tank. He got 80k for 25% of his temporary glue for building blocks. His dad Lee Phillips was with him.

Tripp's sister, Allee was on the show too. She was standing on the other side from where Lee was standing.

In my opinion Leon Phillips was the best pastor the Dalton Church ever had, he was pastor for about 20 years . He and Garry Tomberlin were the best of the best.
Acts-dicted
10/10/18 7:11 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic